Tim Bosma: Dellen Millard & Mark Smich chgd w/Murder; Christina Noudga, Accessory

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like kinesiology is at norman bethine college which is the main keele campus.

Thanks, Kamille.

All I can say at this point is that the EG obit has always bothered me but there's zero evidence at this point that it's anything beyond a strange obit.

I did ask a forensic linguist to compare the WM and EG obits because I thought DM might have written both, but he made a compelling case they were not written by the same person.

It's definitely a strange obit for sure. And while they may have been written by different people, they both indicate a kind of "secrecy" surrounding the deaths. Which I have only ever seen in the case of a suicide. There is no cause of death such as "she passed away after a lengthy battle with cancer" etc. She was only 57 years old. There is no information regarding interment etc. The obit was placed years later. Why? It was almost like a legal requirement. There is no funeral home that had an obit up for her at the time of her death. What were the circumstances of her death? What happened to her after her death? Where was she buried? Or was she also cremated? If so, where are the cremains? And what was her family told? Did they come to Toronto for a service? Do they know where her final resting place is? WM was a very wealthy man. He could certainly have afforded to have a nice memorial service for his girlfriend. Why didn't he? Or maybe he did. But there is no trace of it on the internet, including an obit in the newspaper at the time of her death announcing details of where that service may have been.

In light of the new information that DM may have been willing to murder his own father to preserve his inheritance, what might he have been willing to do if WM was seriously planning to marry another woman? Didn't we hear that he was planning to marry someone before his death? And I don't believe that her brother is aware now that DM has been charged with 3 murders, one of them his father. It might make him question things about what happened to his sister if he knew.

MOO

Both Glendon and Keele are close, it is just a matter of the 401 vs the 400.

I am a student at Glendon and can confirm all Kinesiology classes are only held at the main (Keele) campus of York, as her exams for those would also be. Some students do take classes at both campuses for different reasons but if that's CN's major most if not all of her courses would be there.

Glendon is a tiny, tiny school (more like a college, w/under 3,000 students), compared to Keele (which is like a city!~55k students or something!), and I think if she'd attended here recently there would have been whispers by now (I am in her same grade level, in an allied field).

Well kinesiology is a guess based on her parent's professions. All we know is that she was at York this year, based on the timing of her exams, and on her yorku.ca email address.

It's too bad we don't a have a timetable for the exams where you could look for all exams that occurred at 9:00 am on April 10th, and then look at which ones were 4th year, and narrow it down that way.

York courses that wrote an exam at 9:00 AM on Thursday 10 April, the day CN wrote an exam & was arrested.

AP/ADMS 4502 3.00 M (EN) Ethics for Investment Managers
AP/ECON 4380 3.00 M (EN) Public Choice Theory
AP/GEOG 4340 3.00 M (EN) Geoinformatics: GIS II
SC/GEOG 4340 3.00 M (EN) Geoinformatics: GIS II
HH/KINE 4575 3.00 M (EN) Athletic Injuries - Body Core

AP/ADMS 3430 3.00 N (EN)
AP/ADMS 3960 3.00 N (EN)
AP/EN 3230 6.00 A (EN)
AP/HIST 3234 3.00 M (EN)
AP/HIST 3320 6.00 A (EN)
AP/HRM 3430 3.00 N (EN)
ES/ENVS 3151 3.00 M (EN)
SC/MATH 3022 3.00 M (EN)

AP/EN 2020 3.00 M (EN)
AP/SOCI 2070 6.00 A (EN)
HH/PSYC 2021 3.00 O (EN)
SC/CHEM 2550 3.00 M (EN)

AP/ECON 1010 3.00 S (EN)
AP/HIST 1050 6.00 A (EN)
LE/CSE 1019 3.00 M (EN)
LE/CSE 1541 3.00 M (EN)
SC/MATH 1019 3.00 M (EN)
SC/NATS 1675 6.00 A (EN)

Yes, I absolutely am trying to drive traffic to my Grid article.

http://m.thegridto.com/?origref=#!/article/534d86d4ec069140730002ef-the-mystery-of-dellen-millard

I think the question of how Toronto police handled the Laura Babcock and Wayne Millard investigations is hugely important. Do you not, JPC?

And no, I am absolutely not trying to get a true crime book deal. In this day and age, I think self-publishing is the way to go for writers.

You are indeed right, however, that I would like to write a book about this case.

Still missing a few key plot points though -- including the motive.
ABro- first of all, thank you for the very accurate investigative journalism in regards to this case. :loveyou: Secondly, IMHO, crime is big, big business. Investigators, consultants, archeologists, pathologists, lawyers and a whole slew professionals would be jobless if it wasn't for the criminals in our society. Seems kind of ironic that the professionals who write about these things and/or bring us the info are condemned for monetizing their talents.
IMO, as normal law abiding members of society, we're faced with grief, shock and denial when people die as a result of psychopathic behavior and we thirst for information that will allow us to process the whole thing- whether that be "real life" crime shows or non-fiction movies and books.
I applaud the writers that cover this material. IMO, it looks and sounds much easier than it is. MOO

Odd how everyone is so silent in this case. Certainly makes it seem like more than what's been presented so far. I will wait patiently to see what is eventually alleged as a motive, if one ever is.

JMO

I recall a criminal psychologist quipping that when psychopathy is involved often the only logic associated with a motive is "psychologic".

The real conspiracy in this case is the lack of cooperation by the group who are silent out of self interest, some in fear of DM, others because they don't want to be implicated, none with enough empathy for the victims and some with misplaced empathy for DM.

Silence is disturbing but not particularly odd if one looks at another west GTA murder case. I've previously referenced the Brampton "Bathtub Girls" case where two sisters murdered their mother; the motives given by them at the time of their trial were (paraphrasing) that they didn't like that their mother was cramping their party lifestyle, and they wanted quicker access to their inheritance. They were both high performers, very social, and the elder, diagnosed as a psychopath, controlled a clique of friends to the point that they became accomplices who worked to thwart the LE investigation through lying and silence. Peel police initially found the mother's death an accident and closed the case.

What I find most disturbing is that the murder became known beyond the clique to many "average" people but those who knew stayed silent. Over the next year word spread to other students, parents and teachers that the death was murder, not an accident. It has been estimated that as many as thirty people knew or were told it was murder but none came forward until one of the teenagers had a crisis of conscience and went to LE.

There were no others threatening all of these people into silence (except the girls within their peer group) - no criminal organizations or other scary people, yet only one out of many came forward to seek justice for the mother.

I see this silence as a corollary to Hannah Arendt's "banality of evil" and I think this is happening in this case.

I recall a criminal psychologist quipping that when psychopathy is involved often the only logic associated with a motive is "psychologic".

The real conspiracy in this case is the lack of cooperation by the group who are silent out of self interest, some in fear of DM, others because they don't want to be implicated, none with enough empathy for the victims and some with misplaced empathy for DM.

Silence is disturbing but not particularly odd if one looks at another west GTA murder case. I've previously referenced the Brampton "Bathtub Girls" case where two sisters murdered their mother; the motives given by them at the time of their trial were (paraphrasing) that they didn't like that their mother was cramping their party lifestyle, and they wanted quicker access to their inheritance. They were both high performers, very social, and the elder, diagnosed as a psychopath, controlled a clique of friends to the point that they became accomplices who worked to thwart the LE investigation through lying and silence. Peel police initially found the mother's death an accident and closed the case.

What I find most disturbing is that the murder became known beyond the clique to many "average" people but those who knew stayed silent. Over the next year word spread to other students, parents and teachers that the death was murder, not an accident. It has been estimated that as many as thirty people knew or were told it was murder but none came forward until one of the teenagers had a crisis of conscience and went to LE.

There were no others threatening all of these people into silence (except the girls within their peer group) - no criminal organizations or other scary people, yet only one out of many came forward to seek justice for the mother.

I see this silence as a corollary to Hannah Arendt's "banality of evil" and I think this is happening in this case.

While I partially agree with your thinking..With regard to WM, yes. Not a lot of publicity on that one. It very well could have slid by with only a few knowing or suspecting the worst.

But with TB and LB? .I just can't fathom the idea with all the real life drama that went with these cases (ie: SB tearful pleas for TB's return, his mother's plea's, SL's relentless efforts to get this out there, and the painstaking efforts of all the friends and family and LE on FB and twitter and posters and such for these 2) how anyone who had any knowledge of what happened could honestly sleep at night. If they were any kind of normal human being, it had to have hounded them in their dreams.

In light of the new charges and announcement of other things (gun charges and computer raid), anyone who may have had any connection and has been afraid to come forward in the past will now know that there has been a much deeper investigation than anyone thought. If they have any connection to this, they will be found.

So having said that, if no one new comes forward now, this was either a part of a much bigger thing and those in the know have absolutely no conscience or those accused have kept a very big secret and there really is no one more in the know than are behind bars now.

perhaps I am being very naive in my thinking...but have to hold out hope that good will triumph

JMO

On another note...I was looking at the Dellen Millard Discuss the case FB page and noticed a comment on a post from a neighbour that stated that he had lived across the street from CN parents home for 5 years and did not recognize her in the news photos. At first I was shocked and started thinking all kinds of things...that she probably had lived at school or with DM in one of his homes, etc. and only moved home when things got "hot". But then I came home from work and looked around as I got out of my truck and I realized that I am quite close with several of my neighbours, but I can honestly say that I wouldn't know the people directly across the street from me if I tripped over them...

just a comment...

While I partially agree with your thinking..With regard to WM, yes. Not a lot of publicity on that one. It very well could have slid by with only a few knowing or suspecting the worst.

But with TB and LB? .I just can't fathom the idea with all the real life drama that went with these cases (ie: SB tearful pleas for TB's return, his mother's plea's, SL's relentless efforts to get this out there, and the painstaking efforts of all the friends and family and LE on FB and twitter and posters and such for these 2) how anyone who had any knowledge of what happened could honestly sleep at night. If they were any kind of normal human being, it had to have hounded them in their dreams.

In light of the new charges and announcement of other things (gun charges and computer raid), anyone who may have had any connection and has been afraid to come forward in the past will now know that there has been a much deeper investigation than anyone thought. If they have any connection to this, they will be found.

So having said that, if no one new comes forward now, this was either a part of a much bigger thing and those in the know have absolutely no conscience or those accused have kept a very big secret and there really is no one more in the know than are behind bars now.

perhaps I am being very naive in my thinking...but have to hold out hope that good will triumph

JMO

I remember reading something about this case having one of the largest computer seizures in national or provincial criminal history, but I do not remember reading anything about a computer raid, can you please post a link to that? When and where was it, please?

I was wondering if the quote about it being one of the largest computer seizures was a misquote, as I would think that there would be fraud or child *advertiser censored* rings that would have larger computer seizures. Has anyone seen any statistics on amounts of computers seized in Canadian criminal history?

I remember reading something about this case having one of the largest computer seizures in national or provincial criminal history, but I do not remember reading anything about a computer raid, can you please post a link to that? When and where was it, please?

I was wondering if the quote about it being one of the largest computer seizures was a misquote, as I would think that there would be fraud or child *advertiser censored* rings that would have larger computer seizures. Has anyone seen any statistics on amounts of computers seized in Canadian criminal history?

Clairmont is usually pretty bang-on, and it was shown as a direct quote attributed to the Crown Attorney:

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/4...ed-bosma-killer-s-girlfriend-was-incinerated/

Tony Leitch, the Hamilton Crown attorney prosecuting the Bosma case, says the project involves "one of the largest computer seizures in Ontario criminal law history."

There is a whole video of him flying on his 14th birthday ... not sure who has it or took it .... I have seen bits and pieces of it from time to time but did not save the info (it was before the murder charges)

Probably some TV station has it , could also have been a WM & MB family video .... they were involved with a Toronto film maker who could have shot the footage

Thanks Arnie. Yes I have seen bits and pieces from that video but not the part where mom and dad were both present. Maybe I'm mistaken and that woman in the video isn't MB. I had always wondered if mom partook in her son's accomplishment that day and when I saw that bit of the video I just assumed it was MB with WM.

Something else I've always wondered also, were WM and MB every married? This animal activist article you posted was written in 1981, four years before DM was born and her last name was Burns then also. Wonder if they were ever married or if she just decided to keep her last name. It wasn't a common occurrence for a woman to marry and not take on her husband's last name back in those days. Most articles do read his parents divorced, but were they ever married? This article which I linked also states DM was raised by his dad. It's one thing to say he lived with dad, but it's like MB is not getting any credit kwim. I really have to wonder what kind of relationship mom and son had/have. Was DM an accident maybe? If so, did he grow up knowing this or believing this? JMO.

His parents divorced when he was young and he was raised by his father, the scion of an aviation industry magnate. Wayne Millard had watched in pride when his son in August 1999 took flight at the Brampton Flying Club to become the youngest Canadian to fly solo in both an airplane and a helicopter. Dellen was then 14.

you are correct..should read seizure. Thanks for that.

About the computer seizure, would this include smartphones too or only computers? Between DM, MS and CN are there enough computers that can be taken via search warrant that would create one of the largest computer seizure in Ontario criminal law history? I know Dellen had xbox gaming systems so those would be included. This is very shocking to me. I would see something large emerging from a child *advertiser censored* ring involving many many people. JMO

CN was a member of this memorial group for a young pilot who died along with his passengers when the sesna plane he rented stopped working suddenly and nosedived. He rented the plane from the Waterloo/Wellington Flight Center. This horrible accident happened on Friday, August 24th 2012.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...er-plane-trip-ends-in-tragedy/article4499987/

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201...killed_in_crash_had_a_passion_for_flying.html

Where the plane was rented was in the Waterloo airport. I think Millardair was there too IIRC.

Today I just learned that you can be charged with accessory after the fact even if they are present throughout a whole murder if they are co-operating and helping the crown prosecute. Although in this case I believe it was cover up after the fact we just never know. Not until court will we know her involvement if we are even told that much..

Clairmont is usually pretty bang-on, and it was shown as a direct quote attributed to the Crown Attorney:

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/4...ed-bosma-killer-s-girlfriend-was-incinerated/

Yes, thank you, that was the quote that I was thinking of. It really makes me wonder though if there is any way to verify this. It would be interesting to quantify the amount of computers grabbed in the other largest computer seizures in Ontario criminal history to compare what is a large amount. Again, I would have thought that the largest seizures would come from major computer fraud or child *advertiser censored* ring busts, not from a few people's phones and computers and x-boxes. Has anyone seen any data on what constitutes one of the largest seizes in Ontario criminal history?

Yes, thank you, that was the quote that I was thinking of. It really makes me wonder though if there is any way to verify this. It would be interesting to quantify the amount of computers grabbed in the other largest computer seizures in Ontario criminal history to compare what is a large amount. Again, I would have thought that the largest seizures would come from major computer fraud or child *advertiser censored* ring busts, not from a few people's phones and computers and x-boxes. Has anyone seen any data on what constitutes one of the largest seizes in Ontario criminal history?

In the news conference for MS's arrest LE announced that at that point they were executing more than 15 search warrants and production orders and following up on more than 700 tips.

That would be the May 22 HPS presser. We need a transcript!

cf. this case, http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/0...er censored*-bust-in-canadian-history-report/

LE traced 8,940 IP addresses and arrested 60.

So maybe they are talking about most computers used in the same category of crime (i.e., excluding computer crimes)?

About the computer seizure, would this include smartphones too or only computers? Between DM, MS and CN are there enough computers that can be taken via search warrant that would create one of the largest computer seizure in Ontario criminal law history? I know Dellen had xbox gaming systems so those would be included. This is very shocking to me. I would see something large emerging from a child *advertiser censored* ring involving many many people. JMO

Given what we seem to have in the background in this case, I'm thinking it could be a network related to guns, drugs, auto parts

Today I just learned that you can be charged with accessory after the fact even if they are present throughout a whole murder if they are co-operating and helping the crown prosecute. Although in this case I believe it was cover up after the fact we just never know. Not until court will we know her involvement if we are even told that much..

What? Can you explain a bit more what you're talking about, with names if possible? I.e, are you saying you know for a fact that CN was "present throughout the whole murder" and is now "co-operating" with LE? Or is this just opinion? If you're stating it as insider info you may want to get verified with the site as a case insider.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties