Tim Bosma: Dellen Millard & Mark Smich chgd w/Murder; Christina Noudga, Accessory

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my speculation:

I think CN will be the wild card for everything, she did not commit the murder but the max sentence will be life in prison. If she talks and turns against DM and MS then the crowns job is likely that much easier. If she is smart, she will turn on DM and MS and tell everything, she will likely be able to get herself a reduced sentence. It makes everything a heck of a lot easier for the crown.

I guarantee CN had the murder weapon (which likely was a gun) and assisted DM by hiding that weapon, this is how she was an accessory after the fact, this is my theory.

BBM

We don't yet know the extent of CN's involvement - her charges could be upgraded in the blink of an eye, imo.

I agree that she should sing her little heart out at this point and try to walk with a fairly light sentence. I would not be offended at that as a member of the public if she had and put forth info LE would not otherwise be able to obtain. LE has to weigh her involvement with info she may be able to provide. I would like to see HPS or the OPP do that though.

I thought it was a little sad that no one appeared to be in court with CN on Friday - not even her parents? Siblings? Maybe they have suspected her involvement all along. Maybe they were still to po'd at LE tossing their house the day before.

If there is a lesson to be taught and learned here, it's money ain't all there is in life.

There was a local (Cambridge) biker (HA) who had a bar/restaurant and was selling drugs and had guns who sold LE a brick of coke. He had to pay the cash back, give up the car that he used to deliver the coke, I think they got his restaurant too because they found guns there. So yes they do seize things.

Chuckles - the Crown seizing the proceeds of crime is huge business in Canada - it's keeping our taxes down.

There was a HA charged for drugs in Winnipeg who had his house sold by the Crown before he was convicted - he was found not guilty by a jury. Not sure what he did about that. He was some po'd.

Police Blotter for Monday Jan 6, 2014 TPS OPP CPS

On Saturday, January 4, 2014, members of the Toronto Drug Squad, with the assistance of the Peel Regional Police Tactical Unit, executed a Criminal Code and Controlled Drugs and Substances Act search warrant in the Dundas Street West and Hurontario Streetarea of Mississauga.

As a result of the search warrant, it is alleged that the following was seized:

- loaded 7.62 mm AK47 assault rifle
- five boxes containing a total of 90 rounds of 7.62 mm ammunition
- two empty magazines for a 9 mm Glock handgun
- a bulletproof vest
- Canadian currency
- powder cocaine and marijuana

Four men and three women were arrested.

Matthew Ward-Jackson, 26, of Mississauga, is charged with:

1. Possession of a Loaded Prohibited or Restricted Weapon
2. Possession of a Firearm Knowing its Possession is Unauthorized
3. six counts of Possession of a Prohibited Device or Ammunition Knowing its Possession is Unauthorized
4. Unauthorized Possession of a Firearm
5. Careless Storage of Firearm
6. Possession of cocaine
7. Possession of marijuana
8. Possession of Proceeds of Crime
9. four counts of Fail to Comply with Recognizance

Joseph North, 53, of Mississauga, is charged with:

2. Possession of a Firearm Knowing its Possession is Unauthorized
3. six counts of Possession of a Prohibited Device or Ammunition Knowing its Possession is Unauthorized
6. Possession of cocaine

Carlos De Sousa, 30, of Mississauga, is charged with:

1. Possession of a loaded Prohibited or Restricted Weapon
2. Possession of a Firearm knowing its Possession is Unauthorized
6. Possession of cocaine

Niccolaas Markis, 25, of Bolton, is charged with:

6. Possession of cocaine
7. two counts of Possession of Marijuana

Stephanie Cima, 25, of Brampton, is charged with:

3. six counts of Possession of a Prohibited Device or Ammunition Knowing its possession is Unauthorized
6. Possession of cocaine

Roberta Lam, 32, of Mississauga, is charged with:

6. Possession of cocaine

Michelle Camilleri, 28, of Caledonia, is charged with:

6. Possession of cocaine

All accused appeared in court at Old City Hall on Sunday, January 5, 2014.

:furious::furious::furious: What is wrong with these so called people? What is wrong with getting a real career and being decent citizens of society?

Wow Arnie- that's some list! Perhaps these were DM's main contact for drugs? I guess all of their digital devices were confiscated as well, plus there's enough names on the list that maybe someone offered up DM's name to LE as an olive branch? Kind of looks like some of the guys had their girlfriends with them and they got charged as well....lot's of opportunity for someone to slip up. JMHO On another note, DM, being aware of the latest developments must have his brain cells working overtime trying to figure out someway to get out of this. MOO

I see a lot of overlap .... 4 men and 3 women all pretty much charged with the same thing if you read closely ..... most likely they (all 7) were in the same place (residence ?) and police charged them all at once

Probably when the dust settled , only a couple of the people had charges stick .... the rest could have had charges dropped .... not unusual in such cases .... police like to throw a blanket over everyone and everything at first and then sort it out later..

I think that is what we are seeing here .... only a couple of those names are now associated with the DM firearms situation

My guess only.

Chuckles - the Crown seizing the proceeds of crime is huge business in Canada - it's keeping our taxes down.

There was a HA charged for drugs in Winnipeg who had his house sold by the Crown before he was convicted - he was found not guilty by a jury. Not sure what he did about that. He was some po'd.

You are exactly right Woodland. What started out as government forfeiture of truly criminal organizations and individuals has now become "Policing for profit" and used against the innocent .... truly frightening ....

Here is a sobering commentary from the very intelligent legal mind of Karen Selick

http://www.smalldeadanimals.com/archives/civil-forfeitur.html

The video at the link shows the Noudga family home.

“They walked out with quite a few items, cardboard boxes, bags, big plastic bags, the SWAT took smaller paper bags, quite a few items taken out.”

http://www.chch.com/community-reacts-to-noudga-arrest/

CN was in her fourth year in University, I wonder what she was studying?

Here's hoping CN wasn't smart enough to get rid of evidence to implicate herself and shed more valuable evidence for the prosecution. Sounds like LE took quite a load. Feeling sad for any parents who find themselves in these types of situations. Most parents have dreams their children will grown up to be decent citizens of society and make something useful of themselves.

A word of advice to anyone who may have information to help LE out in this case or any case, no matter how irrelevant it seems now or in the past, high tail your behind down to headquarters and start spewing. It won't be long before they may come knocking at your door and take you away in handcuffs. Do the right thing and you just may save yourself a life sentence in prison or other charges. JMHO.

You are exactly right Woodland. What started out as government forfeiture of truly criminal organizations and individuals has now become "Policing for profit" and used against the innocent .... truly frightening ....

Here is a sobering commentary from the very intelligent legal mind of Karen Selick

http://www.smalldeadanimals.com/archives/civil-forfeitur.html

It wouldn't hurt the Crown to wait for a conviction - the spirit of the statute, which is a good thing imo.

As far as DM selling off assets - those transactions are flagged 6 ways from Sunday imo. The money ain't going anywhere it can't be found, should it need to be.

I would laugh if the Crown took the hangar (because of the chop shop there),

the bank took Riverside Rd (because they already have 90% of it),

And DP took the last $3M left over.

That's it, DM's broke, that's all that he has left and he's going to lose it all before this is over.

Here's hoping CN wasn't smart enough to get rid of evidence to implicate herself and shed more valuable evidence for the prosecution. Sounds like LE took quite a load. Feeling sad for any parents who find themselves in these types of situations. Most parents have dreams their children will grown up to be decent citizens of society and make something useful of themselves.

A word of advice to anyone who may have information to help LE out in this case or any case, no matter how irrelevant it seems now or in the past, high tail your behind down to headquarters and start spewing. It won't be long before they may come knocking at your door and take you away in handcuffs. Do the right thing and you just may save yourself a life sentence in prison or other charges. JMHO.

I wonder if she was a guest or a member of WS. Having inside knowledge of the case you would think that she would be glued to the web to keep up the latest developments of the case....and we all know WS has the latest scoop!!!

I wonder if she was a guest or a member of WS. Having inside knowledge of the case you would think that she would be glued to the web to keep up the latest developments of the case....and we all know WS has the latest scoop!!!

Yes wouldn't you think so?! And respectfully it seems we're missing some very important sleuthers since this late breaking news. Maybe she was one of them? :dunno:

JMO

BBM

We don't yet know the extent of CN's involvement - her charges could be upgraded in the blink of an eye, imo.

I agree that she should sing her little heart out at this point and try to walk with a fairly light sentence. I would not be offended at that as a member of the public if she had and put forth info LE would not otherwise be able to obtain. LE has to weigh her involvement with info she may be able to provide. I would like to see HPS or the OPP do that though.

I thought it was a little sad that no one appeared to be in court with CN on Friday - not even her parents? Siblings? Maybe they have suspected her involvement all along. Maybe they were still to po'd at LE tossing their house the day before.

If there is a lesson to be taught and learned here, it's money ain't all there is in life.
I think you may be right about the family being a bit upset. Maybe they knew that Dellen was trouble-especially after his arrest? MOO Considering that LE apparently walked out with a lot of stuff-there's a good possibility that the whole house was left computerless.
"Noudga was arrested in the Greater Toronto Area on Thursday and then transported to Hamilton, police said. Toronto police officers and Hamilton forensics investigators were at Noudga's family home in Toronto on Thursday afternoon."
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/christina-noudga-accused-tim-bosma-death-hamilton-court-131602447.html

MOO

I'm curious why you think she might have been a guest reader or member. Although, I will say that several times over the years when I've been looking up something my search query does in fact list WS as good source. While I am not a psycho-narcissistic serial killer, I suppose if I were I would be excited to see folks discussing me, and come to take a peek.

I think you may be right about the family being a bit upset. Maybe they knew that Dellen was trouble-especially after his arrest? MOO Considering that LE apparently walked out with a lot of stuff-there's a good possibility that the whole house was left computerless.
"Noudga was arrested in the Greater Toronto Area on Thursday and then transported to Hamilton, police said. Toronto police officers and Hamilton forensics investigators were at Noudga's family home in Toronto on Thursday afternoon."
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/christina-noudga-accused-tim-bosma-death-hamilton-court-131602447.html

MOO

Heck for all we know, maybe her parents turned her in. They wouldn't be the first or last parents to play tough love with their "child". Kudos to them if that was the case.

And maybe that is why they didn't show up in court for her. MOO.

I feel sorry for his Mother if she had no part in his criminal activities. Was she present in court when he made appearances ? Does she visit him ? If not, maybe she is distancing herself, and planning to move far away. Does she have other children ?

I don't believe any family or friends have attended any court hearings for DM or MS. I think DM may be an only child (I could be wrong)

Heck for all we know, maybe her parents turned her in. They wouldn't be the first or last parents to play tough love with their "child". Kudos to them if that was the case.

And maybe that is why they didn't show up in court for her. MOO.

They may also have been afraid that they would be arrested too for hiding evidence, or obstructing justice. It sounds like LE took lots of possibly incriminating evidence from their home, and that the Father was with the detectives, talking to them a great deal of the time. Perhaps they found evidence themselves on computers or phones, and knew their daughter was in too deep. Maybe when LE approached them, they decided to help them, even if it involved spying on their daughter, or allowing special software to be installed on her computer and/or phone.

Does anyone know what CN was studying at university ? I hope it wasn't Criminology or Psychology. Since she wrote an exam the morning of the same day she was arrested in the afternoon, she must have been hoping she could hide from LE and get on with her life.

Maybe the parents were afraid that she was still in contact with other low life like DM. and still moving in those circles. Since she liked sky diving with DM, she is quite a risk taker.

Frankly, if they turned her in, or were working with LE to get more evidence before she was arrested, I think they did the right thing. Their daughter's involvement must have broken their hearts, and it will hurt their business, but not as much as if they had tried to protect her from LE discovering the truth. Most parents will I think sympathize with their agony. They may have seen the tough love as the only way to save her, and their business. Perhaps they are concentrating on their work, and hoping to maintain some kind of normal life. CN hired a good lawyer some time ago, or was that her parents ? If it was the parents, people may not be as sympathetic.

I don't believe any family or friends have attended any court hearings for DM or MS. I think DM may be an only child (I could be wrong)

IMO DMs mom doesn't want to face SB in the court room ... Also I would imagine most of the appearances are very brief video remand so they wouldn't really get to see each other if she was present.

They may also have been afraid that they would be arrested too for hiding evidence, or obstructing justice. It sounds like LE took lots of possibly incriminating evidence from their home, and that the Father was with the detectives, talking to them a great deal of the time. Perhaps they found evidence themselves on computers or phones, and knew their daughter was in too deep. Maybe when LE approached them, they decided to help them, even if it involved spying on their daughter, or allowing special software to be installed on her computer and/or phone.

Does anyone know what CN was studying at university ? I hope it wasn't Criminology or Psychology. Since she wrote an exam the morning of the same day she was arrested in the afternoon, she must have been hoping she could hide from LE and get on with her life.

Maybe the parents were afraid that she was still in contact with other low life like DM. and still moving in those circles. Since she liked sky diving with DM, she is quite a risk taker.

Frankly, if they turned her in, or were working with LE to get more evidence before she was arrested, I think they did the right thing. Their daughter's involvement must have broken their hearts, and it will hurt their business, but not as much as if they had tried to protect her from LE discovering the truth. Most parents will I think sympathize with their agony. They may have seen the tough love as the only way to save her, and their business. Perhaps they are concentrating on their work, and hoping to maintain some kind of normal life. CN hired a good lawyer some time ago, or was that her parents ? If it was the parents, people may not be as sympathetic.

She has been with DM for several years now and her parents had to know him. He had to have been around the house. The neighbours stated that they had seen him there. When DM was arrested the parents musts have been totally shocked. They had to have grilled her over and over again about this. I just can't imagine they loved him so much that they would have defended him just because he was their daughters boyfriend.
They would not have wanted to see her lose her eduction and future over a "boy". She was only a baby!

Someone hired that lawyer and I can tell you as a parent of a University student, she doesn't have the kind of money for a retainer for this kind of case on her own.

It's possible that DM hired her a lawyer..but I can't imagine a lawyer he hired would allow her to rat on him. Before I get a lecture on lawyers ethics...lets remember that the words lawyers and ethics probably don't belong in the same sentence in a LOT of cases.

I think her parents did hire the lawyer. Whether they knew all the truth, I am not sure, but I feel they knew enough to know to get their butts covered.
Whether they are the ones that turned in their daughter or not, I don't know. If they did, I think they did it with all the homework done. I believe they are being co-operative to try and save their daughter and her future.

JMHO

I feel sorry for his Mother if she had no part in his criminal activities. Was she present in court when he made appearances ? Does she visit him ? If not, maybe she is distancing herself, and planning to move far away. Does she have other children ?

No other children that we've heard of. HTH. But then IIRC some guy out there awhile ago claimed he was DM's half bro... :dunno:

IIRC it was stated way back also MB does make a weekly visit. Again :dunno:

There's a fine line between love and hate and I know if this was my son and I knew for a fact he had done these inhumane things to others, I would truly disown him. Parents disown their children for a lot less and not because they are cold, callus people, but because they know in their psyche this type of behaviour is totally unacceptable to them and in society and it's not the behaviour we as parents have instilled in our children. Parents who do not and cannot sever these sort of ties typically are found to be placing the blame indirectly upon themselves for their child's wrong doings. The "if only" and extreme guilt trips runs deep in their psyche and that's what keeps those ties bound. And what makes it even harder to sever those ties is if the parent was always excepting and allowing blame from her/his child thorough the child's life. Example: "Yes you're right son mommy shouldn't have scolded you for stealing a cookie."

When you do these types of things such as maliciously, intentionally harming another human being or worse yet; murder, you are no longer considered humane, but merely a monster in my personal opinion. So if the two accused are actual murderers and their parents cut off all ties with their sons over the hardships they have bestowed upon them and unnecessary trauma plus the extreme grief their sons have caused to the victims' loved ones, a huge kudo to them. Let the healing begin. They are strong people and will fair much better mentally. And I'm sure society as a whole will support them if they do or have made that very difficult decision. Such senseless, selfish actions have torn so many lives apart, never to be the same again. Not to mention society as a whole tends to lose fate and trust in their fellow man when these horrific things happen. As SB cried from day one, "it's only a truck". JMHO.

Incinerator top left side? Maybe LE doesn't want to foot the bill in having it destroyed so they are leaving it up to the accused side to do the job. Seriously...I hope they don't try and sell it. That would be down right disturbing in MOO.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-image.html?adId=564481897&image=1&enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

If you bring up the ad in kijiji and view posters other ads, theres older vehicles for sale, and in one of the shots is a jeep that looks like one of the ones in the airplane hangar in AM's fb pics, there are sea doos which we know DM liked to buy for his friends, parts for a jeep which is likely the same model as the jeeps in the hangar, and the contact person is Shane, in earlier postings there's an SS from Brantford that went to Baja with AM and DM. The pics of the cars look like they're in an airplane hangar.

MOO

Would forensics be there if she was only helping DM escape? If she was helping to actually cover up the murder (s), would that bring a greater charge? And I'm wondering if she was even more involved?
I believe it is more difficult to get a search warrant in Canada vs the US. LE had something pretty reliable to search the house. I hope she folds in jail and starts singing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fangirl88