Tim Miller Interview re: Blanchard Search

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you very much Fay for searching over the weekend and posting your thoughts.

You are right Fay. LP and Tony are fine people with a lot of passion and big hearts. People mistake LP being on TV and talking about where Caylee is as someone who is hogging the limelight. Not true. He is very passionate and cares about this case.

Same with Tim. He seems so broken it is heartbreaking.

All are entitled to their opinion of course.

It's all just so sad.
Yup, what you said. And the real shame is that one person is responsible for all of this.

TES did a sonar search there and they missed a large park bench in the water? Is that possible?

One man sounds like he's practical, methodical and analytical in his approach. The other is impulsive and driven by his intuition and sense of justice. Two different peas. Sharing the same pod. It sounds like TM felt that all "reasonable" locations had been searched and LP really wanted to check out something that he felt strongly about. Neither is right or wrong. Either approach could lead to Caylee.

Yeah, definitely 2 different approaches to the same problem...finding Caylee.

LP seems to me to be genuinely interested in finding Caylee, in fact I think if he thought for one second that Caylee was alive and spotted somewhere he would be on a plane flying there to get her.
Unfortunately, I cannot say the same for the anthony's.:mad:

Tim Miller is even more a hero in my eyes than ever before. He has done everything humanly possible, and has been diplomatic beyond belief re the Anthony Family, LP, NG, etc. As my mamma always said...

"Galvino, there are two kinds of class- 1st, and 'no' class.

TM has class. As for the rest of 'em? Err, not so much.

MOO

Let me start by saying that Tim is a great man. I think Cindy tries to manipulate Tim and everyone she comes into contact with. Tim has a heart greater than mine, because he does feel sorry for her. In turn he lets her control the way he is doing things to some degree. As for LP, this is personal now and he is not gonna back down to Cindy. It enrages her that she can't control what LP is doing, with Tim she has some control.

It's a fine line between standing up to someone & being a bully.

I'd hate to see the Anthonys get any sympathy because some people feel LP or anyone else is pushing too hard.

I think that's why Tim quit.... he just can't work around these obnoxious ingrates AND he's just too civilized to say what he really thinks about their sick behavior. The Anthonys behavior can destroy any sane person's very heart & soul.

I feel so bad for Tim. He conducts himself with so much dignity and grace, stays out of the media as much as possible, does what needs to be done without ever looking for personal glory. He's kind and considerate of family members, even when they don't appreciate his efforts. He's the exact opposite of LP in every way. I can only hope that his association with LP has not tarnished his own reputation.

Folks, I don't think it serves Caylee to "bash" one "team" against the other.

Both Tim and Leonard have worked on their own dime trying to serve this sweet angel. Please let's not get into a fight over these two men who are doing what we all want to do, and that's find Caylee.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I was at the airport when the news announced Tim Miller was quitting yet AGAIN!! Which I knew better but once again tims reputation encouraged me to contribute... Got me twice Tim, that's all you get... But hey thanks I enjoy wasting my time and money!! Too bad I cant get on National Media to whine about how much it cost me that TM quit. Thats all he does is whine about how much this search is costing. WE ALL DONATED!! So now lets go waste all our donations in NC cause they whined louder and Tim can whine about how much that is costing him.

Sad at least he is looking. My whole family were going to head down
there from here (Upstate SC). I had a few questions for TES about
the search there and the one from NC and they never answered except
a canned response to read the website about the search on the 8th
that didn't answer my two small questions at all.

Two questions I asked:
1. Will the search last till Monday and Tuesday? If so we can come help.

2.Since we will be driving 530 miles is there help from the community for
accomodations since it lists several hotels in the thanks but, nothing
listed in the page. We've never been to Florida.

If we would've driven down there for 530 miles the search would've
been over and been SOL and a waste of our time and $. In the end we
decided not to go because it was too iffy because TES seemed to pull
up stakes on a whim last time which they did this time having someone
pull down the command center faster than they threw it up.

TM and his drama queen antics between him and Sin messed up
this search while they waited around to get the Anthony's
approval which was a waste of time. The Anthony's do not
want the child found. I think nearly everyone gets that
except TM.

I get the impression that TM is organizing people saying, "You go here"
"You go there". Juan you start dismantling the Command Center.

One man sounds like he's practical, methodical and analytical in his approach. The other is impulsive and driven by his intuition and sense of justice. Two different peas. Sharing the same pod. It sounds like TM felt that all "reasonable" locations had been searched and LP really wanted to check out something that he felt strongly about. Neither is right or wrong. Either approach could lead to Caylee.

:woohoo::woohoo:

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Well stated!!!! I love TM, LP - AND - Murt they are all bringing focus to seek Justice for Caylee. That's all that counts.

It takes all sorts to make a world and be successful in a project -- different approaches -- SAME GOAL.

Love you TM, LP and -- Murt -- and especially the volunteer searchers --- way to go!!!!!! :blowkiss:

I was at the airport when the news announced Tim Miller was quitting yet AGAIN!! Which I knew better but once again tims reputation encouraged me to contribute... Got me twice Tim, that's all you get... But hey thanks I enjoy wasting my time and money!! Too bad I cant get on National Media to whine about how much it cost me that TM quit. Thats all he does is whine about how much this search is costing. WE ALL DONATED!! So now lets go waste all our donations in NC cause they whined louder and Tim can whine about how much that is costing him.

I would concede that TES needs a timeline and to stick to it, especially for those committing to travel plans. While turnout wasn't as expected there was no harm in sticking to the plan, follow-through -- else you also burn those who might have joined the next search.

TM needs a break, guilty of trying too hard for everyone, everywhere, too much pressure.

Thank you very much Fay for searching over the weekend and posting your thoughts.

You are right Fay. LP and Tony are fine people with a lot of passion and big hearts. People mistake LP being on TV and talking about where Caylee is as someone who is hogging the limelight. Not true. He is very passionate and cares about this case.

Same with Tim. He seems so broken it is heartbreaking.

All are entitled to their opinion of course.

It's all just so sad.

Mentioned this already but IMO we're seeing a human enactment of Pauli's exclusion theory. "Sinking to the lowest level"... as a person's energy is drained by the Anthony's behavior of unrealistic expectations and criticisms..... that person is more likely to pick up those same behaviors.

It's probably safe to save that 99% of the people posting to this forum have never dealt with Cindy face to face. Yet by way of 2cnd+ party information she has a strong impact on the emotional energy and lives of posters.

I would NEVER want to be in the position of having to talk face to face with Cindy about Caylee. I no longer have the energy it takes to be disloyal to my own beliefs in sacrifice for anothers well being. Tim talked to Cindy for an hour+ on Friday......reaching an agreement was what was said. Cindy....agreement?? Unless a miracle happened....Tim must have swallowed half his soul for Caylee's sake in order to reach agreement.

Tim Miller gave up? I think not....he gave till he could give no more at this time. I hope for his sake he firmly accepts that Caylee will not be found and does not come back. There's too many other missing children and adults to chance losing Tim.

As to LP. If I recall correctly, this is the first time he has gotten so involved in a missing child's case. He's doing what bounty hunter's do to find what their looking for. He's not going to change what has worked successfully for him just to please some people.

Getting off the soapbox now.

Agree, it is so sad.

In do think TM is a nice man perhaps just a little too finicky. First he was coming then he wasn't coming then he was coming and he was going to each till he brought Caylee home. Suddenly and abruptly he left. He then again was coming wasn't coming was coming and would search till he found Caylee. Suddenly and abruptly he left yet again. Once again he wasn't coming back then he was coming back back and forth once again. He returned dedicated to the largest search ever. Again on day one he announces he again is leaving. Very unstable for some reason.
Each time he was coming finances were an issue and I can only speak for myself but I am certain he received substantial contributions and I say this because I know what I sent two times... I know I am not alone in contributions. Even the $5 and $10 contributions quickly add up. I would be surprised if he did not get contributions in total that would exceed his cost. I do find it disturbing that I now feel my contributions were wasted because each time he abruptly decided to leave without warning and not once doing what he said he was going to do.
As for LP yes he is outspoken but the ONLY one willing to take the Anthony family to task and for that I am very appreciative. Yes he has varying theories but at least he has theories and is using his own resources to explore those theories. I might add at this point LP is the ONLY one of those involved that is using his own money and resources and I have never heard him ask anyone for once cent. Sorry folks that in itself says more than words can say about him. Thank you LP.

It's too bad cooler heads did not prevail and people stopped to look logically at this latest antic.

Take a good look at the spot that is being searched - does that really look like a logical place to hide a body if you don't want to be caught? It's all open, people are walking by, people are jogging, people are walking dogs and there is a row of houses that backs up directly on the spot. So let me ask you, if you wanted to dispose of a body and did not want to get caught, exactly how and why would you put a body in that particular area? All day long people are walking around, the park police are patrolling, people could be in their backyards - someone could SEE YOU. It doesn't make any sense. According to the forensics report, it could not have been on the 24th - no way, no how. That "cross" is obviously not made out of beads, it is ridiculously big, it looks like something a little kid would make and it doesn't make sense for her to mark the spot - it isn't buried treasure that people would be looking for with X marks the spot. It's an in your face, very visible brightly coloured kiddie cross, not a subtle hint by any means. Also the gate closes at dark and during daylight hours anyone can see you.

Just try to put yourself in KC's shoes - you have a dead body in the car, you don't want to found and you really, really don't want anyone to link you to disposing of it. What area would you go to? Wouldn't you go to an area where people don't jog, they don't walk their dogs, they don't stroll and they don't fish? Wouldn't you go to some industrial area where people work and go home at night and joggers aren't running by and nosey dogs aren't digging around? It would be a lot easier than taking a huge chance on being seen at a public park, wouldn't it? It would be an area like that Lake Underhill area where there is light industry and people go home at five o'clock and they don't go tripping around in the woods that are around the businesses. Isn't that also where LE was most interested as was Equusearch? KC is not someone who wants to get caught, it feels burdened by this, who would feel sentimental to leave either a sign of respect or a neon sign in a tree, blinking on and off "here I am!!" KC is about self preservation, not dropping bread crumbs like Hanzel and Gretel so that someone can rescue her.

If you want to help solve this crime, you have to put aside the emotions, the spats and the spectacles and try for some logic and objectivity.

I would concede that TES needs a timeline and to stick to it, especially for those committing to travel plans. While turnout wasn't as expected there was no harm in sticking to the plan, follow-through -- else you also burn those who might have joined the next search.

TM needs a break, guilty of trying too hard for everyone, everywhere, too much pressure.

Yes, and with the turnout as low as it was, it seems he would have stayed longer. Did he not say he would find her this time?

People who bash LP accuse him of lies.....well...
......ok.....yes, Tim should have stuck to his word. No matter what.

wow! This is from D. Lohr's site... a snippet:

"We are associated in no way with the actions of Leonard Padilla," Tim told Investigation Discovery. " Tim also expressed that he was upset with CNN's Nancy Grace, whom he also finds at fault.

"Nancy grace wanted me to come do her show tonight and I said absolutely not," Tim said. "I told her producer that this is the "Leonard Padilla Show" and that I did not want anything to do with it. I said this is not Leonard's fault, this is Nancy Graces fault. She puts the clown on TV every night to entertain the public and as a result that has distracted everyone from everything we have been trying to do out here. It is the Leonard Padilla show now and Nancy Grace gave him the power to do it. Leonard has a fan club out there and it has totally turned this into a circus."

What exactly costs so much ? Food is donated money is donated .
If they didnt go back and forth they would not be wasting so much money.

wow! This is from D. Lohr's site... a snippet:

"We are associated in no way with the actions of Leonard Padilla," Tim told Investigation Discovery. " Tim also expressed that he was upset with CNN's Nancy Grace, whom he also finds at fault.

"Nancy grace wanted me to come do her show tonight and I said absolutely not," Tim said. "I told her producer that this is the "Leonard Padilla Show" and that I did not want anything to do with it. I said this is not Leonard's fault, this is Nancy Graces fault. She puts the clown on TV every night to entertain the public and as a result that has distracted everyone from everything we have been trying to do out here. It is the Leonard Padilla show now and Nancy Grace gave him the power to do it. Leonard has a fan club out there and it has totally turned this into a circus."

Whoa! That sucks.

Bev, I love your post. It makes logical sense.
But...Nicole G was murdered there and no one saw that killer....
Maybe there are times where a person could do something after hours. I agree, not in broad daylight.
As far as the cross, KC has been very bold and arrogant in pushing her luck and flaunting things. She wore all the items she stole( wrote bad checks for) with confidence. It's like she feels above the law and thinks everyone is stupid. An obvious cross like that is a bit of an overboard sign....but we are dealing with the most pathological, sly predatory woman. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm
Back