Tim Miller: Possible Lawsuit against Casey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ITA that OCA will never admit the truth. I'll take a wild guess and say no one really expects her to except perhaps her parents. most of us are just happy to see her at LEAST pay for inconveniencing others, not the least of which are the other families who needed TES at that time.

I'm the opposite on the lawsuits, I think TM has relevance, ZG not as much. if I was a bettin' girl I would put the money on TM winning, not ZG although if OCA continues to be recalcitrant, she may well lose both.

My opinion? She'll lose both. Not that the ZG case is "rock solid" but it really is true almost everyone in the free world knows about OCA and the complete miscarriage of justice which took place...:twocents:

I think you are misunderstanding AZ's posts - she was not addressing whether or not JB's statements legally represented FCA, but rather whether or not those statements were 'evidence', and further she states "The point is that his statements in opening (or closing) argument regarding his theory of the defense are not binding upon Casey as admissions of fact." Admissions of fact (a legal term) meaning that both the plaintiff's and defendant's attorneys agree on a declaration, making it fact for the purpose of the upcoming trial. She's saying that statements - not evidence - made in the first trial aren't automatically accepted as fact by later trials.

But if FCA's attorney does object or deny the declaration that FCA knew Caylee was dead during the Request of Admissions (the process that determines agreed upon 'fact') that doesn't mean those earlier claims/statements won't be brought in and argued as part of the trial. One way or the other, it will be addressed and those statements will play a part in her answers, IMO.

Thank you. As usual you explained it perfectly. jmo

That brings up a good point...I wonder if there exists some communication between CA, GA and FCA on the topic of TM. You would think CA would have said something to FCA about TES coming to help. Maybe in their jailhouse letters smuggled in by JB...That would be hilarious...:floorlaugh:

Maybe JB should have stuck to selling bikinis...If he sent the wrong one, no big deal. He should have paid more attention in lawyer school. Seems like his words are like weapons against his own client...........:waitasec:...........:floorlaugh:

Right this moment I can't search but later this pm I will come up quotes from CA where she publicly states that TM is a drunk. This is a a report of a phone call she made where she informs the person she's calling that he is a drunkard...
http://justice4caylee.forumotion.net/t397-woman-says-cindy-anthony-threatened-her

Scroll down the page to 'the call from Ciindy'..

Somehow someone got a picture of her in her disguise in the M&M interview.

article-0-00290D8400000258-487_468x339.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/11/24/article-0-00290D8400000258-487_468x339.jpg

I think CA called TM right before KC was released from jail on bail the first time and by the time he arrived at the home KC was there. Tim did the usual interviewing of the family to get an idea of a location where they should be searching. Obviously at this time he knew the Sawgrass Apartments was not where Caylee was dropped off. What he wanted was an area where they should start their search and to branch out from.

Had CA given TM a piece of Caylee's clothing, instead of refusing, I think the tracking dogs may have found Caylee right away. This will be the damning testimony I believe because why would someone deny giving TM the clothes when tracking dogs can track a live child as well. It just makes no sense if they didn't already know she was dead and did not want her to be found. jmo

BBM. Sigh and depression ..... and if the officer hadn't ignored Roy Kronk's first call, we wouldn't be sitting here. We would all be happy that the convicted murderer was sitting either on death row or with life in prison.

JMO.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/11/24/article-0-00290D8400000258-487_468x339.jpg

I used to live in California, next door to a guard to Manson. He said that just looking at the guy would make him nervous. This was a big man, probably over 300 pounds. Looking at this picture, I can see why.

Are you sure Morgan didn't ask her to keep those big sunglasses on????

A bit OT but its on right now...

CBS’ 48 Hours Interview of Tim Miller, Captain Brian Goetschius, Mike Land, and Two Victim’s Family Members — Air Date: 10/22/11, 9:00 p.m. CDT/10:00 p.m. ESTPosted on 17. Oct, 2011 by smckinney.

10/17/11 — In anticipation of the upcoming movie about the Texas Killing Fields, CBS’ 48 Hours wanted the real story from the people who lived it. Tim Miller was interviewed by CBS’ Erin Moriarty at length. Tim Miller’s daughter, Laura, was one of the four girls found in the location known as The Killing Fields

A bit OT but its on right now...

CBS’ 48 Hours Interview of Tim Miller, Captain Brian Goetschius, Mike Land, and Two Victim’s Family Members — Air Date: 10/22/11, 9:00 p.m. CDT/10:00 p.m. ESTPosted on 17. Oct, 2011 by smckinney.

10/17/11 — In anticipation of the upcoming movie about the Texas Killing Fields, CBS’ 48 Hours wanted the real story from the people who lived it. Tim Miller was interviewed by CBS’ Erin Moriarty at length. Tim Miller’s daughter, Laura, was one of the four girls found in the location known as The Killing Fields

BBM
Oh gosh. Isn't that just horrible. I feel so sorry for TM. He's such good man in my book.

ETA:
I watched the 48 hours show and talk about crying. How could CA ever treated TM in the ugly disrespectful way that she did. No wonder I hate the Anthony's. Please karma come and sit on each and every one of the Anthony's shoulders now. They have horribly hurt more people than I care to even think about in order to save such a poor excuse for a human being. And the really sad part is to this very day they still continue with the same dispicable behavior while laughing all the way to the bank. As much as I feel so horrible about Caylee and love her so much, I'm so glad that she isn't in that family any more. Does that even make sense in any way?

BBM
I remember that ,too. I felt so mean spirited and you were being so magnanimous.
I told you so ! :slap: :blowkiss:

Yes you did and I still get that sick pit feeling every time I remember how sideways i went - lucky for me my friend that you didn't leave me there in the ditch... :loveyou:

It's what happens when I let my heart take over and leave my brain in a jar by the door...:blushing:

Some dogs can track (blood hounds in particular) someone who is taken by car. Plus they can smell a scent from a long way off but they have to know what they are tracking. jmo

I did not know that. When I was trained that wasn't part of what we were taught,but our training was very specific and I am in no way an expert like some of the other posters for SAR.
I'm leaving at 5am tomorrow to go back to the center where we got our service dog that tracks. I'm helping a friend that's getting their 2nd service dog with tracking and I'll be part of the training for the parent handlers ,again. Most of the tracking dogs they train are labs,goldens and German Shepherds .They had a group of Redbone Coonhounds when we were waiting to be matched and I was really hoping we would get one,but they didn't do as well in public settings,so were used elsewhere.
We were shown how a dog air scents,but that was during tracks that were mostly ground scents.The advantage for us is ,our service animals are only used to track one person. Fred knows when I put on his tracking leash and say "go find Sam . Where's your boy? Go find your boy" that he's following the same scent. He also knows that there are pieces of hot dog when he finishes the "game" .That treat is reserved for tracking.
ETA: I not only forgot what thread I was on,I forgot which FORUM I was on. Sorry !

I did not know that. When I was trained that wasn't part of what we were taught.
I'm leaving at 5am tomorrow to go back to the center where we got our service dog that tracks. I'm helping a friend that's getting their 2nd service dog with tracking and I'll be part of the training for the parent handlers ,again. Most of the tracking dogs they train are labs,goldens and German Shepherds .They had a group of Redbone Coonhounds when we were waiting to be matched and I was really hoping we would get one,but they didn't do as well in public settings,so were used elsewhere.
We were shown how a dog air scents,but that was during tracks that were mostly ground scents.The advantage for us is ,our service animals are only used to track one person. Fred knows when I put on his tracking leash and say "go find Sam . Where's your boy? Go find your boy" that he's following the same scent. He also knows that there's pieces of hot dog when he finishes the "game" .That treat is reserved for tracking.

Do we know if any tracking dogs followed baby Lisa's scent outside the home at all?

Bloodhounds will track till they drop from what I understand. Once they start they will keep going until there is no more scent. The article I read said that even in a car you are riding in you shed cells and those are carried by the wind and settle to the ground. After all that time the dogs may not have been able to track but they may have been able to pick up a scent from the air because the remains were so close.

The dogs are worth their weight in gold. That is my opinion. To tell someone you don't want them to try and track a child's scent would send the hinky meter off the charts I would image. TM certainly did not deserve the treatment he received from the A's and still, to this day, not one apology has been heard from the A's. jmo

Yes you did and I still get that sick pit feeling every time I remember how sideways i went - lucky for me my friend that you didn't leave me there in the ditch... :loveyou:

It's what happens when I let my heart take over and leave my brain in a jar by the door...:blushing:

You are the best! Don't ever lose the ability to go with your heart. You're also a thinker with a great memory. It all works for good. :hug:

Delete,delete,delete! I have baby Lisa on my mind and forgot which forum I was on!

Okay, I deleted my answer. lol

You know when you think about it CA went to an awful lot of trouble and not counting the expense on TES's part just to create an illusion that the A's were looking for a missing child. All reactions and actions by the A's at that time appear to be the direct opposite of the way you would expect the relatives of a missing child to react. So when CA called TES did she suspect Caylee was deceased or was it because she called TES that either JB or KC made CA aware that calling TES was really not a good idea because CA's actions and attitudes did suddenly change once TM arrived. jmo

Delete,delete,delete! I have baby Lisa on my mind and forgot which forum I was on!

It's our love of innocent children - three years wanting justice for a beautiful little girl who was here and then gone - kidnapped ....and now another little girl gone under mysterious circumstances....it's the same fear...

I wish once LE seized the car they would have taken something from the car to track
Caylee. That was in the first 2 days. I would imagine LE thinks alive and dead right off the bat, especially when you have a bunch of liars giving out information.
Oh, if only they could go backwards. I still wonder why CA isn't suspect for some of the lies. KC pretty much fed off her mother for ideas from the start. What KC didn't think of CA did.

Okay, I deleted my answer. lol

You know when you think about it CA went to an awful lot of trouble and not counting the expense on TES's part just to create an illusion that the A's were looking for a missing child. All reactions and actions by the A's at that time appear to be the direct opposite of the way you would expect the relatives of a missing child to react. So when CA called TES did she suspect Caylee was deceased or was it because she called TES that either JB or KC made CA aware that calling TES was really not a good idea because CA's actions and attitudes did suddenly change once TM arrived. jmo

I think CA knew Caylee was deceased from the smell in the trunk and all the lies Casey told . She also knows exactly what led up to Casey taking Caylee away. That's why CA started making up her fabrications and that's why she reined GA in.
She may have hoped deep in her heart it wasn't true,but she would not have felt the need to cover for Casey if she believed Caylee was alive.JMO

It's our love of innocent children - three years wanting justice for a beautiful little girl who was here and then gone - kidnapped ....and now another little girl gone under mysterious circumstances....it's the same fear...

It's the same freakin' story ,over and over,with slight variations, yet we still cling to hope that THIS TIME it will all turn out okay.

I still can't believe KC would have gone home from jail twice (3) times and stayed in the house where her daughter died without some type of a reaction if Caylee actually drowned. Even CA wouldn't be able to make sense out of that. jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
combfish-mclisa
Back