Tim Miller: Possible Lawsuit against Casey

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hope it's OK to post this here, in a TES-related thread. Toyota is giving away 100 vehicles in 100 days to worthy non-profit organizations. TES's day is today - you can vote for them until 11:59 Pm tonite. You have to have a Facebook account, and there is ONLY 1 VOTE PER PERSON. They will be tracking that.

http://www.100carsforgood.com/

TES could REALLY use a new Toyota Tundra truck to help them towing boats, ATV's, horse trailers etc. Thanks!
MM :rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

Well something is wrong with that - It told me I had already voted today.....:waitasec: ...only answer is someone voted for me. I hope so and it counts.

Awww, thanks EU. :) Wish I had more time to be here. My personal email inbox is up to almost 1000 now... one day soon I'll hopefully get caught up with life. Heh

That's kind of weird LG... did someone close use your FB account maybe? Hmmm... Please share with your friends if you can! TES was still in 3rd place as of an hour ago.
MM

C'mon people vote. The links are on my sig line!!

Love the buttons in your sig line, SD. Great idea. I was thinking.... what if you hit a button and old Casey/George/Cindy vids popped up... in the jailhouse, TV interviews or something.... that would be funny! heh
MM

Love the buttons in your sig line, SD. Great idea. I was thinking.... what if you hit a button and old Casey/George/Cindy vids popped up... in the jailhouse, TV interviews or something.... that would be funny! heh
MM

Welcome home Muzikman. You've been missed.

MM

I might just do that in the future. :giggle:

Hope it's OK to post this here, in a TES-related thread. Toyota is giving away 100 vehicles in 100 days to worthy non-profit organizations. TES's day is today - you can vote for them until 11:59 Pm tonite. You have to have a Facebook account, and there is ONLY 1 VOTE PER PERSON. They will be tracking that.

http://www.100carsforgood.com/

TES could REALLY use a new Toyota Tundra truck to help them towing boats, ATV's, horse trailers etc. Thanks!
MM :rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

Durn! Muzikman, didn't read this thread until today, and went to link and indeed - I missed the opportunity. :banghead::banghead: Anyone know the ending result, Did they end up 3rd?

ETA: Petfinder won first place yesterday according to the site. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand, it seems that all but one of the winners is pet/animal related.

Reminder - TES hearing tomorrow (6/1/12). I wonder if it will be televised?

See attached.

june 1.jpg

I'm not sure where to put this post but, I'm wondering if (TES attorneys) will be taking a deposition from George's friend from Ohio. To me, it would say a lot about OCA knowing that Caylee was not in danger but, rather already deceased while TM was standing right there in front of her. The actions between family members during that time in my opinion paints a very different picture of what Baez presented in court. If GA supposedly knew about the "drowning", why did he have his daughter pinned up against the wall shouting to her, "where is she"?.....then coming out of the room telling his friend "she's lying". As a matter of fact, I wonder why he wasn't called to testify at the trial?!

________
Hi Baznme, you are right but they never seem to do what is right. I pray TM. wins he worked for it!:seeya:

TM is requesting a special master to oversee the deposition and JM will rule on it later. I cannot say I blame TM on this request. The bad thing is those special masters can command $100-or more an hour and we've already seen FCA's side and how they drag out a deposition. ZG depo took over 10 hrs.

I've seen mention of TM was doing this search for free. I don't think it is exactly free when somebody personally calls and requests his help, especially in this instance. No part of any donation money ever went to him. That's what gets me really mad.

Who's paying for all these attorneys of FCA's? What makes her so special? All this future deep pocket marketability=writing books about her again? That's my guess.

TM is requesting a special master to oversee the deposition and JM will rule on it later. I cannot say I blame TM on this request. The bad thing is those special masters can command $100-or more an hour and we've already seen FCA's side and how they drag out a deposition. ZG depo took over 10 hrs.

I've seen mention of TM was doing this search for free. I don't think it is exactly free when somebody personally calls and requests his help, especially in this instance. No part of any donation money ever went to him. That's what gets me really mad.

Who's paying for all these attorneys of FCA's? What makes her so special? All this future deep pocket marketability=writing books about her again? That's my guess.

TM doesn't charge the families who have missing people to conduct the search. He relies on donations and fund raising. And the search for Caylee cost him more than 100K.

He is suing because the family because they claimed not to know what happened to her or where she was located, dead or alive. Clearly we know differently based on Baez's OS statements, and the evidence in the trunk, etc.

In otherwords, he was searching at their request, and wasted both his time and his money. The LE or the coroner could have retrieved little Caylee's remains anytime FCA told "the truth".

Wonder if her lawyers will argue she isn't capable of telling the truth so she can't be found at fault....:waitasec:

TM doesn't charge the families who have missing people to conduct the search. He relies on donations and fund raising. And the search for Caylee cost him more than 100K.

He is suing because the family because they claimed not to know what happened to her or where she was located, dead or alive. Clearly we know differently based on Baez's OS statements, and the evidence in the trunk, etc.

In otherwords, he was searching at their request, and wasted both his time and his money. The LE or the coroner could have retrieved little Caylee's remains anytime FCA told "the truth".

Wonder if her lawyers will argue she isn't capable of telling the truth so she can't be found at fault....:waitasec:

:seeya: BBM. Exactly. That was the point I was trying to make. Nobody from the family ever gave him anything except a hard time. He was called and requested to come to FL. He did not take this upon himself. I believe he does have a case because although it wasn't FCA who personally called him, she was still living at her parents home he went to as requested and they were her means of support-family unit. It wasn't like she wasn't there or was invisable or lived someplace else(31 day temp. housing doesn't count), TM met FCA in the house and she knew what was going to happen.

I'd have to go back and check the exact wording, but I went on that news site and read some of the tweets and one of them said something to the effect that FCA's attorneys were trying to blame TM's attorneys of trying to file another motion blah blah and JLM said I know what I signed. I seem to remember TM being served very erroneously at the airport in FL. that was a cold shot. I hope TM gets everything he is seeking. :please:

I believe Tim took a donation jar with about $321 in it. I think CA spaz's about that on her extremely nasty voicemail she'd left for Tim.

Also, I agree with logicalgirl. The reason for this lawsuit is that a lot of money and time was wasted in a fruitless search for a live Caylee. JB messed up KC's life with his opening statement. Since he said that (some?) of the Anthony family, including KC knew Caylee was dead from the beginning, that means that they called TES in fraudulently. They made TES turn down other families and almost bankrupted them. IIRC, TES spent nearly $100,000 in the search for Caylee.

I believe Tim took a donation jar with about $321 in it. I think CA spaz's about that on her extremely nasty voicemail she'd left for Tim.

Also, I agree with logicalgirl. The reason for this lawsuit is that a lot of money and time was wasted in a fruitless search for a live Caylee. JB messed up KC's life with his opening statement. Since he said that (some?) of the Anthony family, including KC knew Caylee was dead from the beginning, that means that they called TES in fraudulently. They made TES turn down other families and almost bankrupted them. IIRC, TES spent nearly $100,000 in the search for Caylee.

Ooops, I almost forgot about that one! I like that word to describe CA 'Spaz's'- thank you-lol. Compared to the value of a missing child being found, $321 is a nothing. Bottom line, no matter what-the donation money was supposed to be earmarked as a means to find Caylee whether it was for gas or whether it was to go buy a meal with, kwim? It wasn't supposed to be intended to be gathered up only for the family pocketbook.

Didn't TM also wreck a piece of equipment during that search also? One of the reasons he stopped the swamp search - that and being afraid one of the horses or searchers would step on her tiny bones under water if they searched without being able to see where they were walking...and he was right - they would have.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
N2URIQ
Back