Tim Miller: Possible Lawsuit against Casey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ITA lyndy... caylee anthony was not the only "missing" child at the time. resources could have gone to help others who were actually searching for lost loved ones, not to this zoo. the work done by TES was completely in vain and if that was known from the beginning, how DARE they allow him to continue to expend resources?

Yes I think that this is another he's stated before that he did it for LE not the Anthony's because of KC not cooperating. Didn't LE ask him to stay search for Caylee?

Im sure I heard him saying on HLN he was gonna stop the search but that is when LE asked him to continue...Dunno if that makes a difference.

ITA. I believe if TM goes through with a suit against the Anthonys, it will be the beginning of the end for his organization and all the good work they have done and might do in the future.

My opinion only
Not with Mark Nejames as his Lawyer
remember he has the inside scoop on the A's and that's
why he fired them.

Im sure I heard him saying on HLN he was gonna stop the search but that is when LE asked him to continue...Dunno if that makes a difference.
correct! He refused to waste $ and resourceson them when all the had to do was take a police officer and show them.

Go Tim Miller.
If he needs donation for an attorney or to file - I'm in .

jmo

The only problem with this might be the fact that Tim stated on HLN the other night that he knew from day one something was up with the family and that they weren't being truthful. He said they thought they all knew what happened to Caylee and that Casey had killed her. I wonder if the lawyers will argue that if he felt this way from day one (as I said he's stated this more than once) then why didn't he leave? Hopefully all works out for Tim though! I do think he is a great man with what he does. I just have this feeling it might not fly based on his comments on JVM and Dr Drew Monday night.

Tim knew that he was searching for a deceased Caylee. Cindy wanted him searching for a living Caylee.
ICA wanted him to just go away!
I am very grateful for people like Tim Miller and his wonderful organization. It is my opinion that he should seek some financial remedy for the expenses incurred by TES.
ICA knew that Caylee was deceased and knew where she was. Even though Cindy is the person who asked him to help...ICA did nothing to stop it or help find a child that she knew was decomposing in a swamp. It was all a big game to her. If you recall the statement she alledgedly made to Rob D., "They haven't even found her clothes yet."
She watched with glee as all of this was going on.
So yeppers...sue the heck out of her Tim.
You will have many folks who support you and always will.

My goodness, isn't that ironic :) Lurve it!

Now correct me if I'm wrong, wouldn't Casey (I guess I can't call her ICA anymore) -- have had to ask Tim for his services?

I understand that she sat by and allowed the search to continue with her fake kidnapping story, but "legally" what is her burden? If she didn't request Tim Miller for his services, can he really sue her?

If Cindy, GA, or Lee begged Tim - they would say they believed Caylee was kidnapped at the time. And we know the relationship Cindy had with Tim (contentious to say the least). Cindy didn't want Tim looking for a dead Caylee. So Cindy will shout from the roof-tops that the family never wanted him there.

Moo and thanks!

Mel

She will always be ICA to me. Or is she going to be Tot Mom forever?
jmo

It is Zenaida's turn next! Mr Morgan is sharpening his knives...:great:

Go Zenaida! And IIRC, Mr. Morgan or his interviewer, REALLY got under CA's skin during the deposition. :great:

Not with Mark Nejames as his Lawyer
remember he has the inside scoop on the A's and that's
why he fired them.

I have a couple of reasons for not wanting TM to go after the Anthony's. The first is - bad vibrations, nothing a lawyer can help with, no matter how good he is.

Secondly, I believe if he goes after the As, it might make some people. who really need and want his help, a little skittish. That may sound wrong, but people are funny that way. Once he sues a client, people may afraid it could happen to them.

I keep saying go after the As because I'm not sure he can sue Casey, she didn't call and ask for his help, Cindy did. I'm also not sure he can sue JB because all JB has to say is he didn't know Caylee had drowned until well after the Tim's search or some such, and it might be true.

I see no benefit in his doing this, but I do see much potential harm.

My opinion only

Great news about Tim Miller!
I would also like to see someone in family like Rick Pleasa sue for wrongful death.Really George should but don't think cindy would allow it

I'm glad this route may be available for Mr. Miller.

I sent an email of support. TES was the victim of a fraud and if there are civil remedies that can be achieved, then TES has every right to be compensated for those costs.

can someone please post a list of acronyms? i can't read some of these posts becaUse i can't figure out who all the various initials of names belong to... i know i should know them, but this case is so complex as it is...maybe we can at least use last names...thanks/

was on in sessions and said Jose said she never was missing and he is going to see about getting the resources back for his company. that other people really needed him at that time

And I pray Tim gets every cent!!! They used him and treated him like dirt!!!

Not that I wouldn't do it again in a heartbeat - but I ordered several pizzas and food for searchers. Makes me mad now.......I'm so much worse off than I was 3 years ago and could use that money!! GGRRRR CASEY ANTHONY.

If you paid by CC see if you can find the receipt and sue them for it.

JMO hmmm.. class action suit by 3000+ volunteers

I think you'd have to be able to prove expenses. Like hotel stays and such. If you were a searcher and have CC statements that prove those things I'd sue KC for the money. People are saying that CA called TES not KC and IMO that doesn't make a darn bit of difference. CA called TES BECAUSE KC was lying about the child's whereabouts.

Casey Anthony has just been served with a federal tax lien over $68,520.41 in IRS back taxes from 2008. The IRS filed the $68,520.41 federal tax lien in Osceola County, Florida, on May 17, a mere 7 days before the opening arguments in the murder trial.

http://www.small-biz-tax-debt.com/t...sey-anthony-owes-the-irs-68000-in-back-taxes/

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX7wtNOkuHo&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Nelson‬‏[/ame]

PLEASE VOTE ON THE POLL TO GET DATELINE TO DO A STORY ON TIM MILLER AND TES ASAP!! THE LINK IS JUST BELOW THIS PLEA.

He should! It sickens me that such a wonderful, caring man was used and abused by the Anthony family.

I say good for him.... I donated money to Equsearch at the time they were in Florida. Then they lost a lot in the hurricane in Texas so I donated again. It wasn't a whole lot of money but I could so I did. It's shameful the way Tim Miller was treated by those do lallys, they're are all certifiable except maybe Lee.

I hope everyone sues the pants of that devil so she doesn't make a cent.

I wonder if anyone will sue her for wrongful death? Caylee's paternal grandmother maybe.

Please vote on the Tim Miller poll below and when you do please leave a post of support for him. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!! The more people who vote and comment the more pressure on NBC to do this. JMO

Please vote on the Tim Miller poll below and when you do please leave a post of support for him. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!! The more people who vote and comment the more pressure on NBC to do this. JMO

I don't see a poll :waitasec:

I don't see a poll :waitasec:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112269"]DATELINE: Please do a story on Tim Miller and TES!!!! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back