Tim Miller: Possible Lawsuit against Casey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is great for Tim. :great:

But bad for us Texans if this is in fact true. I have been wanting to do a little target practice lately, but I guess I probably am not suppose to mention that here.
Casey won't make it here in Texas. We won't put up with her crap:twocents:

And if she commits another murder, I have no doubt she'll be convicted in Texas!

Casey Anthony is a pariah and will be treated as such. I predect the whole family will be together again.

On a side note, didn't I read Tillie and Tinker are no longer alive...My god they were puppies! If true, my deep seated anger is going to explode.

My only concern is, she's not responsible for her missing, at least that is they way the jury saw things....

Wow, on HLN just now he said for the 4 days he was in the Anthony house, neither Cindy nor KC ever uttered Caylee's name.

the good thing is Casey isn't OJ and she has no sports memorabilia to sell on the black market to recoup her losses in any civil suit I hope the civil courts nail her behind to the wall

Tim Miller on HLN stating he is considering taking legal action against KC, the Anthony's and possibly JB.

Watch out people of TEXAS if she's coming down there. She's also looking to get pregnant so I hope all the guys use BC. Actually she will get with another loser who wants money so he prob will want to knock her up. They can then sell pics of the next baby until Mommy gets jealous and kills #2 as well.

What happens if she bankrupcy from all these lawsuits? I know the IRS stuff cannot be cleared by bk, but the lawsuits most definitely.

Of course, she might get a burst of $$$ in the beginning, but it will dry up quickly.

OJ had/has a pension fund from his NFL days that could not be touched by any civil court. Any monies he earned aside from that could be taken to pay the civil damages (Goldman & Brown families). He vowed to never pay a dime and he didn't. Any monies he got he laundered and funneled through friends' businesses and organizations, not taking payment directly.

Casey has no pension fund.
RBBM, and no assets! Not even the damn car that still smells like a dead body.

I say go for it Tim and anyone else who has a civil grievance with the Anthonys. There is strength in numbers!

How rude - GA called TM a clown. Very disrespectful. Not to mention - ungrateful.

Can someone tell me why the "adults" in this case keep showing

their immaturity: name calling, flashing b!(d's, celebrating?

My 7 year old grandson is more mature than most of the people

I have seen during all this.

Oh shoot...why am I even surprised anymore?

also brian said casey had a job offer....staring in a *advertiser censored* movie..no joke he said it a few min ago

LOL! My mil and I were talking and agree that the only job she could get would be *advertiser censored* star. No one else would want her near their money or kids.

And yes! Tim Miller should be asking to be paid back. As well as Orange County.

I don't what laws apply to any possible lawsuit or how they may be applied. However, I do feel a sadness with Tim Miller and TES spending their resources (time, money & persons) when Casey knew good and well where Caylee was. :( I can't even imagine how "taken" they feel.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back