Tim Miller: Possible Lawsuit against Casey

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bumping for Manatee to dicuss possible lawsuit.

Salem

Please God let this happen. At least allow there to be SOME accountability for the lies they told at trial. How on Earth could anyone sit idly by while a great organization and hundreds of volunteers waste time and money searching in the wrong places? Hope all the volunteers who were harassed sue them too.

I don't know how much money he can legally recoup but I hope he is entitled to something back. Hopefully he hires a good lawyer who can guide him through the process.

I'm going to send a donation to his company. They are a non-profit and rely solely upon the donations of others. Every dollar counts.

I don't know how much money he can legally recoup but I hope he is entitled to something back. Hopefully he hires a good lawyer who can guide him through the process.

I'm going to send a donation to his company. They are a non-profit and rely solely upon the donations of others. Every dollar counts.

Morgan & Morgan!

I hope he files suit and MarkNeJame is there to meet her when they free her.

Just said on HLN he is coming to Florida tomorrow to find out what he can do to get some of the funds back he spend on Caylee's search. :rocker:

:rocker: GO TIM ! :great:

I hope he can go after ALL of the Anthony's !

:rocker:

Just said on HLN he is coming to Florida tomorrow to find out what he can do to get some of the funds back he spend on Caylee's search. :rocker:

I can't see why he can't recover loss over this lie. As I recall that run-away bride ended up having to pay back for the search as well as do community service. KC cost Tim Miller's much more and possibly at the expense of helping search for other missing children during that time.

It just sickens me to see how Tim and his team of kind hearted people were used. Go after Casey & the A's for all you can get. we know this $$ doesn't go in Tims pocket but rather to help other families of real missing children.

I would love this! People need to know that when you lie (no matter why you lied) there are consequences. Maybe a mom/dad person will think twice before calling on the goodness of volunteers before they LIE about the whereabouts of their children.

I imagine he will be hiring a Florida attorney? I'm sure he would rather do it f2f

Right, but you said "to find out what he can do". If he finds out that he can't do anything then he goes back home empty-handed. By phone, he can find out if he can do anything, then if yes, he goes there to seal the deal.

I hope he does sue her. While I am not a lawyer, seems to me like he has a case.

I'd love to see him sue the A's. I'm almost certain that if this goes to court CA will counter sue for the $300 he supposedly stole.

If he sues and wins I hope he calls the A's phone number and leaves this message;

"Hey Cindy, remember about two years ago you left a message on my answering machine about not messing with the Anthonys because I'd lose? Well who's your daddy now biotch!"

PLEASE VOTE ON THE TIM MILLER POLL LINKED IN MY SIGNATURE. IF YOU'VE ALREADY VOTED BE SURE TO GO BACK AND LEAVE A MESSAGE OF SUPPORT FOR TIM. WE NEED SIGNATURES AND POSTS!! TIA

Can't he do that by phone?

NOPE! As the father of a little girl that was murdered and "dumped"
(while he didn't do it) KC needs to sit across a table from him. Look that wonderful man in the eyes tell him how sorry she is for the way she & her family treated him. She needs to beg him to ask all the people in the search for forgiveness And thank them for trying to help her while they both knew she held all the answers. She needs to take a vow of celibacy and concentrate on paying back what she owes him in full.
He was 5 ft from Caylee.(or pretty close)
She needs to become a volunteer at a crisis intervention center.(shoveling paper/computer not with kids) Or promote "safe havens" in what ever state she lives in. She needs to use her life experience as learning tool - an example and show young girls with dysfunctional families that they have a choice to rise above that which holds them down. Most importantly, how NOT to lead their lives to impress anyone but themselves and to never try and make anyone else happy if it harms you in the process.
Hope breeds hope. Love breeds ♥, and all it takes is a spark to light a flame.
IMO no $ will ever pay TIM or Caylee back they are Priceless!. But just maybe if KC worked for the rest of her life advocating to save them that angel could have an ounce of pride in her mother.
IF she truly isn't a psychopath as these TH pros are saying maybe she can heal and be real
oh and Nejames too!
off my :bath: box

I hope he prevails. As a long term TES donor; it sickens me to know that this despicable family used mine and many other donors hard earned money to perpetuate their lies!

I wholeheartedly support this effort and believe other donors & volunteers will also.

GO TIM!!!!

I'd love to see him sue the A's. I'm almost certain that if this goes to court CA will counter sue for the $300 he supposedly stole.

If he sues and wins I hope he calls the A's phone number and leaves this message;

"Hey Cindy, remember about two years ago you left a message on my answering machine about not messing with the Anthonys because I'd lose? Well who's your daddy now biotch!"

PLEASE VOTE ON THE TIM MILLER POLL LINKED IN MY SIGNATURE. IF YOU'VE ALREADY VOTED BE SURE TO GO BACK AND LEAVE A MESSAGE OF SUPPORT FOR TIM. WE NEED SIGNATURES AND POSTS!! TIA

Can we all meet and do V O D K A shots in her front yard too?
:bowdown: I'll be good! :Bennymonkey:

:applause::highfive::toast:::applause::highfive:

I'm kidding~

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member