Tim Miller: Possible Lawsuit against Casey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
please tim
do it....hit her where it would hurt...her wallet!!! we got your back! you cared more for caylee than ica ever did
go tim!!!

YES!! As one who first began donating to Tim's group because of/during the search for Caylee, it's important that Tim/TES wins this because THIS CASE will have a lasting impact on the public's trust and their continuing to make donations. TES depends on these donations!
When I heard he is exploring his options with respect to a lawsuit, I sent in my donation. I encourage everyone else to do so.

Why even say that?..Tim interacted with the whole family including KC inside that Anthony home....IF she knew back then as suggested in DT CIC..then why continue in using his valuable services that could have been used for a legitemate "Missing Child"??

Equasearch spent over 140,000.00 of their own resources and that does NOT include all the volunteers, donations by people and corporations towards the searches...Tim never thought of even going this route until it was admitted in open court that KC knew from the beginning Caylee wasnt missing...Hummm Wonder how those people requesting his services went without because of Caylee's demands!!

I am so behind Tim right now..Equasearch not only suffered monetary losses, but they were abused and accused by Baez and company as well!! Man oh man..Tim needs to have some sort of civil action to hold them all Baez, KC, Cindy, George...accountable!!

Sorry, I am just so pee'd off right now...to think that many innocents have been brought into this mess thru no fault of their own..I find that dispicable:maddening:

Casey knew that there was no point in searching but Casey did not request the search. It is not that anyone thinks he shouldn't get the money back, some of us just think it will cost him more in finances and energy than he will ever win and keep his name entwined with this circus sideshow.

Sometimes you just have to say you did what you did for the right reasons and the outcome was always out of your control.

I personally think everyone is searching for something that will make them feel better but nothing is going to change the fact that she beat the system, she will walk this week, there is no double jeopardy, she didn't ask for a search (she didn't report her missing if you recall).

Nothing is going to fix this or make anyone feel like we are any closer to justice. Tough pill to swallow but encouraging the players we like to get in the muck with her won't change that in my opinion.

Many missing persons searches are actually searches for murder victims. Does TES routinely sue perpetrators who don't tell LE or TES where the body is located?

No. Do you think they should?

My goodness, isn't that ironic :) Lurve it!

Now correct me if I'm wrong, wouldn't Casey (I guess I can't call her ICA anymore) -- have had to ask Tim for his services?

I understand that she sat by and allowed the search to continue with her fake kidnapping story, but "legally" what is her burden? If she didn't request Tim Miller for his services, can he really sue her?

If Cindy, GA, or Lee begged Tim - they would say they believed Caylee was kidnapped at the time. And we know the relationship Cindy had with Tim (contentious to say the least). Cindy didn't want Tim looking for a dead Caylee. So Cindy will shout from the roof-tops that the family never wanted him there.

Moo and thanks!

Mel

It's my understanding that when Tim was at the house, ICA thanked him for coming to help search for her daughter. I don't know if that constitutes anything legally, but perhaps there is more.

Tim, please go after the Anthony's and Casey! I think they ALL knew she was gone and called u in as a decoy!! Good Luck Tim! YOU are a good man!

Casey knew that there was no point in searching but Casey did not request the search. It is not that anyone thinks he shouldn't get the money back, some of us just think it will cost him more in finances and energy than he will ever win and keep his name entwined with this circus sideshow.

Sometimes you just have to say you did what you did for the right reasons and the outcome was always out of your control.

I personally think everyone is searching for something that will make them feel better but nothing is going to change the fact that she beat the system, she will walk this week, there is no double jeopardy, she didn't ask for a search (she didn't report her missing if you recall).

Nothing is going to fix this or make anyone feel like we are any closer to justice. Tough pill to swallow but encouraging the players we like to get in the muck with her won't change that in my opinion.

I'm afraid you may be right inpatientredhead. The more I think about it and recall JB's instructions to Tim not to talk to Casey, to which I'm sure JB also instructed Casey not to talk to Tim - the more I think that JB knew Caylee was dead then and he foresaw this very issue down the road had Casey herself given any info/assistance/cooperation to TES. I'm afraid this is a loss that TES may have to accept. But what do I know...

Now if Tim could prove that Cindy knew Caylee was dead, that would be a different matter altogether I think.

No. Do you think they should?

I don't know if such a lawsuit could be won. I'm curious why TES hasn't done something like this previously if it is possible and worth pursuing.

I guess we will have to wait and see what happens.

I don't know if such a lawsuit could be won. I'm curious why TES hasn't done something like this previously if it is possible and worth pursuing.

I guess we will have to wait and see what happens.

Maybe it's been possible but not worth pursuing, like no money available to recover?

I'm afraid you may be right inpatientredhead. The more I think about it and recall JB's instructions to Tim not to talk to Casey, to which I'm sure JB also instructed Casey not to talk to Tim - the more I think that JB knew Caylee was dead then and he foresaw this very issue down the road had Casey herself given any info/assistance/cooperation to TES. I'm afraid this is a loss that TES may have to accept. But what do I know...

It is also an opportunity to learn. When I listen to Tim these days saying Baez didn't want him to talk to Casey, that George called him a clown the first day he met him, that Cindy was limiting his searches and that George's friend from Ohio said George knew the answers lied within Casey, I think I would have packed up at that point until that crew got a little more honest. I know he was determined to be there for Caylee, but with all those forces working against him, his resources would have been better spent elsewhere.

Tim, please go after the Anthony's and Casey! I think they ALL knew she was gone and called u in as a decoy!! Good Luck Tim! YOU are a good man!

I so agree. I think the grandparents knew good and well Caylee was gone, and all their "search efforts" were to help cover up AND to gain financially.

Wow, I just came on here to talk about Tim Miller and seen this thread. I am not a big poster on here, more of a reader and an angry poster at times. However, I was thinking about a way to honor Caylee this morning and I thought the best way to do that would be to donate something to Tim Miller in her honor. I know that someone on here reaches out to him directly. Is there something that we can take up a donation for to help Tim find missing children to honor Caylee? I feel like I need to do something to honor her memory because once Casey gets out and starts on her media blitz, I am sure they will dishonor her by lying some more and I just couldn't handle that. Any ideas anyone? Maybe we could ask Mr. Nejame if he would help with the donations? He seems like he would want to help Tim and Caylee? I would be more than happy to contact his office if no one has a direct link to him. What do you think?

Please let me know what you hear--I will donate!

It really doesn't serve EquuSearch well when Tim Miller seeks the spotlight in this manner. To some - to some, mind - it feels a bit like showboating.

Meanwhile, the real work that great organization does rarely makes the headlines. Here's a great article about their participation in a very recent search, from the San Antonio Express-News:

Man keeps vigil for his missing son
---
Texas EquuSearch, contacted and asked for help, showed up in the pre-dawn hours of June 27 and, except for one day off, has searched the waters every day, said Sherry McKinney, the group's office administrator.
---

Hi, has the link been posted to Tim's interview with JVM yesterday? I wasn't able to find it and upset I missed her show.

Please let me know what you hear--I will donate!

HI Dan,

I haven't heard anything yet so I wasn't sure if anyone was in touch with Tim Miller yet. I am going to try to reach out to Mark NeJame in a bit and will keep everyone posted.

Thanks!

Hi Everyone,

I called and spoke with a very nice lady at Mr. Nejame's office and she is going to pass on my message to him and have him call me. Of course I started crying as I was talking to her and hope I can hold it together when talking to Mr. Nejame. Has anyone been able to reach Tim Miller about donating something that will be from Caylee? I will keep you posted when I hear back from Mr. Nejame.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back