Tim Miller Talks to Websleuths--

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday, God bless and keep you. Please give Tim my birthday wishes and God bless him, also. I know this case has been so emotional for everyone that tensions did get high but Tim stayed cool and did what he felt best. I think Miss Caylee was helping TES today and is probably hoping to enjoy his birthday party as well.

Much Love!

Thank you, Friday, for everything you do (you're amazing) and for bringing Tim's message here. I'm so happy to hear that Tim's spirit is on the mend. Now his body can catch up on the mending process too. This case,with all of its sideshows, has has been like a refiner's fire and Tim's heart of gold has been evident through it all.

Tim,

You are dearly loved for all that you do. Thank you for your kind and generous spirit and your strength in remaining sensitive and humble in such a harsh world. Please allow yourself the time to heal and get well. My thoughts and prayers will be with you.

Just finished reading this thread and must say: OMG! Friday, you are one of my all time favorite authors!

WS is an amazing place, such good and wonderful people post here from all walks of life. This case, as sad as it is, has brought out the best in many people. There has been outpouring of love shown to little Caylee, by so many who never new her.

Happy Birthday to Tim, he is an upstanding guy. I first heard of him when he came forward to help on the NH case. I have been a huge fan ever since.

Friday, Thanks for sharing your thoughts and idenity with us all.

Thank you again, Friday! I have read some of your books and thoroughly enjoyed them!

My thoughts and prayers are with Tim!

Yes, thank you very much for sharing with us here at WS!

I am a huge Tim fan after walking the walk with him on all three searches for little Caylee.

Tim won my heart when he searched for Stepha Henry after she went missing in South Florida.
Mrs. Henry is the most spiritual person I have ever met and she taught me a lot about having faith and actually using your faith.

So did Tim.

I'm a much better person now from knowing Tim and everyone with TES.

You have my warmest regards and prayers always ...

After the second search I was covered with bug bites. After making the
two and a half hour drive home and itching beyond belief, I called my Dermatologist for an appointment.
He checked me over and said the one on my right cheek was not a bite.
He shot me up with novacaine and took a biopsy. It came back as cancer and I needed surgery.
I found a plastic surgeon and had it removed. I have a three inch scar on my right cheek which will fade in time but I wear it proudly as a reminder that if I didn't go on that search and if I didn't get exposed to the bites I probably would have thought nothing of the lump on my face until it became major surgery and reconstruction.

with deep gratitude and appreciation,
drumstick~

Hi Friday,

Just got through wiping all my tears away and just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate you and everything you do for TES.

Tim Miller is a great guy and deserves a day named in his honor. Please wish him a happy belated birthday from me. He is an inspiration to all of us to get out there and search.

Even tho he didn't find Caylee, He gave 100% as he always does. He made the right decision to pull out of the search when he did. I think now they have lots of evidence to work with that would have been destroyed if Tim had made the wrong decision.

Thank you again and May God Bless you and Tim and all who search.

GOD BLESS CAYLEE:angel: She is an Angel now

Thank you Tim Miller.

Thank you both for providing us the information of a strong and beautiful spirit that has touched our hearts...

Both of you (Friday) are very heroic souls. Thank you for all of your effort.

I have never seen any one person like Caylee affect so many.

Caylee has sent you a message. She is grateful...
To be found on your birthday is more than coincidence. I am a scientist, but I know there is a higher power. Caylee is safe now.

Even though we know reality is sometimes filled with evil, may all of our children come home safely.

God bless you both!

fellow pup lover...

p.s. as mentioned previously, I am a scientist and analyst, howabout, as an alternative to atvs and other land based machines, howabout considering utilizing UAVs (monitoring with varous transmission frequencies; e.g, visual, ir, sonar?, etc.) as a means to capture terrain data above the surface, without touching the actual surface? maybe you have these tools already. anyway just a thought.

I am a huge Tim fan after walking the walk with him on all three searches for little Caylee.

Tim won my heart when he searched for Stepha Henry after she went missing in South Florida.
Mrs. Henry is the most spiritual person I have ever met and she taught me a lot about having faith and actually using your faith.

So did Tim.

two and a half hour drive home and itching beyond belief, I called my Dermatologist for an appointment.
He shot me up with novacaine and took a biopsy. It came back as cancer and I needed surgery.
I found a plastic surgeon and had it removed. I have a three inch scar on my right cheek which will fade in time but I wear it proudly as a reminder that if I didn't go on that search and if I didn't get exposed to the bites I probably would have thought nothing of the lump on my face until it became major surgery and reconstruction.

drumstick~

What a heartwarming ending! And may I say the little blurb next to your avatar made me smile and feel like crying too. :blowkiss:

So did Tim.

drumstick~

Wow- how heartwarming! Thankgoodness you went to the doctors when you did!

Snip:

Thank you Tim Miller.

Thank you both for providing us the information of a strong and beautiful spirit that has touched our hearts...

Both of you (Friday) are very heroic souls. Thank you for all of your effort.

p.s. as mentioned previously, I am a scientist and analyst, howabout, as an alternative to atvs and other land based machines, howabout considering utilizing UAVs (monitoring with varous transmission frequencies; e.g, visual, ir, sonar?, etc.) as a means to capture terrain data above the surface, without touching the actual surface? maybe you have these tools already. anyway just a thought.

Oh, whoa--I'm being given way too much credit again. I wouldn't know the difference between a UAV and a rectal thermometer. To me, an electrical wall outlet is a mystery and a television program is the result of magic. I know TES owns or rents very sophisticated equipment, but the only time I'm aware of the actual name of something is when it breaks and Tim is worried about the cost of repair.

This isn't to imply that I'm not deeply committed to what we do, but I'm more useful, and more compentent, when I'm in the background or on the sidelines. In truth, I've only been present during one search, which was in Orlando in October, and my it was not my finest hour. LOL

In fact, I kept a copy of a post about it, so here it is: "My One Day Career as a True TES Searcher." .........

If you haven't actually been at any of these search sites, forget the mowed fields we saw on Murt's cameras and forget the media's aerial shots of picturesque clearings surrounded by woods and bounded by pretty vegetation.

The reality is that Orlando has sprouted up in the midst of hundreds of thousands of acres of swampy, alligator-infested, snake-infested areas of dense foliage and trees that resemble “jungles” more than “woods.”

When you're up close and personal, standing at the edge of that barrier of dense tropical woods, things look a lot different and a lot more foreboding.

To give you an idea, last month, on a sunny cheerful morning, I was privileged to be alone with 8 TES and LE people at the site where the Size 6 Disney dress was discovered. The site bordered a perfectly civilized 2 lane road directly behind an industrial complex, and while LE's amazing dogs darted in and out along the road, I realized that Tim and Lisa had picked up some long sticks and were poking and prodding the underbrush along the road. I decided I should make myself useful and do a little "searching" too.

I walked right up to that impenetrable barrier of thick green, shoved some branches aside, stepped forward, and realized that 20 feet in front of me there was an enchanting little pond surrounded by rocks and shaded with overhanging branches. I started to take another step forward when John Allen pleasantly insisted, “Let’s throw a couple stones in there.” He handed me a stone roughly the size and shape of a hockey puck and kept a similar stone in his hand for himself.

Privately, I thought this was a very inappropriate time for us to have a “skipping stones” contest, but I acquiesced because, after all, he’s LE, and so I obediently flung my stone at the pond. I overshot the pond by an embarrassing distance, probably because my heart wasn’t in the game, or more likely, because I have lousy depth perception. “Your turn,” I told him, expecting him to mock my clumsy attempt, but all he did was hurl his own stone directly into the underbrush surrounding the edge of the pond. His shot wasn’t a whole lot better than mine, and I was going to mention that to him, but as his rock landed he whispered sort of imperatively, “Listen.”

I heard it immediately--a mysterious, exotic orchestra of Latin maracas. I’m a city girl, and I was enchanted by this unprecedented glimpse into Florida’s flora, fauna, and especially these delightfully noisy insects or frogs or whatever. “What’s making that sound?” I asked in a reverent whisper, tiptoeing forward another step.

He put a restraining hand on my arm. “Rattlesnakes.”

An Olympic medalist could not have caught up with me in the "Screaming While Running" event that took place next.

Snip:

Oh, whoa--I'm being given way too much credit again. I wouldn't know the difference between a UAV and a rectal thermometer. To me, an electrical wall outlet is a mystery and a television program is the result of magic. I know TES owns or rents very sophisticated equipment, but the only time I'm aware of the actual name of something is when it breaks and Tim is worried about the cost of repair.

This isn't to imply that I'm not deeply committed to what we do, but I'm more useful, and more compentent, when I'm in the background or on the sidelines. In truth, I've only been present during one search, which was in Orlando in October, and my it was not my finest hour. LOL

In fact, I kept a copy of a post about it, so here it is: "My One Day Career as a True TES Searcher." .........

If you haven't actually been at any of these search sites, forget the mowed fields we saw on Murt's cameras and forget the media's aerial shots of picturesque clearings surrounded by woods and bounded by pretty vegetation.

The reality is that Orlando has sprouted up in the midst of hundreds of thousands of acres of swampy, alligator-infested, snake-infested areas of dense foliage and trees that resemble “jungles” more than “woods.”

When you're up close and personal, standing at the edge of that barrier of dense tropical woods, things look a lot different and a lot more foreboding.

To give you an idea, last month, on a sunny cheerful morning, I was privileged to be alone with 8 TES and LE people at the site where the Size 6 Disney dress was discovered. The site bordered a perfectly civilized 2 lane road directly behind an industrial complex, and while LE's amazing dogs darted in and out along the road, I realized that Tim and Lisa had picked up some long sticks and were poking and prodding the underbrush along the road. I decided I should make myself useful and do a little "searching" too.

I walked right up to that impenetrable barrier of thick green, shoved some branches aside, stepped forward, and realized that 20 feet in front of me there was an enchanting little pond surrounded by rocks and shaded with overhanging branches. I started to take another step forward when John Allen pleasantly insisted, “Let’s throw a couple stones in there.” He handed me a stone roughly the size and shape of a hockey puck and kept a similar stone in his hand for himself.

Privately, I thought this was a very inappropriate time for us to have a “skipping stones” contest, but I acquiesced because, after all, he’s LE, and so I obediently flung my stone at the pond. I overshot the pond by an embarrassing distance, probably because my heart wasn’t in the game, or more likely, because I have lousy depth perception. “Your turn,” I told him, expecting him to mock my clumsy attempt, but all he did was hurl his own stone directly into the underbrush surrounding the edge of the pond. His shot wasn’t a whole lot better than mine, and I was going to mention that to him, but as his rock landed he whispered sort of imperatively, “Listen.”

I heard it immediately--a mysterious, exotic orchestra of Latin maracas. I’m a city girl, and I was enchanted by this unprecedented glimpse into Florida’s flora, fauna, and especially these delightfully noisy insects or frogs or whatever. “What’s making that sound?” I asked in a reverent whisper, tiptoeing forward another step.

He put a restraining hand on my arm. “Rattlesnakes.”

An Olympic medalist could not have caught up with me in the "Screaming While Running" event that took place next.
Yes, I remember this well. :blowkiss:

:floorlaugh: Friday -- that is a priceless story. Hahaha you should send that into Reader's Digest. I would have won that contest though if I'd have been there! Snakes give me the heebie geebies.

So did Tim.

drumstick~
Well, Drumstick...we have something in common. What you described is what kept me from the Nov. search as I had just had my surgery and stitches were still in (right cheek too-how freaky is THAT?!). I was so upset that I couldn't do my part, but I'm so appreciative that there were those like you who braved the elements to search for precious Caylee. Thank you!

Hi Friday

Further back in this thread, I complimented you and Tim as good and humble "men". Sorry, but I did not know your identity at that point. You are truly a good and humble woman. And funny. Loved your story about going out on a real live search!

I sincerely hope the Anthonys at some future time, realize just how much some folks have put forth trying to find their little girl, both monetarily and riskwise. You are appreciated for what you do. Give Tim our best, and thank you for contributing to something that really counts.

Just finished reading this thread and must say: OMG! Friday, you are one of my all time favorite authors!

WS is an amazing place, such good and wonderful people post here from all walks of life. This case, as sad as it is, has brought out the best in many people. There has been outpouring of love shown to little Caylee, by so many who never new her.

Happy Birthday to Tim, he is an upstanding guy. I first heard of him when he came forward to help on the NH case. I have been a huge fan ever since.

Friday ,I don't even look to see what the story is about.If your name is on it I grab it! Thanks ........
And Dear Tim Miller, you are just amazing.You took tragedy and turned it into a positive.Laura must be so proud.I lost my son to suicide at age 15 and I haven't had the courage to do the same. You are God's work in action.
Happy Birthday

:blowkiss:

Friday,
Thank you so much for keeping everyone updated on Tims health. I have to admit, I am still very worried about him. But I can tell he is the type that would say "If you put me down, I'll stay down..", just like my own father.
I really hope he will seek medical treatment when he is home and get better, there are so many out there who need him.
I apologize that I didn't know you were such a great author. I haven't read since high school really, well except while I took a break last month from the case, I picked up a couple of romance novels, and jesus, things have changed since my last read 12 years ago..I was almost embarrassed to be reading! I think I will turn to the mysteries and thrillers now, because at least I know when I get to the last page, its over. I don't think I could honestly handle another case like this.
Please send my wishes for good health to Mr. Miller, I honestly don't think he will ever truly understand just how he has touched the hearts of so many people!

Thanks for everything Friday! Thanks for participating and donating and telling us about it. I enjoyed your search story when you first posted it and now. My friends and I trade books around and yours are regularly in the mix, so its an honor to have bumped elbows online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste