Tim Miller Talks to Websleuths--

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All your expressions of gratitude rightfully belong to Tim and to TES’s staff (all unpaid volunteers except for 1 person) and to our searchers, but not to me. True generosity isn’t measured by the amount of money one contributes to a charity; it is measured by the degree of sacrifice on the part of the donor. In that respect, there are people here whose $5 and $10 donations to TES make mine seem pitiful in comparison. In reality, it is you who deserve my thanks and admiration, not the other way around.

Actually, I can’t think of anything I’ve done here that’s of any particular merit, until today when I began acting as a conduit between you and Tim. Oh wait—I did accomplish one thing here of which I am quite proud: I managed to suffer in silence while we (TES) took an awful beating in those LP vs TM threads. What made it so much worse for me was that I realized that, given the information available to WS and the public, it was understandable why people here were so indignant. Maybe some day I will find a way to explain everything that went on without risking the start of another bloodbath. LOL.
LOL Well stated. I stayed out of that one as much as possible. ;) Sometimes it is better to just pretend you are Switzerland.

I have followed Tim and TES for such a long time. I have always been one of his biggest fans (even if my fan club reflects it is for Yuri LOL). Seriously, the work I have seen TES accomplish for the families of the missing has been nothing short of a miracle at times and at other times, nothing short of moving a mountain. I am in awe.

Thank you so much for this "gift" today. I had figured you to be a reporter a few weeks back, but now I know who you really are...an angel. Please let Tim know what an inspiration he is.

I'm impressed, Slueth! I'm not a reporter, but I am an author. No more hints though and no more questions--and don't bother sluething at TES, because they won't tell you my name. Trish knows who I am, but she won't tell either. LOL :blowkiss:

Oh, and don't waste one second of your precious time, wondering if I'm going to write a book about this case. I've never written a word about any of TES's searches and the only way I would ever do it would be if Tim really, really, really wanted me to do it.

:)

Thank you Tim and TeamEqusearch for all that you do.

You are a remarkable human being for all the time you put into searching for the missing.

God Bless.
xoxo

Ok, Friday, you need to enlighten those of us who missed the outing! I tried sleuthing, then was told this may have been in a chat! I've been given two choices: one male, one female. At least tell us that, please, so I can quit saying he/she.

Honestly, though, respectfully, it doesn't matter who you are; it's what you're about that I've enjoyed reading tonight! You're a danged good conduit. Keep up the good work!

I'm impressed, Slueth! I'm not a reporter, but I am an author. No more hints though and no more questions--and don't bother sluething at TES, because they won't tell you my name. Trish knows who I am, but she won't tell either. LOL :blowkiss:

Oh, and don't waste one second of your precious time, wondering if I'm going to write a book about this case. I've never written a word about any of TES's searches.

you aren't Nancy Grace are you ;)

Oh, and don't waste one second of your precious time, wondering if I'm going to write a book about this case. I've never written a word about any of TES's searches.

Ha! See...I am not a bad sleuth after all...I do know who you are! ;) I didn't even have to ask.

thanks friday

its a good day and at the same time a bad day

happy birthday to tim

i always thank my folks on my birthday for having me

good day friday

hehehehee:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

I'm impressed, Slueth! I'm not a reporter, but I am an author.

I'm a terrible Sleuth..I thought you were just FRIDAY! :blowkiss:

Seriously..I did notice your excellent grammar so I'm not at all surprised you're an author :)

Some sleuth I am! I missed it entirely, Friday! Hahahaha~ (Trying to remember if I have managed to tick you off along the way here, too?!)

Good God, I just spit a mouthful of Coke all over my monitor! ROFLLLLLLLL

As to the bolded part above, I think you gave me the benefit of your opposing opinion a couple of times. :)

Tim seems like such a compassionate person-when he talks I just want to reach out and hug him. As of late, he has seemed so tired and worn out. I truly hope he'll be ok and I'll be praying for his health.

I, like many, were puzzled why the search was called off, but felt I had to trust Tim and his expertise that they knew what they were doing. I followed many of the cases he worked on and he is a pro. I visit Orlando several times a year and would feel so absolutely overwhelmed to have to find anything in those wooded areas. It is just so thick and dense. He made the right decision -this will greatly impact the case, to say the least. God Bless Tim and everyone at TES.

Good God, I just spit a mouthful of Coke all over my monitor! ROFLLLLLLLL

As to the bolded part above, I think you gave me the benefit of your opposing opinion a couple of times. :)
Great! You are not a true WSer until you have christened the old monitor with Coke. >wink<

Dearest Friday and Tim,

Thank you so much for speaking to us today. When I read your posts here it actually finally hit me... I have been reading for hours and when I read your first post about Tim saying it was Caylee, I just collapsed inside... just reading the words... unable to think... we have been waiting so long... Caylee has been waiting so long...

Thank you so much for ALL your efforts... financial and physical...

I wish only the best for You and for Tim. I admire Tim so very much and hope his health is returned better than ever and he can go on to help many many more families find closure.

An Author! ... one of my Favorite Sorts!

As far as the Anthony family. I have never in my life seen the likes of them. And pardon me but I hope Casey has to spend the rest of her long life in Prison, rather than a short cut of death penalty.

I wish you LONG LIFE Casey.... LONG LIFE IN PRISON FOREVER! In SOLITARY CONFINEMENT....... for your own safety of course.....

she's what... in her early 20's......

Thank you so much for all you do with TES, Friday, and for sharing this with us. Thank you so much to Tim (and happy belated birthday!) for being who you are and for all you do. You have the respect and admiration of thousands of people and you deserve it. Please be well, God bless you.

Friday Thank you for being here today and all those days that were so very difficult after BP. I would imagine as hard as it was to say nothing it was more difficult to keep coming back here knowing somethings were being so badly misconstrued.

What a gift Tim received today, I hope it continues giving him strength when he returns to TX and faces his illness. I hope he knows how very many supporters he has here, and even though it isn't a lot I plan on continuing my donations to TES in Caylee's memory. She isn't going to be going home with her Cici and Jojo, but in her memory Tim will continue bringing children home and giving families much needed closure.

I hope sometime soon Caylee's grandparents will realize how badly Tim wanted to help them, how much he actually did for them and at what cost to himself. What a gentle-man, who said today he will see them soon, hug them around the neck and tell them "I understand".

Tim Miller is one of Caylee's hero's. I wish him a speedy recovery and many years to continue his mission.

:birthday_party: Tim :partyguy:

Honorable Tim Miller: Thank you for all you have done in this search. I donated several times (including Quiznos) and am thankful for ANYONE who searched for Caylee. It was a gift to Tim for his b'day to have closure in this case so he could move on to other cases and not feel obligated anymore. It was Caylee saying "move on, find more."

When Tim was coming back to search the 2nd time on NG he made a comment about having compassion for GA and CA. I felt the strength of his words and have thought of them often. He inspired me. Happy Birthday Tim and bless you!

indicat, I know exactly what you mean, and what you felt. I saw the same broadcast of NG. I too was moved by the compassion of Tim, and his empathy for the Anthonys. I thought that if he could feel that way after he had been treated so harshly by them that he must be a man of integrity.

I remember texting a friend from work after I had watched NG that night and telling her "Tim Miller is my Hero". I meant it then and I mean it now. It brings tears to my eyes even now when I feel the emotions again that I felt that night. For what I had heard was a living breathing example of 'turn the other cheek', and it moved me deeply.

I've never had the privilege of meeting the man, but I think I am likely correct when I say that I feel Tim Miller is a man of honor. I have a deep respect and an admiration for him that I have seldom felt before.

I was moved to donate to TES, and I was moved to tears by the people on this forum who could not afford to donate, and yet did so anyway, making sacrifices that we have no idea they made.

In this world today, with all the troubles and trials and tribulations, to see a man show the understanding and compassion and kindness that he showed that night renews my spirit. And with that comes a renewed sense of faith; faith in my fellow man, faith in the power of people, and a profound sense of rightness.

I heard that same compassion today when he was talking to one of the news stations - when he said he just wanted to hug their neck, and that none of us had walked in the Anthonys' shoes. I remember thinking to myself when I heard that that he must truly be a man of substance.

To you Mr. Miller, I say thank you. Thank you for what you give to people all over the US; thank you for what you gave to me that night on Nancy Grace; thank you for calling off the search that day so that Caylee could be found today, for had you continued on she may have never been found.

Happy Birthday Tim Miller. You are A Man of Substance. I salute you Sir:

:::walks to center of room, sweeps hat from head, bows deeply from the waist:::

Friday, thank you too. Thank you for recognizing a worthy cause and following through and supporting them. You will have a wonderful reward one day.

And last but not least, welcome home Caylee. Welcome home honey. You can rest now. You are so loved by so many that you never even knew existed.

Be good to one another; Caylee's watching over all of us now.

Sundance

Oh, and don't waste one second of your precious time, wondering if I'm going to write a book about this case. I've never written a word about any of TES's searches and the only way I would ever do it would be if Tim really, really, really wanted me to do it.

Do you remember me asking you if you were a professional? With your name, I thought of the movie "His Girl Friday" (gosh, I'm dating myself). You write beautifully BTW...that I do remember.

Dearest Friday and Tim,

Thank you so much for speaking to us today. When I read your posts here it actually finally hit me... I have been reading for hours and when I read your first post about Tim saying it was Caylee, I just collapsed inside... just reading the words... unable to think... we have been waiting so long... Caylee has been waiting so long...

Thank you so much for ALL your efforts... financial and physical...

I wish only the best for You and for Tim. I admire Tim so very much and hope his health is returned better than ever and he can go on to help many many more families find closure.

An Author! ... one of my Favorite Sorts!

As far as the Anthony family. I have never in my life seen the likes of them. And pardon me but I hope Casey has to spend the rest of her long life in Prison, rather than a short cut of death penalty.

I wish you LONG LIFE Casey.... LONG LIFE IN PRISON FOREVER! In SOLITARY CONFINEMENT....... for your own safety of course.....

she's what... in her early 20's.....

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

OMG...I think I know who you are. It's an honor!!

Caylee's job here was done and now we are to continue on our own paths. We are all part of something much larger than ourselves and taking time to reflect upon the knowledge we take away from each experience is the key. It is what we do from today forward that counts.

SS, you are so right, you are so very right. I admire your insight and thank you so much for bringing our attention around to what's important.

Sundance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members