Timeline Discussion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally drove around my city for 3 hours one day because my son had an ear infection that tylenol wouldn't touch. THREE hours.
It would be easy for LE to confirm that the daughter has been treated for an ear infection.

thanks for all of this!

It sure would be easy to confirm. Some mothers don't take their kids to the doctor right away for ear infections because they want to see if it goes away on its own to limit antibiotic usage. I have met people who do that. I'm not one of them -- I always had ear infections treated with an antibiotic and a decongestant because a physician friend of mine said that combination worked best.

You are the first person I have ever heard of who drove around to alleviate her child's pain from an ear infection. I guess it worked or you wouldn't have driven for so many hours. You deserve a good mom medal for that! I don't doubt it's true, but I do think it is an unusual solution.

DY said she believes Kyron is alive. Could the two women have done something else with Kyron? I mean, what would you do with a little boy???

I'm still hoping for a miracle here guys. Help me out!

I can't think of anything that I can believe in. No one with any sanity would take part in a scheme to hide a small child and anyone else would probably have panicked by now and either let Kyron go, or...you know. And I don't believe Dede is involved in any planning, if there was a plan. She may know something now, or even right after, but I can't believe another woman would take part in a plot, unless it was meant to be very short-lived and something went terribly wrong. Either way, I can't see a good ending.

Me and the dbf are talking this timeline over..
He drives around this area a lot (me too, but him even more)

First thing HE said (he doesn't follow the case close) is that what if she met someone and traded K in exchange for the MFH.. Hey, it's another opinion..

Second I showed him on the map the Albertson's on BHH, and he looked at me and said she went to that one? Why?
(Because we both know there is a CLOSER one on 185th & West Union, and there is nothing "special" at Albertson's to drive that far away to another one if one is out of something..)

And like he said, there is no easy fast way out of that area, vs. Fred Meyer's on Imbrie..

So, to summarize, from 8:45 to 10:10.. = 85 minutes
times are approx and from our experiences in driving the roads here

15 mins to get from Skyline School to Fred Meyer's on Imbrie
25 mins to get from Fred Meyer's to Albertson's on BHH (that's in good traffic)

that leaves
23 minutes for one store
and
22 minutes for the other

These minutes (for each store) would include parking, getting baby out, shopping, going through check out, going back to car, putting items purchased and baby back in car..

It can be done, but it would make more sense if the two stores were closer together.

If she was there by the Albertson's for another errand or stopping by a friends
it sure doesn't give her much time..
It is just way out of the way, I cannot for the life of me and knowing the roads, stores, etc in the area, put a logical reason why she may have gone to that one.

Approx 25 mins is a long way to drive from one store to another to spend approx 20 minutes shopping..

I'm just thinking this first part out, haven't even started on the next part..

TIA for letting me ramble =)

DY said she believes Kyron is alive. Could the two women have done something else with Kyron? I mean, what would you do with a little boy???

I'm still hoping for a miracle here guys. Help me out!

I think, if Terri was involved, it was a handoff of some sort. I am hoping whoever did it, it was a handoff, because I very much hope Kyron is alive.

OR to the doctor's. Neither of my kiddos spontaneously recovered from real ear infections. Funny thing that Kaine didn't mention the baby being sick either.

Nor did she mention anything about it on FB - when she was posting pretty much play-by-play actions by baby around that time.

I dont know why my brain wont let this go but I keep envisioning Dede on her daily pet sitting routine going from house to house feeding/relieving pets/watering plants and possibly tending to Kyron at one of these homes. He could be at a house with acreage and a basement where nobody could hear him. This routine would not raise any red flags either.

That would be wonderful, because it would mean that Kyron is alive!

But for what purpose? Those involved can't let him go, or he'll tell -- unless he has been drugged unconscious the entire time and somehow won't remember that he left the school with TH or one of her friends.

If Terri is accounted for in local stores at this time - 8:45 - 10:10 - then I don't understand how the witness could be correct.

Were all the stores in the same area?

She could have been going to another store at the time the witness saw her.

Do you really think Kaine would drive around right now in a truck that Kyron was killed in? I just can't see him doing that.

I don't think Kaine knows what happened to Kyron. If Kyron wasn't actually dead in the truck ... just knocked out ... no forensics... how would anyone know.

I don't think they have that sort of evidence from the truck - or LE would not be willing to say they are looking for an alive Kyron - I don't think LE would not hold such evidence from the family.

Do you?

so - no dead Kyron in Kaine's white truck or we all should know by now...

(sorry to think about any of that.)

PS- it did not say ear infection...it said ear ache, right? So there might not be a doctor, or even any reason for Kaine to have known, if true...

KATU - Story Updated: Jul 23, 2010 at 7:17 PM PDT

Sources detail Terri’s timeline day Kyron disappeared

According to multiple sources, Terri Moulton Horman says she left Skyline School at 8:45 in the morning without Kyron the day he disappeared and that between 8:45 a.m. and 10:10 a.m. she ran errands at local grocery stores and can prove it.

snip

Between 10:10 in the morning and 11:39, Terri said she drove her daughter Kiara around on rural roads in the family’s white truck because Kiara had an earache. She said she was trying to soothe the toddler with the motion of the vehicle.

snip

At 11:39 a.m., Terri checked in at a 24-hour Fitness in Beaverton on Waterhouse Avenue and worked out for about an hour until 12:40 p.m.

By 1:21, Terri said she'd traveled home - a distance of nearly 11 miles - and was posting photos on Facebook she'd taken that morning of Kyron standing with his science project and of his friend, K, standing with his.

Sources said she also e-mailed the teacher to find out when she could come pick up the project as she had not taken it home.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/99151549.html

This one jumps out at me, and I find it suspect. There's a period of about 90 minutes for which Terri cannot prove. There's no receipt for just driving around, and we only have Terri's word that's what she was doing during that 90 minute period.

Alright lets give Terri the benefit of the doubt here, okay so she goes to the grocery store... then she drives Baby around cause of an ear ache....What did she do with the groceries? she left the groceries in the truck for 3 hours, I hope it was cold enough outside that day, oh wait this was June, sorry Terri I can't give you the benefit of the doubt... You claim your daughter has an ear ache so you take her to the gym? UMMM NO!!!! TRY AGAIN... How about this time tell the damn truth.

It began at 10, and that's when he was marked absent. If he went around on the tour, then wouldn't he have been seen after the 9am time LE gave earlier? I mean seen by a LOT of other kids and teachers?

Going back to LE's original statement : Kyron was last seen at around 9 ;00 a.m., by an unidentified witness.He was near his classroom door. The answer to your question is that he would not have been seen by a lot of kids and teachers if he was taken at around 9:00.

All JMO

Were all the stores in the same area?

She could have been going to another store at the time the witness saw her.

Need a local to confirm - but IIRC, all the local shopping is in one part of town and this Logie Road area is far out of town - rural - headed to even more rural... and pings as if on Sauvie Island...

IMO, right now, there is no support for any possibility of Kyron being in any part of the truck while Terri went to the stores.

Well, there's no evidence that we know of that TH took Kyron out of school that morning.

But if she did, he would have had to be in the truck, unless she gave him to someone else. And if he were in the truck, he would be easy to hide if he were drugged and covered with a tarp while she was at the stores.

I wonder if phone records reveal contact between TH and DS during this timeline. It also seems odd to me that DS would leave a job without saying a word to a co-worker that she was leaving.
Plus, she missed the nice lunch that the owner prepared for her (and was expecting her to eat). Some people just don't have manners.

Need a local to confirm - but IIRC, all the local shopping is in one part of town and this Logie Road area is far out of town - rural - headed to even more rural... and pings as if on Sauvie Island...

The shopping areas referenced are on the south side of the hills/mountains, Logie Trail Rd and Hwy 30 are on the north side ..
Not even remotely close..

And yes, you would switch towers when you go over the hill ...=)

This one jumps out at me, and I find it suspect. There's a period of about 90 minutes for which Terri cannot prove. There's no receipt for just driving around, and we only have Terri's word that's what she was doing during that 90 minute period.

I would love to know if driving around the baby is something Terri had done in the past or if this is a "new" soothing tactic.

Me and the dbf are talking this timeline over..
He drives around this area a lot (me too, but him even more)

First thing HE said (he doesn't follow the case close) is that what if she met someone and traded K in exchange for the MFH.. Hey, it's another opinion..

Second I showed him on the map the Albertson's on BHH, and he looked at me and said she went to that one? Why?
(Because we both know there is a CLOSER one on 185th & West Union, and there is nothing "special" at Albertson's to drive that far away to another one if one is out of something..)

And like he said, there is no easy fast way out of that area, vs. Fred Meyer's on Imbrie..

So, to summarize, from 8:45 to 10:10.. = 85 minutes
times are approx and from our experiences in driving the roads here

15 mins to get from Skyline School to Fred Meyer's on Imbrie
25 mins to get from Fred Meyer's to Albertson's on BHH (that's in good traffic)

that leaves
23 minutes for one store
and
22 minutes for the other

These minutes (for each store) would include parking, getting baby out, shopping, going through check out, going back to car, putting items purchased and baby back in car..

It can be done, but it would make more sense if the two stores were closer together.

If she was there by the Albertson's for another errand or stopping by a friends
it sure doesn't give her much time..
It is just way out of the way, I cannot for the life of me and knowing the roads, stores, etc in the area, put a logical reason why she may have gone to that one.

Approx 25 mins is a long way to drive from one store to another to spend approx 20 minutes shopping..

I'm just thinking this first part out, haven't even started on the next part..

TIA for letting me ramble =)

Maybe this one had a camera and she wanted to make sure she or someone who looked like her was on the camera for just this reason an alibi.

Going back to LE's original statement : Kyron was last seen at around 9 ;00 a.m., by an unidentified witness.He was near his classroom door. The answer to your question is that he would not have been seen by a lot of kids and teachers if he was taken at around 9:00.

All JMO

But was he seen at 9am? That is the big question. LE seems to have ruled that out altogether unless they are saying that they know Terri did NOT leave the school at 8:45.

I'm lost. Why are you curious about this time period???

Because she can prove where she was before and after but not during that time. I am just interested is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18