Timeline Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh muah!! BeanE. I was about to blow my goodwill quota with no real new info today. :D

this will sooth my sore brain. muchas gracias!

This is news. Terri's timeline is pretty tight, I must say. Where was Kyron & the baby during the grocery shopping? Will surveillance tapes show? LE requests are beginning to make more sense...

Snipped from link in post #1

This is the time period I'm curious about. JMHO.

Me too. 90 minutes driving around to sooth an earache? How about a little children's tylenol. I don't believe her. I mean, I believe she was driving around for 90 minutes--probably on Sauvie Island, but I don't believe it was to ease the baby's earache.

So she did e-mail the teacher. Wonder if she recd. a response back.

Don't want to be a pain, but BeanE's orignal post has a minor's name it and several people quoted it with the minor's name in it. You guys might want to remove the name of Kyron's friends before we locked out of this thread.

What?? Baby K had an earache so Terri drove around on some random rural roads to soothe her then dumps her in gym daycare??

uh huh....sure....why not just take your sick baby HOME?

HINK

Baby was feeling well enough for her to work out? Wonder if that gym has daycare...

Well, I wonder if K really had an ear ache and if KH knew about it.

He said in one of the interviews that she was up and awake when he got home that afternoon, but he never indicated that she wasn't feeling well.

So, if she did have a ear ache, TH took her on the errands, drove her around and then to the gym...hmmmmm.

Apparently this scenario didn't hold up against the polygraph.

Me too. 90 minutes driving around to sooth an earache? How about a little children's tylenol. I don't believe her. I mean, I believe she was driving around for 90 minutes--probably on Sauvie Island, but I don't believe it was to ease the baby's earache.

Yeah, am I missing something? Does driving around soothe an earache? If it does none of the peds I took my son to told me about that, would have been nice to know. I know it soothes baby to sleep. That is an hour and a half of just driving around on rural roads, pretty big time span IMO.

Okay, so if LE was able to tell she had been to SI that day, because of the cell phone pings, they would also be able to pinpoint the time she was there, right? Atleast that's what I'm thinking.

She never said she'd been to SI which alerted LE in the beginning. She was probably unaware (obviously doesn't pay attention to the Casey Anthony case) that cell phones do ping if not turned off but it was too late to change her story because she'd already told that she was out driving on rural roads.*

*Just an idea of what took place----I do not know if this is actual.

I personally drove around my city for 3 hours one day because my son had an ear infection that tylenol wouldn't touch. THREE hours.
It would be easy for LE to confirm that the daughter has been treated for an ear infection.
Surveillance tapes would also confirm if she had Kyron with her (possibly even if he was just in the car).

thanks for all of this!

Well, I wonder if K really had an ear ache and if KH knew about it.

He said in one of the interviews that she was up and awake when he got home that afternoon, but he never indicated that she wasn't feeling well.

So, if she did have a ear ache, TH took her on the errands, drove her around and then to the gym...hmmmmm.

Apparently this scenario didn't hold up against the polygraph.

Well, I wonder if the baby had been taken to the doctor and given antibiotics.

Okay, so if LE was able to tell she had been to SI that day, because of the cell phone pings, they would also be able to pinpoint the time she was there, right? Atleast that's what I'm thinking.

She never said she'd been to SI which alerted LE in the beginning. She was probably unaware (obviously doesn't pay attention to the Casey Anthony case) that cell phones do ping if not turned off but it was too late to change her story because she'd already told that she was out driving on rural roads.*

*Just an idea of what took place----I do not know if this is actual.

Do we have confirmation that she was on Sauvie Island that morning? I hadn't seen any yet.

What?? Baby K had an earache so Terri drove around on some random rural roads to soothe her then dumps her in gym daycare??

uh huh....sure....why not just take your sick baby HOME?

HINK

I'm not buying it either.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/24-hour-fitness-beaverton-2

Specialties

At 24 Hour Fitness we believe in changing lives through fitness. And we've spent the past 25 years doing so for millions of people across the nation.

Our 400 clubs feature amenities to suit every fitness level--from swimming pools, spas and basketball courts at our Ultra Sport clubs, to state-of-the-art equipment, great workout spaces, and friendly staff at every club.

We offer a range of dynamic group exercise classes, including dancing, kickboxing, aqua, group cycling & more. And our 5000 Personal Trainers are the largest group of certified trainers in the business--all trained to our own high standards and ready to help you achieve your goals faster.

Plus, for the busy parents amongst us, we have Kids's Club. A dedicated area for your children to play safely, while Mom and Dad workout.

So whether you plan to lose weight, tone-up, or train for a big event, we have the staff, facilities, and a whole lot of motivation to help you get there. Stop by a club or visit us online today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3