Timmy And Chelsea Croslin

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO I don't think those who know will post it.

Why would anyone have a problem with posting the CITY that TN lives in? Not the exact street address, even, just the city. There was no objection to posting the EXACT address where poor little JR. is living! Does he not deserve more protection than his grandmother does?

Her address has been posted many times, someone even went out and took pictures of her home including her mailbox with her name on it.

AWC's just posted the latest article about this on another forum. I thought it was interesting enough to bring a link over here for any who might have missed it.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Astrology-HALEIGH TimeStamped Media,Doc Links*NO DISCUSSIONS*

Snipped from posting:

...It has been the position of our investigative team not to release the details of interviews," said Sheriff's Office spokesman Lt. Johnny Greenwood in a statement released Tuesday. "I can confirm that investigators traveled to Massachusetts to conduct interviews in this case."

Greenwood reported the interviews were "totally unrelated" to an alleged sighting of Haleigh at a Massachusetts Wal-Mart.

Croslin-Cummings made statements that her brother had been acting strangely after the girl vanished...

Those interviews might have been standard procedure to follow up like they did with her other brother?

Why would anyone have a problem with posting the CITY that TN lives in? Not the exact street address, even, just the city. There was no objection to posting the EXACT address where poor little JR. is living! Does he not deserve more protection than his grandmother does?

I don't understand it either, raeann. FWIW, I do not think TN was living so close that she could have gotten to the MH as fast as she did the night Haleigh disappeared. And I do not care what address she had LE list on the report, it does not mean it was the correct one.

Quite a lot of information was found out on the quiet and shared among a certain group, IMO. There have been things sworn to as facts here on the rumor thread that have never appeared in a post here. I also think that some people read different boards and get what was discussed there confused with what has been posted here.

Also, media articles where some reporters make statements as fact conflict with other reports. I do not take any of the articles as gospel, but I do take LE's statements as correct.

No one has been cleared in Haleigh's disappearance except the A/C guy.

GB Haleigh

JMO, MOO

AWC's just posted the latest article about this on another forum. I thought it was interesting enough to bring a link over here for any who might have missed it.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Astrology-HALEIGH TimeStamped Media,Doc Links*NO DISCUSSIONS*

Snipped from posting:

I know you are just the messenger, Kat, so I won't shoot you, LOL. Misty Croslin Cummings stated her brother had been acting strangely since Haleigh disappeared. That was in the LE statement you posted - don't know why it doesn't appear in the quote. Wonder what Misty deems as odd? Seems to me she is the biggest oddity here!

JMO, MOO

and equated "not a suspect" with "cleared". Unless someone writes about criminal law matters all the time it's an easy mistake to make. One assumes if someone is not a suspect then they are cleared but in real life it's not so cut and dried as LE seldom, if ever, names someone a suspect and will also say they don't consider people a suspect because if they did different rules apply to suspects. The reporter just assumed the two were the same.

Did you speak with the reporter?

I know you are just the messenger, Kat, so I won't shoot you, LOL. Misty Croslin Cummings stated her brother had been acting strangely since Haleigh disappeared. That was in the LE statement you posted - don't know why it doesn't appear in the quote. Wonder what Misty deems as odd? Seems to me she is the biggest oddity here!

JMO, MOO
JMO the press has the wrong brother. She stated Tommy was acting strangely, not Timmy.

JMO, MOO

:D glad you didn't shoot me.

Off hand and I have to admit I haven't put a lot of thought into it yet, but IMHO, LE is investigating everything she said during the interviews (LDT or LVA of which we saw a video of..IIRC). In my way of thinking, this is probably standard and goes in line with following every lead or clue to the end. Ultimately, I hope that all these leads once ruled out support an arrest for whatever it is that happened to Haleigh.

IIRC, and I believe it was stated in an article at least one news source that we know of published that the LE has requested that they withhold certain portions of those videos and MC's statements made within.

I'm not sure we can trust that we have been told everything she has said and about whom she has said things about. JMHO.

I've apologized before in that I am only looking straight forward at this case, because to be honest almost every player in this case gives me a headache or they give me a heartache. I'm trying very hard to maintain emotional distance from this case. For my own sake.

At this point in time, my focus remains on MC for a variety of reasons. As for the others directly involved in this case, I can't begin to fathom, puzzle out, justify, or empathize with their behaviors to date. JMHO.

:waitasec:Maybe I am getting the brother's mixed up? I need a little help please. Who is the brother that sold the red truck? :confused:

I thought that the brother in FL ,that LE brought in for questioning by the Putnam County Sheriff's Office after statements of the red truck Misty made indicating he might of had some knowledge in the abduction was the one Misty is trying to point the finger at. That would be Hank Jr. right?

And then Misty also made claims about the brother that moved out of town so quick after Haleigh went missing was also suspicious? I am so confused right now LOL.
Then she also made claims of a brother that molested her and is messing with another 5yr old cousin.

Misty is so quick to to point the finger but once LE is in Mass, Misty claims her brother had nothing to do with it. I also find it odd how this sighting had nothing to do with the reason LE went to Mass. From what the Sheriff's Office Media Release says, they were there regarding a different matter. I really wish they would at least say if the sighting was true or false.

This is the only link I have found with the media release, hope it's OK to post it.

Putnam County Sheriff's Office Media Release:
September 8th, 2009

I can confirm that investigators traveled to Massachusetts to conduct interviews in this case. These interviews are totally unrelated to the alleged sighting of Haleigh in a Massachusetts Wal-Mart.
Lieutenant Johnny Greenwood PCS Office

"Snip" http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5169005.php

:waitasec:Maybe I am getting the brother's mixed up? I need a little help please. Who is the brother that sold the red truck? :confused:

I thought that the brother in FL ,that LE brought in for questioning by the Putnam County Sheriff's Office after statements of the red truck Misty made indicating he might of had some knowledge in the abduction was the one Misty is trying to point the finger at. That would be Hank Jr. right?

And then Misty also made claims about the brother that moved out of town so quick after Haleigh went missing was also suspicious? I am so confused right now LOL.
Then she also made claims of a brother that molested her and is messing with another 5yr old cousin.

Misty is so quick to to point the finger but once LE is in Mass, Misty claims her brother had nothing to do with it. I also find it odd how this sighting had nothing to do with the reason LE went to Mass. From what the Sheriff's Office Media Release says, they were there regarding a different matter. I really wish they would at least say if the sighting was true or false.

She said Tommy (Hank2, lives in FL down the road from the MH) was the one acting weird and the one who did things to her when she was young. She also accused a cousin (JO, lives in Tenn.) of similar things. The brother that moved to Mass. (Timmy, married to Chelsea) is the one that Misty says Ronald likes and trusts, the one that she depends on, the one (we assume) she meant when she is quoted as saying "My brother had nothing to do with this."

Did that help?

"Snip" Reported by: Cathi Carson

Last Update: 3:54 pm Sept 8, 2009
Fla.--Investigators from Putnam County Sheriff's Office traveled to Massachusetts to interview Timothy Croslin and his wife. Croslin is Haleigh's step-mother's brother.
Lindsy Croslin says investigators had a lot of questions, 14 hours worth.

"Why did you move to Massachusetts? Like they were running from something. That's where Chelsea grew up. That's where her family is."

She says investigators tried to expose holes in the couple's story.

"They'd tell Chelsea one thing Tim said and then tell Tim something Chelsea said. Almost like they were trying to get people to argue to tell something. But none of us know anything. This part of the Croslin family doesn't know anything."

But she's not as sure about Misty.

"Honestly I think Misty knows something she's not telling. I just don't know what it is. It could be something stupid. Maybe she wasn't home, so be it, but you didn't kill the child."

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content...NCQ.cspx?rss=1

HLN reporting now on the MA interview and sighting. TJ Hart just said he's working with wal-mart to get videos. So hopefully we maybe seeing some footage before too long and can see for ourselves if it's Haleigh.

Also saying the interview and the sighting are two different issues at this time, meaning that could change. Very interesting that it's two different issues, hmmmmmm

Lady reporting on HLN spoke with Ron's attorney and he says's "Ron couldn't sleep all night hoping and praying with his family that it is Haleigh alive in MA".

I don't understand it either, raeann. FWIW, I do not think TN was living so close that she could have gotten to the MH as fast as she did the night Haleigh disappeared. And I do not care what address she had LE list on the report, it does not mean it was the correct one.
~SNIP~
Mapquest has Crescent City <--> Satsuma as 13.14 miles/18 minutes. Probably quicker at 3 AM.
(apologies for OT)

Confirmation that Lindsy and Tommy are planning on heading out of town as well. Has been the plan for awhile so not buying the she doesnt feel her kids are safe talk.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/090809_haleighs_aunt_speaks_out
Haleigh is Lindsey Croslin&#8217;s niece by marriage. She has put her home on the market, and is trying to sell off a lot of her stuff. She says she's not feeling very safe any more in this Satsuma neighborhood. &#8220;I feel like I&#8217;m setting up my children to get stolen because they're here and this is where it happened.&#8221;

Confirmation that Lindsy and Tommy are planning on heading out of town as well. Has been the plan for awhile so not buying the she doesnt feel her kids are safe talk.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/090809_haleighs_aunt_speaks_out
Haleigh is Lindsey Croslin’s niece by marriage. She has put her home on the market, and is trying to sell off a lot of her stuff. She says she's not feeling very safe any more in this Satsuma neighborhood. “I feel like I’m setting up my children to get stolen because they're here and this is where it happened.”

Looks like they are in a hurry to get out of Dodge, too!

Lindsysellingeverything.jpg

Well, seems to me that the Tommy (Hank2) family has been assaulted and threatened.......I'd be feeling a little unsafe.

But the house has been on the market for a long while. It's been on the real estate listings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!