Timmy And Chelsea Croslin

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There would have to be more to it, imo. PCSO operates on a tight budget with this investigation and they had to pay for the deputies to go.
I would think that is the truth after the cost of the Baker County search came to a total.:eek:

I just pray some answers are going to come soon and Haleigh is found. Almost 7 months just breaks my heart.

Could it of been the info on Joe not being home when Timmy checked and Joe sleeping in his clothes? Maybe they wanted to verify that with Timmy and Chelsea? I would think there would be more to it then that though to travel all the was to the Cape

I think so too. When they had Joe interviewed, I believe they had Tennessee authorities do it, didn't they?

The big question is still why would LE travel there to question them? Does it have something to do with Tommy and Lindsay's interviews? To me, it is the only thing that makes sense that something came out during those interviews which led them to travel to the Cape. The timing is right.

What information did LE come across they did not have earlier in the investigation?

SS-the reason could be that there is a new team working the case. From what we have heard they are "starting from scratch." I would take that to mean they are interviewing everyone again, going over all tips and leads (new or old), etc. So to me it would make sense that they would travel there to interview them again. It's also possible new info. has come up they feel like they need to question them about.

My thoughts and opinions only.

The big question is still why would LE travel there to question them? Does it have something to do with Tommy and Lindsay's interviews? To me, it is the only thing that makes sense that something came out during those interviews which led them to travel to the Cape. The timing is right.

What information did LE come across they did not have earlier in the investigation?

I hope this isn't the first time they've been question.

SS-the reason could be that there is a new team working the case. From what we have heard they are "starting from scratch." I would take that to mean they are interviewing everyone again, going over all tips and leads (new or old), etc. So to me it would make sense that they would travel there to interview them again. It's also possible new info. has come up they feel like they need to question them about.

My thoughts and opinions only.
Unless they had more reason to question them, I doubt they would cough up the money to go to MA for a simple re-interview. They would have the initial statements.

To "start from scratch" is great tho! I am glad they have someone moving forward on the case instead of what we have been seeing in the past 7 months.

Yes, they did allow Tennessee officials question Joe. So do they think the Cape officials are not capable or what? Joe should have been a priority given his proximity and the fact he took off the very day she disappeared. Why would that not have warranted the deputies traveling to interview him?

Trusted brother vs. Untrusted brother ........ hmmmm?? Still not convinced either one has anything to do with Haleigh being "missing". Vans and blankets and apparently now plastic roses OH MY.

Trusted brother vs. Untrusted brother ........ hmmmm?? Still not convinced either one has anything to do with Haleigh being "missing". Vans and blankets and apparently now plastic roses OH MY.
What does that rose have to do with this conversation?

Looks like one of Timmy's best pals is a big black guy. ;) He appears to be from MA, too...but says he is from Daytona Beach, Fl.

I think the photos on his myspace site are of Timmy's kids.
What in the world does Race have to do with this case? so his best friend is black what does that prove? I don't understand why you mentioned his friend was black.:waitasec:

"Big" bothers me. Jr never said Big that I recall. Sounds racist. Sorry. JMO

What in the world does Race have to do with this case? so his best friend is black what does that prove? I don't understand why you mentioned his friend was black.:waitasec:
:rolleyes: Rj said he saw a man in black or according to Crystal...a black man...come in and take Haleigh. So I was pointing out there is a black guy associated with Timmy and with Misty (she is friends on his myspace, too). He would also know Haleigh, imo. Race doesn't have ANYTHING to do with this case. I am talking about what Rj said he saw at the time.

Hate to ask but is there a link close by to view this friend?

:rolleyes: Rj said he saw a man in black or according to Crystal...a black man...come in and take Haleigh. So I was pointing out there is a black guy associated with Timmy and with Misty (she is friends on his myspace, too). He would also know Haleigh, imo. Race doesn't have ANYTHING to do with this case. I am talking about what Rj said he saw at the time.

Didn't Ron dismiss this?

SS, it was the way you stated it, that's all. "Looks like one of Timmy's best pals is a big black guy". Doesn't sound right. JMO

Didn't Ron dismiss this?
Teresa explained they were told specifically by LE not to discuss it then Crystal took him on national television to discuss it. If Ronald was asked...he should have dismissed it because they were not supposed to bring it up at all.

Not to mention there are several versions of what Junior allegedly said floating around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CameraSnap