Timmy & Chelsea Croslin; and the hours before Haleigh went missing.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the entire paragraph from the NG transcript quoted in Madj's posts, including the last two sentences. Read it and you'll see that according to NG, at least, her family could not reach her, either.
Croslin`s brother and sister-in-law undergo 14 grueling hours of police interrogation, police demanding to know whether they helped Croslin hide little Haleigh, Croslin`s family now distancing themselves from the new bride. This on the heels of an alleged sighting at a local Wal-Mart near the brother`s home, police sifting through the brother`s phone records, those records confirming multiple calls between Croslin and the brother the night Haleigh disappears. In fact, the whole Croslin family and bio dad Ronald Cummings trying desperately to reach Croslin by phone the night of the kidnap. She responds to no one.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0909/10/ng.01.html

Here is the announcement from the paper regarding the birth of Timmy/Chelsea's last baby, They were in FL at least 5 months, I suppose.

Daytona Beach News Journal
Daytona Beach News-Journal (FL)

July 22, 2009

News of Record
Edition: N-J Final
Section: Section C
Page: 05C
Estimated printed pages: 5
Article Text:

Courthouse

Births:

CROSLIN: Chelsea and Timothy Croslin of Satsuma are the parents of a daughter weighing 7 pounds, born at 4:31 p.m., July 16, 2009, at Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center, Daytona Beach.

omg! LOLlolLOLlolLOLlolLOL

Well, that explains all the reports of Chelsea having a C-section

(I'm sorry, but that's really funny)

You may be kidding but you also may be correct. People can be very dense sometimes.

:crazy: As mixed up as I've been today, I ain't calling nobody dense.

lol....I had to go back and read that a few times before I got it....My hubby says I am not dense though, just blond.....lol

I just noticed that, LF. Pretty funny, huh!

You are correct about the JR part.

Please note that I put rumor in my post and to me they did move fast and sold their truck had yard sale and also note I also put IMO.

WS is great forum a lot good hearted people, great sleuths.
I have meant some really good friends here.

I hardly ever post anymore because some posters want to lecture or bash or be argument. Yes I made mistake....it happen.
But please don't lecture me.

Has far has facts there is very little facts in this case......IMO

To tfrohning - The fact that CC had her THIRD child six months prior to their move really makes me wonder. Ok, now she has two little ones to take care of plus a new baby. Most of us here know how tiring that can be. Also, she had to pack, throw a garage sale, et al. Then make that long road trip with three kids (yikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeess) Not buying it.

Here's the entire paragraph from the NG transcript quoted in Madj's posts, including the last two sentences. Read it and you'll see that according to NG, at least, her family could not reach her, either.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0909/10/ng.01.html

I had to shut down the puter last night and walk away since I was soooo confused over what was said and what I said. LOL

Today, I wake up again with this little transcript eating at me and remeber why I may of left out the last sentance. Towards the end of the sentence it dose say that (In fact, the whole Croslin family and bio dad Ronald Cummings trying desperately to reach Croslin by phone the night of the kidnap. She responds to no one. )
:waitasec:But how can that be? If calls "between Misty and Brother" were being sifted to, someone had to make a call I would think.
:waitasec:Ron talked to Misty over the phone and they had the big fight and she stopped taking his calls around 8:30PM, so they did talk.
Also, what about the alleged call between Misty and TN regarding watching :waitasec:the children that night?
:waitasec:Also the 90+ plus that are now surfacing, that I read about on Art's site? Calls were made IMO and someone just tried to throw me for a loop towards the end of that statement. It is a contradiction to what is now being reported. IMO I am just assuming here and giving my opinion. I still may be way off here LOL..This case is just so twisted it's really hard to keep the facts straight.

Croslin`s brother and sister-in-law undergo 14 grueling hours of police interrogation, police demanding to know whether they helped Croslin hide little Haleigh, Croslin`s family now distancing themselves from the new bride. This on the heels of an alleged sighting at a local Wal-Mart near the brother`s home, police sifting through the brother`s phone records, those records confirming multiple calls between Croslin and the brother the night Haleigh disappears.
In fact, the whole Croslin family and bio dad Ronald Cummings trying desperately to reach Croslin by phone the night of the kidnap.
She responds to no one. :waitasec:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../10/ng.01.html

To tfrohning - The fact that CC had her THIRD child six months prior to their move really makes me wonder. Ok, now she has two little ones to take care of plus a new baby. Most of us here know how tiring that can be. Also, she had to pack, throw a garage sale, et al. Then make that long road trip with three kids (yikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeess) Not buying it.

Chelsea had the baby mere weeks before the big move, if I recall. There was quite a hue and cry about how she could do all she had to do and make a 1200 mile road trip after having a C-Section (but as LF pointed out, perhaps the hue and criers got the "c section" from where the birth notice was posted in the paper).

She was a font of information and deflection, that's for sure.

LF - when did they leave for MA? tia

LF - when did they leave for MA? tia

Shortly after the baby was born, so I would say end of July or early August..
Also, I don't know IF it has ever been stated Timmy and Chelsey had a yard sale before they moved to Mass....
Tommy and Lindsy held one and were planning to move to Mass where Timmy and Chelsey are, but Tommy was arrested and they couldn't leave...JMO

Shortly after the baby was born, so I would say end of July or early August..
Also, I don't know IF it has ever been stated Timmy and Chelsey had a yard sale before they moved to Mass....
Tommy and Lindsy held one and were planning to move to Mass where Timmy and Chelsey are, but Tommy was arrested and they couldn't leave...JMO

Someone here got a pic of the yard sale sign. It had a trampoline listed on the sign for sale. Maybe Ger?? Not sure.
More I think about it, I think Lindsay had the trampoline...... she said something about that in an interview with her mother and Art H.

Someone here got a pic of the yard sale sign. It had a trampoline listed on the sign for sale. Maybe Ger?? Not sure.
More I think about it, I think Lindsay had the trampoline...... she said something about that in an interview with her mother and Art H.

Yes, the pictures Ger posted were from Tommy and Lindsy's estate sale.. It was at 116 Tyler Street.. To my knowledge, a yard sale has not been linked to Timmy and Chelsey when they moved to Mass..JMO

I have been looking for anything that gives a date of when they moved and nothing. I did find this article that says the reasons they moved though.

"Snip" http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/091109_Details_in_Cummings_case_revealed

Chelsea spoke publicly for the first time from her home in Massachusetts to FOX affiliate.

“I don’t know anything that happened to Haleigh, and I wish to God I did. I wish that I knew where Haleigh was, and I wish I could find her and bring our baby girl home. Cause, she’s 6 years old and she does not to be out in the world without us,” said Chelsea Croslin.

“We’ve now been thrown into the spotlight of this, were known as the Cape Cod couple. I mean, just to give us a name, this is nothing I ever in my life expected to have to go through. Its obviously not Haleigh’s fault I’m going through this, but I just don’t understand why I got thrown into this so hard,” Chelsea said.

Chelsea Croslin said the chief Putnam County investigator and another officer in Haleigh’s case landed on her doorstep last weekend and brought her in for questioning.

“I was down there probably from about 9 o’clock to noon and you know. They just wanted to go over the phone lines. They wanted to go over time lines, and try to fill in gaps of what happened that night and who Misty talked to. And try and I guess get down to the end of this,” said Croslin.

Chelsea said her family has been struggling throughout this ordeal to stick together.

“We tried starting our lives over here. We moved up here so my girls could get a good education. We could get a good home and be around our family, and when all of this got over with in Florida we could be together and just continue on with our lives and let our kids grow up and have normal lives. And now, they’re making us out to be something were not.”

Chelsea still believes Misty had nothing to do with Haleigh’s disappearance.

“Until somethings proven, were not going to believe it. Because we believe Misty. We know how good and great she is with our kids and she has 6 of her own nieces and nephews. She is one of the best people with children out there,” said Chelsea.

“She’s like my little sister. I’m not trying to say shes not a smart person, but you know, Misty dropped out of school in the 6th grade. She doesn’t have that much book smarts to be able to fool the FBI and FDLE and every other person that came there and interrogated her for hours and hours and hours and Lie detected her over and over and over… I don’t think Misty, she could do it. She’s got a good heart, a good kid, and she loves children. I would trust misty with my kids, before a lot of other people in this world.” she said. “You can see it in her eyes, all she is, is a hurt little girl.

Chelsea and Tim Croslin moved to escape the stress of the investigation and to give the detectives space to “get the job done.” They say they will continue to cooperate with authorities.

All the info about Haleigh disappearing was about TYLER ST.

Why didn't Ron tell LE about the call to TC to go check on misty? Why did he withhold that info??

Just to be fair, we really don't know whether Ron withheld that information or not. I'm going to assume he did withhold it, but that's just me.

When that information came out (to the public), was that around the time Ron stopped cooperating with LE? Wasn't it about the phone calls and LE questioning him that made RC hire an attorney and stop all interviews?

Here is what has had my hinky meter going lately....After the big drug bust when Timmy was either speaking to Tommy or Misty he had said that they (Timmy & Chelsey) were going to come back to town and visit them both in jail, and then within the next phone call he said that they were not coming because he was afraid that LE would pick him up, something to that affect...Now if you are innocent and know nothing why would you not want to come back to town....I have always thought that both brothers and there wives know exactly what went on that night.

I noticed that too, Kimmer. Timmy said they weren't going to come becuz Chelsea had been cleared, but that he had not and he was afraid they would pick him up and charge him with something.

Here is the announcement from the paper regarding the birth of Timmy/Chelsea's last baby, They were in FL at least 5 months, I suppose.

Daytona Beach News Journal
Daytona Beach News-Journal (FL)

July 22, 2009

News of Record
Estimated printed pages: 5
Article Text:

Courthouse

Births:

CROSLIN: Chelsea and Timothy Croslin of Satsuma are the parents of a daughter weighing 7 pounds, born at 4:31 p.m., July 16, 2009, at Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center, Daytona Beach.

Thank you for posting this....I knew I saw it MONTHS ago and some posters basically called me a non-truther.

I still think that's wrong. This was only her 2nd child. Absolutely nowhere, including Lisa & Grandma Flora's myspace does anyone mention a third child--just 2 girls D____ and K______.

I've never been clear on how many trampolines are in the mix with this saga or even what their relevancy is, but you did see the yard sale sign but it is in the video:

Trampoline-1.jpg

This pic is from an old video and it shows a trampoline in the yard at Tyler:

tramp-1-1.jpg

Ger took this shot of the back yard at GGM's last August and there's a trampoline there also. IDK if it's the same one or not:

tramp2-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member