Tips to be released shortly

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Have you seen the tip about the white pole ...with the red stripes on the pole?

It must be the North Pole. I believe they mean Santa's workshop should be checked.

Before there is follow-up on this lead, it must be classified correctly.

Please assign an appropriate medium term to ensure that the right Ghost Buster is assigned:
1. dream
2. vision
3. message
4. gut instinct
5. oujia message
6. alien communication
7. intuitive feeling

Many thanks for your additional input, and thank you in advance for your determined efforts to assist LE in broadening their already vast catalogue of leads that require immediate attention & investigation, based upon unreliable details.

:rolleyes:

I don't know when I've laughed so long or so hard. I think our dogs are all going to be very puzzled when they scratch to go out and we fall on the floor laughing.

Of course if it just so happens that something is found by a shepherd with tattoos of Einstein's Relativity Theory on his forearms out walking his German shepherd Sona next to a cypress tree near a bridge covered by dark dirt on a road with an Indian name, we're all going to be pretty darned shocked. heh

>> bold by me <<

I'm dying over here laughing and as a result will have to take another shower if this keeps up. Not to mention do laundry.

I did exactly that when mine went out and peed earlier. She looked at me like I was some alien in disguise. Honest to Pete if a dog could look embarassed, she did. She was peeing the whole time.

Ears back, woeful eyes.

I think for her next trick I'll teach her to PPW. Packen Psychic Wannabe's.

Please assign an appropriate medium term to ensure that the right Ghost Buster is assigned:
1. dream
2. vision
3. message
4. gut instinct
5. oujia message
6. alien communication
7. intuitive feeling

Many thanks for your additional input, and thank you in advance for your determined efforts to assist LE in broadening their already vast catalogue of leads that require immediate attention & investigation, based upon unreliable details.

All of the above, of course!

The hamster is busy.
HamsterWheelofDoom.gif

Totally OT, but that is a classic icon - and if you save it, it is named, 'HamsterWheelOfDoom!'

OK, back on Tips Topic: some graphically inclined HotShot needs to revise it, add a hula skirt, shepard and a quilled little friend and call this 'HamsterWheelOfDoom_In_A_Hula_Skirt_With_Peeing_Shepards_and_Porcupines'

I have spent the better part of this evening LMAO. But I can't help but remember what my dear late mom used to say when faced with kooky folks (not you guys, the tipsters!)...."Let them live and be well".
Thanks for being there.
Have a good night.
Bless you Caylee.

Wow! Umm, is this even possible????

Caller can "see things"

Caller wanted to report that drug dealers that are associated with KC have left Caylee somewhere in the eastern side of the US. and that the kid was out into protective custody, someone had her in child services, she was put on a bus and is now in a home in possibly NY.

Caller stated that they (the drug lords who put her on the bus and changed her hair color to blond) and the woman who now has Caylee living with her does not recognize her as being Caylee because she looks nothing like her.

Cadaver parts that have been found in her car were pieces of the man that was tortured to death by the drug lords that have left pieces of skin in her car. Caller stated that they wanted Casey to this corpse and dump it as payment towards the money that she owed the drug lords.

Caller is a 'medium'

Caller did not know if DNA was done on the parts in the trunk, but they will be male.

Caller stated that Caylee is in a foster home at the moment, and the caller stated that KC's great great grandmother is talking to them(caller) and telling them things.

Caller stated that if they talk to Cindy, could help much more.

Caller's details were vague.

1. dream
2. vision
3. message
4. gut instinct
5. oujia message
6. alien communication
7. intuitive feeling

Uh yeah. Quite frankly, I got the information from my best friend's deceased pet who often communicates with me. I can vouch for the accuracy and we have solved other things which I cannot get into.

Nah, the Defense would have engineered some credible and plausible leads that LE would have at least wasted some prolonged precious time investigating, not just dismissing out of hand.

The Defense hasn't had time to feed false leads because they have been too busy playing 'Where's Waldo' on the computer with KC.

On a positive note, from all these leads, kookie or not at least Caylee has inspired a whole nation and they are thinking about her, dreaming about her and, want to play a key role in finding her -- even if it is silly info.

Caylee should feel proud that so many strangers care for her and love her --- more so than her own Mom ever did or ever could.

Caylee is a heartwarming legend we hold precious.

This is beautiful.
You're so right on here- thank you.
:blowkiss:

Tip 275 caylee alive driving on I-95, kidnapper took her to get her mother back, obviously a Cindy call.

And if we are sick of American and Canadian psychics, we now have Polish psychic. ~insert joke here~

"Caller believes Casey killed the child because she could not afford her." That didn't stop her the first three years that Casey had both of them living off her parents.

"She is at the zoo in the leopard cage." Any zoos down there in FL that have really lazy zookeepers that this could slip past?

You can tell the detectives are just getting creative with how to describe these tips, "intuitive theory" "psychic impression" "god given impression".

"caller believes child's body will be found next Monday" so why call it in?

( I'm trying to limit myself to one comment per page to save space.)

This is way off base, but as ludicrous as so many of these sound, has anyone thought that many are just pranksters taking off on CA's "they're not following up on anything" claims?
yikes.gif

More or less ridiculing her? I'm not sure why that popped into my head.

Personally, I think they should all be prosecuted. They've offered nothing and cost the State money and manhours.

LOL! I found one where the 'Lead" says: Planes, trains and automobile...!

Totally OT, but that is a classic icon - and if you save it, it is named, 'HamsterWheelOfDoom!'

OK, back on Tips Topic: some graphically inclined HotShot needs to revise it, add a hula skirt, shepard and a quilled little friend and call this 'HamsterWheelOfDoom_In_A_Hula_Skirt_With_Peeing_Shepards_and_Porcupines'

Must also include that it's wheeling across water in a wooded area where a north-pole candy cane striped pole is erected. :D We mustn't forget the important stuff. :D

</off topic contribution>

Im late getting to computer tonight.. but just wanted to send a big THANK YOU shout out to Patty G for posting the files.

Serious question..Does anyone know off hand if Caylee has a birthmark on her left leg and if it was publicized? I noticed it mentioned a few different times..

In the Bond Hearing CA testified that she had a birthmark on her upper left arm/shoulder area. "A line", she said. That's all I know of the birthmarks.

Here ya go:

Theory is Caylee was sold, the spanishs speaking lady involved, believes Caylee is alive..

The football shirt with the number 82 is a message her mother is trying to give out.

Mystery of 82 is now solved.

That is freakin' hilarious! So Casey and the some odd number of other women in the world who bought that top at Target must all be in on the same secret. Yeah!

Does it make anyone else smile to think of Jose's face as he reads through these (German Shepherd pee and with a leopard in the zoo)? After being so adamant that the tips be released to him? How did LE keep a straight face?

I have to say that it gives me some degree of satisfaction to imagine Jose reading these ...

I can just imagine. What an *advertiser censored* he's got to be feeling like. The leopard one made me lmao.

I haven't read through all the posts, so I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but do you think that JB, CA and the rest of the Anthony family are maybe regretting asking for all these so called tips now that they are out. These aren't tips. I just think of how CA & GA have gone on and on about all the tips out there and all the sightings, and how she must still be alive because of all the tips. Are these the tips they are referring to? Because if so, this has got to be a hard day for them. Those tips may have been their last glimmer of hope for Caylee being alive, and a good majority of them are saying she's not. Not to mention that most of them aren't even credible. As amusing as the "tips" are, I must say that I feel a little bit sadder for the Anthony's today (except KC).

"Tipster sees a corner" Why thank you, that was helpful.

Tipster 365 just confused the holy squirrels outta me. "NIck was naked husband ex motive"?????????????????????

Who knew there were so many barns in FL? Not I.

"Caller stated that God had given them this info and they are a present day prophetess" Prophetess, mind you, not psychic.
"Caller has stated that they misunderstood the Lord and their info is not related to this case."

It's amazing how many of the psychics weren't good enough to know that there was no concrete slab in the back yard.

"A man with no name rented a boat with no name from a marina with no name using a credit card with no name to dump Caylee in a lake with no name." If you can say that 5 times fast, you become my personal hero.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Prairie Gurl
Back