Tips to be released shortly

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why would Cindy call in anonymous tips saying that Caylee is dead? If anything, she'd call in Caylee sightings.

I also wish there was a Cindy bashing thread, instead of EVERY thread being one.

I'm not saying that the ones that said Caylee were dead were from Cindy, there's the one saying that she is alive in Mexico, alive and living as a boy named Robert in foster care, alive and living as a blond boy. there are others but I can't pull them off the top of my head.

After reading almost all the tips, it is clear where Cindy gets her information from when she speaks of Caylee being in Mexico or NC or NY. She talked as though they were "real" leads. Most these leads are theories, dreams and suggestions from physics’ .

Some things that stood out to me in some…was the tip with David Rafferty. When you look up his name he is in Orlando and is associated with a Zania, close to the name Zanida. Also the big hamster wheel thought it was way out there until another person posted near a huge Farris wheel. Being from Florida we all know about the Ferris wheel on 192. I also noticed that a couple of times the mention of a burgundy towel one stated in BP and another just in a park. I also read a few times near a elementary school under a tree.
One of Casey’s friends did mention in a statement that they would go to Deerwood and play football many times. This is an area of interest and where there were pings on the 27th.

Also the mention of the guy who lives in Tampa but works in Orlando with tatoos and post on the web by the name of "mynameisjob" Well there is a person that post under that name where they said he post. How would a person know this with out personal knowledge? and who is this guy?

The ones I really loved were the ones that stated in a field! Or a pond! (can ya narrow that down please)
I think we can rule out the ones that mentions “mountains” or hills. I have yet to see this in Florida. But then someone else mentions sand and hills could be a sand dune.

My favorite…..LE needs to get Casey to do a Lie detector and go through each state and ask her where is Caylee….Alaska…Alabama….!

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...um=1&hl=en&rls=GGLD,GGLD:2008-42,GGLD:en&sa=N

Police also continued to sift through hundreds of psychic tips that have poured into the Orange County Sheriff's Office. One of the anonymous psychic tipsters explained why she thinks she can help find Caylee.

"I knew this girl had given up her child," the tipster said.

She said she knows Caylee Anthony is alive.

She considers herself a visionary, and said her information shows Caylee living in Canada after Casey Anthony gave her away.

"She felt her child was threatened and didn't feel like she could protect her child," the woman said.

That tip is just one of 5,000 that have come in on the case that detectives have prioritized and investigated. The majority of the tips, police said, are from psychics. The problem is that some of the visions are just too vague.

"I know that child spent a considerable amount of time in a cottage, on a dirt road," the tipster said.

The tips come from Crimeline, e-mails and even handwritten letters from as far away as Canada, Mexico and Poland.

Some suggested Caylee was in a bomb shelter or being kept in a cage as a pet.

The more morbid visions show Caylee buried in the woods, in water or burned in a farm field.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17844608/detail.html

So these are the sort of "tips" or "leads" CA expects LE to follow? In a cottage? A cage? P-leeeez. (Or more helpful yet, buried in woods, or water... ya think?) These aren't only ridiculously annoying but a 'HUGE waste' of precious time, LE's resources and manpower. Can't believe people actually call this stuff in. JMO

Did anyone read the psychic tip that the Anthony family cremated Caylee and hid her ashes up in their attic? I've gone back to find where I read this and can't find it now. The poster told LE to examine the green car they saw in the Anthony's garage on the news.

I read every one of these tips called in. First page=just shaking my head that people would call in to report their dreams or give such vague info. By about the 10th page I was laughing out loud and thinking how ridiculous. By the 18th page I was so sad, and I realized the majority of these people truly care about Caylee and want so much to help find her. Seems like the whole country is thinking, dreaming and praying for "our Caylee". And that touches me. Millions of people are hoping Caylee will be brought home. Thank God TES hasn't given up. I so hope they find her as soo many people are invested in Justice for Caylee and that includes her homecoming.

Here's what Cindy actually said:

So I spend a lot of my time chasing other authorities trying to make sure they follow up on tips people have called in. And I only have about three or four dozen tips called in to me that have already been called in to other authorities.

She's saying of all the tips that have been phoned in to her, only 3 or 4 dozen were first phoned into other authorities.

Not at all what she says in the interview I'm referring to.

Wanna trade links?

ETA: - snarkiness removed -

ETA: removed snarkiness from first edit

wondering if his tip is referenced in here anywhere

It'll be interesting once (if) we ever do really find out what happened to Caylee, and where she is, to come back and read these again and see if any of these tipsters actually nailed what happened.
here's your chance :)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howellsy