Tips to be released shortly

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, I'm saying perhaps something "hokey" is going on. B is a "dreamer" but maybe some of his postings were tips sent to him. I was just saying perhaps someone planted something, then sent him the tip. There has been, in the past, accusations of him manipulating his website to appear he had correctly predicted something and he was busted. I willl clarify that I haven't been to that site in ages, but IIRC one of the things he did was "sell" his dreams. He would sell you a package and then dream specifically for you. He would write down things and then send them to you. He was giving out numbers then too saying to bet on them in games of chance (Vegas and lottery). Just my 2 cents, he's a fraud.

K - Now I got it. :) I understood you believed something was hinky, but couldn't figure out what caught your attention. Planting evidence - :eek: :eek: :eek: now that really raises my hinky meter - you think that's what happened here, or is that just a wild guess??? If he did do that, I'd like to see LE go after him (or try to get to the bottom of his "tipster") for planting evidence - talk about materially misleading LE during an active criminal investigation!!! :furious::furious::furious:

OOOMG!!! I think the only thing missing is the UFO sighting that took off with Caylee. I have looked at over 900 pages and only one person that really thinks she saw Caylee, well it shouldn't take long to follow up on them tips............Get busy CINDY.

K - Now I got it. :) I understood you believed something was hinky, but couldn't figure out what caught your attention. Planting evidence - :eek: :eek: :eek: now that really raises my hinky meter - you think that's what happened here, or is that just a wild guess??? If he did do that, I'd like to see LE go after him (or try to get to the bottom of his "tipster") for planting evidence - talk about materially misleading LE during an active criminal investigation!!! :furious::furious::furious:

hmm giving out winning numbers? Wonder why he isn't swimming in money and living on a tropical Island somewhere. I have always wondered about psychics who seem to know the winning lottery numbers. :mad:
I just finished reading as much as I could stomach and now I don't think I can eat lunch. Poor detectives wading through all this day after day.

I don't understand why people are accusing Cindy of making up these tips. Why would she report that Caylee is deceased when she so clearly believes she's alive? How does that help Casey?

I don't understand why people are accusing Cindy of making up these tips. Why would she report that Caylee is deceased when she so clearly believes she's alive? How does that help Casey?

Because LE said most of their tips had come from Cindy.

Because LE said most of their tips had come from Cindy.

I believe they meant that Cindy turned over a lot of tips that she received, not that Cindy made them up. Cindy would not 'make up' tips and phone them in about Caylee being dead. That makes no sense at all. The defense has had access to all Cindy's tips all along.

Yes, but Marellano says the information was posted on this other site BEFORE her search even took place. Are you suggesting that the poster on the other site played around with the times for the posting to make it appear that it was posted prior to the actual search in which Marellano participated? Please clarify your point so that I may understand what you're saying. :)

That's the freakiest thing about this...the photo was posted a few weeks before the search. And I know the photo/location wasn't added after the fact because it is referenced in the tips with a date of early August. We didn't search until the end of August. So, either someone planted something and then arranged for it to be found (maybe I'm naive, but I have a hard time believing this) or it is just a really eerie coincidence. The written description was dead-on and when I saw the photo I almost fell over.

I believe they meant that Cindy turned over a lot of tips that she received, not that Cindy made them up. Cindy would not 'make up' tips and phone them in about Caylee being dead. That makes no sense at all. The defense has had access to all Cindy's tips all along.

I think what is meant is that the tips Cindy gave them, were from her to beign with. I.E., no one really called them in.

I think what is meant is that the tips Cindy gave them, were from her to beign with. I.E., no one really called them in.

I see no reason to think that. Look how many tips LE got. There's no reason to believe that a large number of people didn't also contact Cindy.

I see no reason to think that. Look how many tips LE got. There's no reason to believe that a large number of people didn't also contact Cindy.

Well, this is an area where we all have opinions. :)

Many of us feel that if she'd had the tips she claims, they'd have been going out to look, travel, etc, not just sit at home.

If someone told me my grandchild was seen somewhere, I'd have been there on the next plane.

Silly me, I thought the PI's were investigating all their leads. That's why they need you to send in your money...they need to keep the PI's out there looking. When we ever hear from them (PI's)? You would think they would have a least made one cameo appearance on NG. Well, maybe not... :)

Under normal circumstances I would agree with you wholeheartedly. I believe that many people did contact the A's. And that people who contacted the A's were probably more likely to say that they had live sightings or visions of a live Caylee.

But I cannot seem to forget that when the A's put up the webpage asking for tips, they listed contact numbers. And the contact number for the offical tipline was wrong. Now that could have been human error, a simple mistake. But it stayed that way despite repeated contacts from people advising them that it was wrong. So in this case, I believe that it could go either way.

They wanted tips so badly, but wanted to screen them first. So to me, it isn't so hard to believe that if they didn't get enough that said she was alive, that they might create their own.

Under normal circumstances I would agree with you wholeheartedly. I believe that many people did contact the A's. And that people who contacted the A's were probably more likely to say that they had live sightings or visions of a live Caylee.

But I cannot seem to forget that when the A's put up the webpage asking for tips, they listed contact numbers. And the contact number for the offical tipline was wrong. Now that could have been human error, a simple mistake. But it stayed that way despite repeated contacts from people advising them that it was wrong. So in this case, I believe that it could go either way.

They wanted tips so badly, but wanted to screen them first. So to me, it isn't so hard to believe that if they didn't get enough that said she was alive, that they might create their own.

I know on at least one interview Cindy said that she gets many tips directly through her own phone, but that's not my point. These 1,500 or so tips are the ones that went straight to LE, not to Cindy. Baez didn't already have them. I assume he already had the tips Cindy turned over to LE. When it was said that many of the tips came from Cindy, I don't believe they were implying that Cindy made them up.

I'm curious to see a progress report of how fruitful the defense has been in following-up on these tips they've had access to via Cindy.

Hi Chilly. Could you clarify for me please? Are you saying that you don't believe the small numbers Cindy has stated that the Anthonys have received? Or do you mean something else?

TIA & sorry. Trying to catch up.

Hi Chilly. Could you clarify for me please? Are you saying that you don't believe the small numbers Cindy has stated that the Anthonys have received? Or do you mean something else?

TIA & sorry. Trying to catch up.

Cindy claims she has gotten many tips directly, not a small number of tips. She said in the last interview I saw with her that she still gets about 8 a day on her cell phone.

Cindy claims she has gotten many tips directly, not a small number of tips. She said in the last interview I saw with her that she still gets about 8 a day on her cell phone.

Yes, I know she has used words like 'many' in regards to the tips, which is why I was so shocked when she gave the actual number.

It was so small, ya know? And her using the word 'only' when she finally coughs up the actual number.

Where was her word 'many' when she said the actual number?

Go figure.

Yes, I know she has used words like 'many' in regards to the tips, which is why I was so shocked when she gave the actual number.

It was so small, ya know? And her using the word 'only' when she finally coughs up the actual number.

Where was her word 'many' when she said the actual number?

Go figure.

I'm sorry, I must not have seen where she gave the total number of tips she'd received. What number did she give?

I'm sorry, I must not have seen where she gave the total number of tips she'd received. What number did she give?

Only took a few minutes of Googling to get it right on video, right from Cindy's mouth.

"only 3 to 4 dozen"

That's a direct quote from Cindy herself.

I have found over the course of this case that it's always best with Cindy to track down the facts, rather than go by her nebulous hyperbole. And I'm a person who almost always simply takes people at their word.

Of course, I recognize that to some people, 36 to 48 out of more than 1500 may be, for reasons beyond my ability to understand, considered 'many'.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beffers101
Back