Tips to be released shortly

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here's what Cindy actually said:

So I spend a lot of my time chasing other authorities trying to make sure they follow up on tips people have called in. And I only have about three or four dozen tips called in to me that have already been called in to other authorities.

She's saying of all the tips that have been phoned in to her, only 3 or 4 dozen were first phoned into other authorities.

From what I understand, the tips we have seen so far...are not all of the tips. There are more to come.

I know for a fact that the ones that have been released are not all of them. Or LE may be holding back a select few. They do not have to release everything. Just what they feel is nonpertinent to the investigation or doesn't need to be "classified" anymore.

I know for a fact that the ones that have been released are not all of them. Or LE may be holding back a select few. They do not have to release everything. Just what they feel is nonpertinent to the investigation or doesn't need to be "classified" anymore.

Oh no..........that means they won't investigate those german shepherds!
Darn, that was a report I'd love to read. :crazy:

I think Cindy is talking about actual tips, not the hogwash we read yesterday. Credible sightings, whether true or not, might only total 50, and to her that's "a lot". But it isn't compared to the 1500 dreams, visions and psychic predictions.

Yeah, these tips that were released were obviously not given to LE by Cindy. They are logged as callers and emailers.

There was one from Lee Anthony and another person, not Cindy. I don't remember which one or if it was in the least credible, though.

Cindy claims she has gotten many tips directly, not a small number of tips. She said in the last interview I saw with her that she still gets about 8 a day on her cell phone.

My question is then WHY is she not checking them out instead of playing collecting money? My opinion is she is just in it for the money.

I have a very hard time believing that she gets 8 a day and NEVER checks out any of them if she really believes Caylee is alive. Can you honestly say that you believe a grandmother would NEVER look for her grandchild IF she thought the child was alive? I don't think anyone would ever sit at home or spend their time booking TV appearances where they NEVER ask the "kidnapper' to return the child who had the slightest inkling that child was alive. Too much here Chilly to believe she thinks that child is alive.

Big question is HOW do people get her cell phone number? Ever wonder about that?

My question is then WHY is she not checking them out instead of playing collecting money? My opinion is she is just in it for the money.

I have a very hard time believing that she gets 8 a day and NEVER checks out any of them if she really believes Caylee is alive. Can you honestly say that you believe a grandmother would NEVER look for her grandchild IF she thought the child was alive? I don't think anyone would ever sit at home or spend their time booking TV appearances where they NEVER ask the "kidnapper' to return the child who had the slightest inkling that child was alive. Too much here Chilly to believe she thinks that child is alive.

Big question is HOW do people get her cell phone number? Ever wonder about that?

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

People get Cindy's cell number because she posted it online along with the home number and Lee's cell phone number. They made those numbers public. I have them. They are quite easy to get.

People get Cindy's cell number because she posted it online along with the home number and Lee's cell phone number. They made those numbers public. I have them. They are quite easy to get.

Wow, that seems like a bad idea. I hope they at least go to voicemail!

Yes, I believe the numbers are also on written reports they gave to LE.

I was only trying to point out that these 1,500 posts were phoned in by individuals to LE. They were not made up by Cindy. Didn't mean to start another Cindy bashfest.

Yes, I believe the numbers are also on written reports they gave to LE.

I was only trying to point out that these 1,500 posts were phoned in by individuals to LE. They were not made up by Cindy. Didn't mean to start another Cindy bashfest.

I agree that they may not have been made up by Cindy, but what makes me wonder is her choice of which ones seem to be credible. The theory that she was dyed blond and living as a boy was a theory that Cindy pushed hard for a little while. THat one wa a psychic tip. THen there were the people that actually thought they saw Caylee, and for some reason she seems to put less stock in those than some of the other more off the wall tips.
For the record, I was bashing no one.
ANd seeing as how most of the callers were anonymous, how do we know they didn't come from Cindy?

I wish there was a Cindy bashing thread. I personally think she is most worthy.

I wish there was a Cindy bashing thread. I personally think she is most worthy.

Not to worry, almost all threads on here bash Cindy. She's brought it on herself with her outrageous words and actions. IMO.

I agree that they may not have been made up by Cindy, but what makes me wonder is her choice of which ones seem to be credible. The theory that she was dyed blond and living as a boy was a theory that Cindy pushed hard for a little while. THat one wa a psychic tip. THen there were the people that actually thought they saw Caylee, and for some reason she seems to put less stock in those than some of the other more off the wall tips.
For the record, I was bashing no one.
ANd seeing as how most of the callers were anonymous, how do we know they didn't come from Cindy?

Why would Cindy call in anonymous tips saying that Caylee is dead? If anything, she'd call in Caylee sightings.

I also wish there was a Cindy bashing thread, instead of EVERY thread being one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
audreyshura
Back