Tips to be released shortly

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think even the "psychics" are trying to help, in their own way. Caylee has touched them too. None of them said, "I know where she is and can take you there", these are more like suggestions; "go look in the woods" is just not that helpful. Especially in light of the "go look in the lake" tips.

I have an open mind but I find the majority of 'psychics' that I come into contact with keep things very general and vague in the hope you fill in the blanks yourself and *it seems* like they know amazing things about you.

And so, if they ever find Caylee a whole bunch of psychics are going to claim that is exactly my vision and/or story that I told, it fits my facts.

Yeah, right!! Caylee was down a grassy lane buried near a tree where a dog pees, but it wasn't a German shepherd -- you were so close (to 99,000,000,000 similiar places).

Come on now. I think those German shepherd tips warrant serious consideration. snicker

Can you imagine what life must have been like for the poor K-9 shepherds after LE received these tips? They probably couldn't walk into a room without everybody guffawing.

There is an email tip that says Caylee was adopted with the help of the "Good Shepherd Services" in Orlando.

I guess these are different shepherds...

Come on now. I think those German shepherd tips warrant serious consideration. snicker

Can you imagine what life must have been like for the poor K-9 shepherds after LE received these tips? They probably couldn't walk into a room without everybody guffawing.

I gave that tip due consideration. I took my German Shepherd out to pee and, after she sniffed around and peed, promptly reported back here that Caylee wasn't there. :D

And may the K-9 Shepherds kindly piss on the legs of everybody that guffawed at them.
LMAO.gif
It would be well deserved comedy "relief".

There was on which was written in early August which spoke of her being in the right side of the trunk and about a man who lived in Tampa but worked in Orlando being involved. It said he had a tattoo on his right arm from his wrist to his elbow with letters and numbers.
They said his birth date was 03/03..................and drove a black Mazda.

Who was the guy we saw on myspace with tattoos on his lower arm? Anyone remember?

Part 11, page 50:
"The KKK has Caylee in Luce Dale, Mississippi near Highway 98. They paid for her and use children in cult rituals." Huh?

What! Oh my gosh I live near Lucedale! And right off Hwy 98. I have never seen evidence of local KKK or any cult rituals however.

And the one about the big headed man and the fancy lady...Maybe they could give us a sketch?

There is an email tip that says Caylee was adopted with the help of the "Good Shepherd Services" in Orlando.

I guess these are different shepherds...

ROFLMAO! OMG. I didn't see that. I didn't read them all yet.

You can't be serious?!

What! Oh my gosh I live near Lucedale! And right off Hwy 98. I have never seen evidence of local KKK or any cult rituals however.

Have you noticed more hamsters than usual out and about?

Oh, If you have a blue room, you might want to get rid of it. Just sayin...

Originally Posted by Angelonline
Have you noticed more hamsters than usual out and about?

Oh, If you have a blue room, you might want to get rid of it. Just sayin...

Well we did have Chip and Dale who were great escape artists, usually during the night. One day I came home and they were gone. We are still not sure if they somehow got out or if Mr Fluffy had them for lunch. That however was many years ago.

Very strange folks these tipsters. Now I am afraid one of them lives in my town since they referenced it in a tip. YIKES!

Deadly serious...I saw it too.

It still wasn't as good as "this is not a psychic call, it is a miracle call."

>>>> just shakes head, speachless, really <<<<

I need to go read the rest of them.

Geez, where the hell did they come up with a GSD to begin with? What? They saw a working dog in a newsclip and had a wet dream that night? Power of association?

:waitasec:

Here ya go:

Theory is Caylee was sold, the spanishs speaking lady involved, believes Caylee is alive..

The football shirt with the number 82 is a message her mother is trying to give out.

Mystery of 82 is now solved.

Geez, where the hell did they come up with a GSD to begin with? What? They saw a working dog in a newsclip and had a wet dream that night? Power of association?

:waitasec:

I've decided, if I ever get a German Shepherd, instead of naming him Chopper, I'll name him He who Pees.

I don't know when I've laughed so long or so hard. I think our dogs are all going to be very puzzled when they scratch to go out and we fall on the floor laughing.

Of course if it just so happens that something is found by a shepherd with tattoos of Einstein's Relativity Theory on his forearms out walking his German shepherd Sona next to a cypress tree near a bridge covered by dark dirt on a road with an Indian name, we're all going to be pretty darned shocked. heh

I can't help but think Baez and Todd Black are the ones that emailed in all these tips...:crazy:

I found one of theirs! :Jumpie:

A tipster called in to let them know that they have the wrong person in custody.

(should be taken seriously, been right about stuff before, etc)

I believe the tipster was really optimistic about getting prisoner released with a phone call. Good try though.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Enni007
Back