TM's Disney Board Posts

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Which she explains by saying someone was supposed to buy tickets from her but didn't, so they didn't have money for their own trip:

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=33809145&postcount=217.

But Sidney was busted for shoplifting on September 12, 2009, and all of these posts were written in the weeks following, from September 22 through October 2. Could that be the reason why things didn't seem so magical in TM's world right then?

OkieGranny, isn't 2009 the year TM tried to reclaim her rock 'n' roll lifestyle and 'begged SM to leave her' (her own words)?

Just another glimpse into the M household/marriage. IMO, things were spiraling way out of control long before Heather came along.

btw, I may type OkieGranny; but, you will always be OG to me. :loveyou:

Okie, you are going to love New Orleans. One of my favorite towns for both the French Quarter and Garden District.

Brown Rice, I knew you were not going there. Just didn't want others to take advantage of your post and go there. I think you are right about Tammy's obsession. It's not the same as others on the DIS boards. She has a need to always be the center of attention and make twist things to her benefit. I think you can take her DIS board behavior and look at other behaviors with the same skepticism. Her posting that SM was only with HE three times is an example of her twisting a truth to her benefit. I'm sure it wasn't only 3 times just like in sure she didn't live in a custom built mansion.

At least not according to the architectural digest :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We kind of went over this on another thread where I felt like I and others who love Disney were insinuated to have something wrong with us. I am sure you didn't intend it that way and were saying it just wasn't for you but I hope this thread does not go in that direction.

We are season pass holders. Our kids are grown adults and we spend a lot of time at Disney. We live about an hour from DL in California. 3 out of the past 4 years we spent Christmas Day there. We love the rides, yes we can go on pirates and the haunted mansion over and over again, and we love to people watch and just be entertained.

I feel like the people in the DIS boards who were defending themselves against Tammy when they were saying it was their money and they could spend it however they liked and it was not Tammy's business. We love Disney, go often and there is nothing wrong with us. It's just what we enjoy.

I know you didn't intend to pass judgement and I don't think you were. I'm just trying to stop something before it happens. Some people like the beach, go every weekend. Some people like the city or the mountains. Some people like to sit all day and watch tv or work on yard or hang out on blogs. And yes some people love Disney. To each their own.

What is telling is not that TM and SM love Disney but how TM interacts with people. You see the person who has to brag and make up lies to make them feel better about their life. I love the responses of people that call her out on BS. Classic! My favorite being the Architectural Digest comment lol. I so wish that poster was over here to see how much we appreciate his/Her comment.

So let's just say different strokes for different folks and there is nothing wrong with loving Disney.

I do and I hope TM never sees another mouse unless it's crawling across her jail cell floor again.

I used to live in Orlando. I could walk to SeaWorld; Universal was just down the street; and the Disney parks were less than 30 minutes away. I very very seldom went to any on them. When we would have company from out of state many times they would want to go, sometimes we went with them, sometimes we did not. Theme parks are really not my thing. But like so many others here have said, to each his own!!

Okie, you are going to love New Orleans. One of my favorite towns for both the French Quarter and Garden District.

Oh, I hope so! I've always wanted to go, and the stars finally aligned just right to make it happen.

:skip:

This post is from the same Disney Dream Cruise thread as above, but contains enough staggeringly inappropriate oversharing that it deserves to be highlighted on its own:

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=46530694&postcount=28.

TM talks about her "rock n roll" past and posts pics of herself and other family members with various band members and One Tree Hill cast members.

Strange how TM really goes off on GD's toes and how they so totally turned her off that her long-standing crush on him was OVER. Considering her own foot issues, I just... couldn't even begin to psychologize that.

I wonder if TM will try to get her 'rock 'n roll buddies' to come testify in court as character witnesses in an effort to dazzle and star blind the jury. I don't think they'd do it. Who wants to get tangled up in a murder trial if they don't have to. Also, her idea of their relationships are probably not how they really are.

Having randomly read some of Tammy's Disboards posts weeks ago, I was interested to read ones specifically linked on this thread, to cut to posts that were notable.

I have found clinking on all the links here, no matter who posted them results in this:

Warning:
file_get_contents(/usr/local/lsws/disboards/htdocs/includes/database_error_message.html) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/lsws/disboards/htdocs/includes/class_core.php on line 998

This is on all the links from the beginning to the end of this thread. I have no high security anti-virus software or anything like that, nor any restrictions set.

If anyone knows what may be going on I'd really appreciate some help. TIA

PPKik, what browser are you using? I would try a different browser as a temporary fix. I use Chrome and the links work for me.

OkieGranny, isn't 2009 the year TM tried to reclaim her rock 'n' roll lifestyle and 'begged SM to leave her' (her own words)?

Just another glimpse into the M household/marriage. IMO, things were spiraling way out of control long before Heather came along.

btw, I may type OkieGranny; but, you will always be OG to me. :loveyou:

What part of the rock'n'roll lifestyle would TM have fit into 5 years ago? Let's think..."sex, drugs, rock'n'roll"

Starting with the first component...Is TM implying that she abandoned her family to be on the road once again as a sexual groupie?

Really? Every year, new pretty young things step forward to follow the bands. Even the old codgers can attract the young beauties. I do not see TM getting invited on the tour bus. (Neither would I be,by the way)

Maybe it is PART two...the substance abuse, alcohol abuse that sometimes goes along with that lifestyle. Maybe she begged him to leave her because her drinking or drugging was out of control.

Five years later...I bet he wishes he had.

I found this Dis post by Tammy interesting in light of her Valentine posts on FB:

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com - View Single Post - Grand Gatherings & more! 1 year of Disney Dining! Illuminations Grand Gathering 5/26

That post is from 10/09, the year she claims that she went back to her "rock and rock" ways. In that post, it doesn't sound like her marriage was on the rocks during that timeframe.

Sadly, I do think she really loved her family, but obviously not enough that she could stop herself from committing murder and winding up in jail.

TM's "famous friends" could only testify in the mitigation part of a death penalty portion of a trial, as far as I know, if at all, which would be after a conviction...fine by me, if they want to do that...

Off topic, but we happen to be taking our 9 YO to Disney for the first time this summer. My husband's dad had some Hilton Grand Vacations points to burn, so we decided to take him up on the offer of a condo on the cheap and get DS to Disney before he's too old to really enjoy it.

I loved Disney as a kid, and was super excited until this case. Every time someone says, "Disney is ruined for me now!" I cringe a little. Maybe I should figure out some way to quietly honor Heather while I'm there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Off topic, but we happen to be taking our 9 YO to Disney for the first time this summer. My husband's dad had some Hilton Grand Vacations points to burn, so we decided to take him up on the offer of a condo on the cheap and get DS to Disney before he's too old to really enjoy it.

I loved Disney as a kid, and was super excited until this case. Every time someone says, "Disney is ruined for me now!" I cringe a little. Maybe I should figure out some way to quietly honor Heather while I'm there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was at Target this morning and I felt sick to my stomach every time I saw something Disney:)

Nice idea about honoring Heather.

I found this Dis post by Tammy interesting in light of her Valentine posts on FB:

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com - View Single Post - Grand Gatherings & more! 1 year of Disney Dining! Illuminations Grand Gathering 5/26

That post is from 10/09, the year she claims that she went back to her "rock and rock" ways. In that post, it doesn't sound like her marriage was on the rocks during that timeframe.

Sadly, I do think she really loved her family, but obviously not enough that she could stop herself from committing murder and winding up in jail.

Did you read a couple down where the person says that Tammy got one of the good ones instead of one of the duds?

If those people only knew.

I cannot honestly think of any other Disers besides OneTreeHillAddict who posted photos of themselves holding firearms.

Tammy seems to be infatuated with guns, and I have a sad feeling that's how Heather's life was ended.

Also, I have my doubts about just how many rock and roll stars TM actually knows. I've never heard of Myrtle Beach being a big concert venue, and I've never heard her say she lived anywhere else. She's got photos of some acts, but none of those pics seem to be anything more than fans posing with the band after a show. It's not like she put up pictures of these people hanging out in her yard that's just like the Polynesian Resort. :rolleyes:

This post is from the same Disney Dream Cruise thread as above, but contains enough staggeringly inappropriate oversharing that it deserves to be highlighted on its own:

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=46530694&postcount=28.

TM talks about her "rock n roll" past and posts pics of herself and other family members with various band members and One Tree Hill cast members.

Strange how TM really goes off on GD's toes and how they so totally turned her off that her long-standing crush on him was OVER. Considering her own foot issues, I just... couldn't even begin to psychologize that.

Yes, I would like to see someone analyze her quote - "This was one of my best friends in the world. Shannon from Blind Melon. They lived in NC for a while. We became very close, and I still get angry when I think of his overdose. Most people would feel bad for their friends who pass this way. Me? I just want to punch him in the face."

Kind of shows her level of empathy for the deceased, huh?

Pretty sure she was a wannabe groupie at best. Many of these bands now your local small venues and take pics with fans afterwards. It is said a picture is worth a thousand words, in Tammy's case I think those words spin a tall tale that existed only in her mind.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CooperDeVille
Back