TN - 4 dead, several injured at Waffle House, Nashville, Apr 2018 *Guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.wsmv.com/story/38014493/what-we-know-about-travis-reinking

Reinking, who is from Illinois, moved to Nashville in the fall of last year and worked in the crane and construction business.
According to police, he was fired from a job three weeks ago. News 4 learned that he was then hired by Crane Works in La Vergne last Monday, but only worked there one day. The company says he did not have a sensitive position and did not display any signs of mental instability.

Local officials say Reinking’s father has admitted to later returning the weapons to his son, one of which was the AR-15 used in Sunday's shooting.

Officials said it is up to the Illinois state attorney to decide if charges will be filed against Jeffery Reinking for returning confiscated weapons, but no charges have been filed at this time.

Reinking has been added to the TBI's Top 10 Most Wanted List for his alleged role in the Waffle House shooting. More than 80 MNPD officers along with the THP, FBI, and the ATF are searching for him.
Anyone who sees him or knows of his whereabouts is urged to call 911, the Emergency Communications Center at 615-862-8600, Crime Stoppers at 615-742-7463, or their local law enforcement agency.
A reward of up to $2,500 is being offered for information leading to his arrest.

clubhouse-lounge.jpg

apartment-kitchen.jpg

community-pool.jpg

http://www.discoveryatmountainviewliving.com/gallery/

I'd guess it was a flash bang or stun grenade they threw in prior to storming in.

Agreed. I was watching a Nashville’s news Fb live earlier today and they indicated that’s what it was. That was hours ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd guess it was a flash bang or stun grenade they threw in prior to storming in.

You may be right, though the report is not clear:

Local reporter Natalie Allison wrote: "Some SWAT guys approached suspect's apartment, used a speaker to call him out and then there was a loud bang I could hear a mile away down the street."

(From CARIIS’ link)

You may be right, though the report is lt clear:

Local reporter Natalie Allison wrote: "Some SWAT guys approached suspect's apartment, used a speaker to call him out and then there was a loud bang I could hear a mile away down the street."

(From CARIIS’ link)

ah ha

this sure seems late to me

maybe he snuck back in after they searched??

dont tell us he has been in there --

ah ha

this sure seems late to me

maybe he snuck back in after they searched??

dont tell us he has been in there --

From what has been reported, he went there after the shooting, put on pants and left again.

The bizarre pink housecoat story makes me wonder if he was a closet gay and having internal struggles coming to grips

with that. And the story about him exposing himself in public previously. Some sexual stuff going on with him.

Yes, perhaps he has a paraphilia like exhibitionism and/or fetishizes women’s garments.

Tennessee gun law / possession of a firearm by the mentally ill: Tenn. Code Ann. § 39-17-1351.
The following are eligibility requirements for obtaining a handgun carry permit and the application shall require the applicant to disclose and conform compliance with, under oath, the following information concerning the applicant and the eligibility requirements:

That the applicant has not been adjudicated as a mental defective, has not been judicially committed to or hospitalized in a mental institution, has not had a court appoint a conservator for the applicant by reason of mental illness, developmental disability or other mental incapacity, and has not, within seven years from the date of application, been found by a court to pose an immediate substantial likelihood of serious harm because of the mental illness.

http://www.ncsl.org/research/civil-...session-of-a-firearm-by-the-mentally-ill.aspx

(Posted January 2018)

It seems obvious that Travis has a mental problem with the background that has been released.

The sad thing is there are too many Travis’s living openly with access to guns! It is a national problem in the USA as there is no help for parents who have grown children with problems. What can the parents do?

My suspicion is there is more to father giving the guns back to Travis than what we have heard. Like threats from Travis that were threatening etc. The biggest mistake was the father accepting the guns instead of letting LE confiscate them originally.

It will be interesting to learn more about Travis’ past medical, mental history.

It seems obvious that Travis has a mental problem with the background that has been released.

The sad thing is there are too many Travis’s living openly with access to guns! It is a national problem in the USA as there is no help for parents who have grown children with problems. What can the parents do?

My suspicion is there is more to father giving the guns back to Travis than what we have heard. Like threats from Travis that were threatening etc. The biggest mistake was the father accepting the guns instead of letting LE confiscate them originally.

It will be interesting to learn more about Travis’ past medical, mental history.

The father could have “”ost “ them. Parents seem to be a big problem in a lot of these shootings

The Latest: Sheriff: Suspect’s firearms card was revoked

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...ea18c4-4697-11e8-8082-105a446d19b8_story.html

From the article:

Sheriff Robert Huston in Tazewell County, Illinois, says his department has “no information” on how Reinking got the weapons again. Huston says Reinking’s father has a valid firearm ownership card, and his officers didn’t believe they had any authority to seize the weapons.

Nashville, TN – The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has a new addition to its ‘Top 10 Most Wanted’ list, Travis Reinking.

Reinking (DOB 2-1-89) is wanted by the Metropolitan Nashville Police Department and the TBI to face charges, including three counts of Criminal Homicide, in connection to a shooting that occurred at a Waffle House in Antioch early this morning.

The shooting incident remains under investigation by the Metropolitan Nashville Police Department.

Reinking should be considered armed and dangerous.

Reinking is a white man, who stands 6’4” and weighs approximately 180 pounds. He has brown hair and brown eyes.

There is a reward of up to $2,500 for information leading to his arrest.

http://www.clarksvilleonline.com/20...-travis-reinking-to-top-ten-most-wanted-list/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phonekace14
Back