TN - 4 dead, several injured at Waffle House, Nashville, Apr 2018 *Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am doing a citizens arrest right now

I just saw a cop with his liscense plate sitting inside the door inside the car

when the car pulled out the tag was not on

you under arrest for failing to display your license sir ( pls put your machine gun down and exit the vehicle!)

may i see your drivers license and insurance and pls step out of the car !

don't give me any backtalk or i will throw your tushie in the slammer faster than you can say handcuffs ( well i don't have handcuffs I would just say that tho!)

giving a blow by blow of the video:

There does not seem to be a rush

they are standing around chit and chatting comfortably

hearing helicopters

the swat vehicles are super bad a$$

they have like atm like number pads on the side for door entry

I have never seen anything like this like up close before whatever in HD no less

ugh oh -- well to each his own videographer appears to have a foot fetish taking long shots of their feet before pulling out wide ( oh my bad choice of words ! )

its really rather amazing they look more like they are trying on clothes in a fitting room!

if any of us were driving behind them on a road we would be blowing our horns they are going so slow !

I would not want to be behind them if this was a checkout land at a grocery store!

hey just sharing thoughts going through my head as I watch !!

ok they are all gone now wonder why they picked there to do this

helicopter seems to be hovering a bit away

news media very slowly packing up and leaving

i would have expected media to follow em

maybe this isnothing kinda like a shift change for the next group to continue the manhunt

I hear birds chirping nicely in the background now

now it looks like someone is pulling in for a dash of confession or two !

I thought we were gonna wrap this up seems like they still don't know where he is

they was as laid back as one could get

CNN now talking to Nashville PD. Someone found Reinking's laptop case and turned it in.

They're looking in those woods where they're searching

No confirmed sightings

He may have left the area, they don't know

Confirm he did steal a BMW last week from a dealership

Pursued him during rush hour, they lost him. BMW had GPS capability, was later recovered from his apartment complex.

Assume he's driving the pick up truck now.

Don't know what his plan was.

JMOBig problem now. He's a well groomed, middle-upper middle class white guy, so they didn't track him, never kept him on their radar in spite of his previous attack at the White House. Amazing how some people are allowed to get by with stuff, others not so much.

LE: He has a handgun that's unaccounted for. That may be what he has. Feds are helping out.
(That's good, hopefully US Marshals. Realistically, as long as he has money, he can buy any assault weapons he wants. Gun control laws are pretty much a joke in most states, especially the south).

Worked in crane and construction trade. Arrived in fall of 2017. Dismissed from first job, then got a new job with similar company last week, but never showed up for work.

Good question from commentator on CNN - is he getting help from people in this Sovereign Citizens group?

Yeah, this really is terrorism, so much of it we've seen lately: Austin Bomber, Ayran Nations kid who killed the Scott & Buckley Fricker, etc.

Waffle House shooting victims include college students, employee
4 dead in Tennessee shooting

By AMIR VERA, CNN

(CNN) - All four victims of the Waffle House shooting Sunday were young people of color.
They died at the hands of a seminude gunman who got out of his truck, walked into the Antioch Waffle House and began shooting until a man wrestled the gun away from him.

Each of them was under 30; the oldest victim was 29 and the youngest was 20. Two of them were college students. One was a Waffle House employee.

Here's what we know about the victims...

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...ing-victims-include-college-students-employee

I wonder if he has taken his own life.

From Press Conference:

Another citizen found a laptop CASE (empty) I-24 and Old Hickory Blvd (at or near a truck stop?) that had hand written identity card for Travis.

Electronic billboards will go up in the area soon

No confirmed sightings, possible he left the area, unknown

Describes the stolen vehicle incident (jurisdiction of Brentwood Police Dept.) ... car had GPS that helped to recover it from TR’s apt. Complex. At that time it was unknown who had taken the vehicle

Reports of shots has nothing to do with this investigation, there is a gun range in the area where the sounds may have come from

Knows nothing about the guns legality of being returned to TR by father. Refer to Illinois statutes

With totality of all previous incidents, signs of significant instability. Two long guns retrieved from apartment, have the AR-15, one hand gun still missing... concerned for citizens, thus the large police participation in searching for suspect

From Press Conference:

Another citizen found a laptop CASE (empty) I-24 and Old Hickory Blvd (at or near a truck stop?) that had hand written identity card for Travis.

Electronic billboards will go up in the area soon

No confirmed sightings, possible he left the area, unknown

Describes the stolen vehicle incident (jurisdiction of Brentwood Police Dept.) ... car had GPS that helped to recover it from TR’s apt. Complex. At that time it was unknown who had taken the vehicle

Reports of shots has nothing to do with this investigation, there is a gun range in the area where the sounds may have come from

Knows nothing about the guns legality of being returned to TR by father. Refer to Illinois statutes

With totality of all previous incidents, signs of significant instability. Two long guns retrieved from apartment, have the AR-15, one hand gun still missing... concerned for citizens, thus the large police participation in searching for suspect

Good news that he apparently no longer has a long gun.

moo

I don’t believe he has his truck ... is it in possession of LE. If I recall correctly, he was last known to be wearing black pants, no shirt, barefoot ...?

ETA
A man believed to be Travis Reinking was last seen in a wood line near Discovery at Mountain View Apts. on Mountain Springs Dr. near the Waffle House. The man was seen wearing black pants and no shirt.
— Metro Nashville PD (@MNPDNashville) April 22, 2018
https://www.vox.com/2018/4/22/17267744/waffle-house-shooting-nashville-tennessee-antioch

ETA #2, 4/23/2018
[FONT=&amp]....who is still on the run and may be armed and dangerous. [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Metropolitan Nashville Chief Police Steve Anderson said at a news conference that Reinking is most likely on foot and is probably still close to the area, unless he was picked up by a car.[/FONT]http://time.com/5249531/nashville-waffle-house-mass-shooting-latest/

ETA #3, 4/22/2018
A truck registered to Reinking was left at the scene, according to police.
http://nashvillepublicradio.org/pos...-guns-confiscated-after-white-house-intrusion

Good news that he apparently no longer has a long gun.

moo

As I noted above, if he has money, he can still buy whatever he wants. Gun shows, Craigslist, etc. In the south and many other rural states, sellers don't really care about laws or pay attention.

Wonder if he's carrying a cell phone? when was last time his cell phone was on? Have his parents tried to get in touch

with him by phone or email? anyone know?

LIVE updates here:
https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/waffle-house-shooting-manhunt/
officers are concerned for people in the area and elsewhere.
“He shows signs of significant instability," Aaron said, citing news that Reinking breached a White House security barrier in July. "We are concerned for the citizenry, not just here but anywhere else he may go.”
He added: "Given his exhibited mental instability over the many months that we're aware of certainly adds another layer of urgency. But the highest urgency was already there given the quadruple homicide."

Police are searching wooded areas nearby and are in the area should he eventually emerge. "If Reinking is still in the woods, he's been there now for more than 24 hours, and at some point he's going to have to try to come out for food or water," Don Aaron, Metro Nashville Police spokesman, said.
He added that electronic billboards will be activated soon and feature an image of Reinking's face, urging people who see him to call the authorities.

As I noted above, if he has money, he can still buy whatever he wants. Gun shows, Craigslist, etc. In the south and many other rural states, sellers don't really care about laws or pay attention.

Well, if he is going to buy anything, he better have found some clothes and shoes. In the current attire, he is going to be suspicious to everyone.

Well, if he is going to buy anything, he better have found some clothes and shoes. In the current attire, he is going to be suspicious to everyone.

Sadly, nothing would surprise me these days. Wonder if he hitched a ride out of there?

ETA: CNN says LE are going door to door in the area of the Waffle House, checking homes. Good idea as he could be hiding out in someone's shed, garage or basement, etc.

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/waffle-house-shooting-manhunt/

I've seen some odd sorts of attire, or should I say, barely attire, in Walmarts around this country. Don't want to wear a shirt, pulled on some see through leggings w/sketchy stains, have on a bathing suit the size of a napkin, or just feel like wearing your Pajamas, to go shopping? You're good to go at Walmart. Bare feet, in any store, in America? The horror. As long as he had three socks, he'd be good to go, at Wally World.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drella444
Back