GUILTY TN - Arthur Gibson, 38, & Amber Terrell, 22, Johnson City, 7 Jan 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Was the car inoperable? I assume that each of them owned a car. If there is a second car, where is it? The purse is an interesting thing for a number of reasons. At first, I was sure that meant she had to have been in the car. But maybe it was planted to make it look like something happened to her while she was out of the house. If it was not planted, then she willingly left home in the car.

I don't always consider leaving a purse behind in a MP case suspicious. I usually take mine with me in case I need something out of it like ibuprofen or pens or whatever but I always leave it in the car, most of the time in the trunk. I take my CC, bank card, drivers license and whatever cash I have and put it in the back pocket of my jeans. I just don't want to have to keep up with a purse and worry about someone stealing it. May not apply here but it could.

Still nothing in MSM nor can I find any talk on Facebook by any of their "friends" but I'm not that skillful at uncovering things there.

there is a couple of people who mention her missing..(BS)

Something about this is just strange no FB activity from friends or family...not even one comment that I can see. I do wonder about the drug angle as his last fiance passed away suddenly. She was also quite a bit younger than him as is his current fiance Amber. Also seems from creeping Art's FB that when he and his previous fiance were together they were quite unstable.
We really have no info to work with here

BBM How did you get that impression?

I just read the comments under that article thank you steelman. Definitely some interesting things said regards his past fiancees passing.

Family hopes for more information in missing persons case
The family of a missing Sullivan County woman continues to look for leads, hoping to help find Amber Terrell and her boyfriend Art Gibson, who have been missing for almost three weeks. There is now a reward in the case for any leads to help find the missing couple. The two went missing on January 7 after visiting family in Carter County. They had plans to go to dinner in Johnson City and return, but they never came back. The family now just wants to know where they are.

"You wouldn't think something like this, you see missing people all the time, you just don't think about it until it's one of your own that's missing," Terrell's sister, Ashley Greene, said.

Now, the unthinkable, when Greene's own sister went missing three weeks ago.
http://www.wcyb.com/news/family-hopes-for-more-information-in-missing-persons-case/30950368

I could be loosing my mind but.....I was just looking at Amber's page and in the bottom left it said she recommends an article about her and art missing. I am really confused or is it something FB does ???? :gaah:

I see that too - very strange. I thought at first it might be one of those "recommended articles" that FB automatically posts if you post an article yourself, but this seems different. Very weird.

I don't think facebook put that there; I think she had to have recommended it.

It was recommended on January 13th.

Anyone see the picture Amber posted from December 6? It says "Sometimes I just want to disappear and see if anybody would miss me". Hmm.

I don't think facebook put that there; I think she had to have recommended it.

It was recommended on January 13th.

Anyone see the picture Amber posted from December 6? It says "Sometimes I just want to disappear and see if anybody would miss me". Hmm.

I saw that as well, and there is a video too on Dec 28th titled "Shocking Video: Girl kills herself live on camera to prove a point to her husband. Self employed hmmmm ? She seems to like weed....this is just weird

Curious to know what condition the car was found in,whether there was gas in the tank, keys inside the car or if there was mechanical trouble with it. Since neither had any responsibilities that would keep them put it seems they took off. Was anything dear to AT missing from the residence? Friends/relatives that they would gravitate to (most likely his)?

I am not sure how much of this will help but this is what I have found thus far.....

Art (BD 6/76) has a prison record from the 90's and jail records latest being 2012 for Failure to Appear, Driving on Suspended License
Amber Jail Record from Nov & Dec 2014 for Shoplifting
(*note-All Info Is Public Record by looking http://tennessee.arrests.org/ & https://apps.tn.gov/foil-app/search.jsp )

Art's former girlfriend/fiancee/baby(Nevaeh) momma, Angel Higgins, died April 2014 from autopsy results cardiac arrest (natural causes) (from a family member)
Angel's mother, Lahoma Clark, lives in/near Elizabethton and has on record 2012 domestic assault simple (not sure exactly what they mean by that...did she slap someone or tackle them?)
I can't figure out who has the baby yet. FB sites has made things private on their feeds sooooo that takes that option off the table at this point.

Art does have Inglewood Ca on his place he is from. With info I saw earlier posts where she said she would like to go away...did they skip to Ca? stole another car?

I have also noticed that they have a page addresses mainly to Amber although does include him in that they are both missing. Would love to know if family members are talking!

Jan 7th last known (visiting a relative (who?)) (approx. 23 miles from home)
Jan 10th car parked (according to neighborhood) along Big Springs Rd in Elizabethton (personal items and her purse in car)
Jan 13th car reported abandoned/found by police

Amber's sister “That is not like Amber,”Green said about the location of the found purse. “She is the type of girl who has 20 purses and she never goes anywhere without her purse.”

Green said she did not know much about Gibson. She said her sister and Gibson had only been together for about a month and Green had only seen him a few times.

http://www.johnsoncitypress.com/art...info-on-missing-woman-boyfriend#ixzz3TFMtJ9ss

No other activity since then.......

As I find more information will try to post ASAP!

It looks like they both have children and both sets of grandparents are taking care of the children.
Something is seriously amiss in this story.....

http://www.wnct.com/story/27839922/...ing-for-2-months-family-issues-desperate-plea

Detectives say they fear something bad has happened to this missing East Tennessee couple.

Well, this doesn't sound too good....

But when the Carter County Sheriff's Office found Amber's purse in Art Gibson's abandoned car parked along Big Springs Road, panic gripped family and friends.

"Inside the vehicle were some personal items of Amber Terrell's," said Leslie Earhart, Sullivan County Sheriff's Officer spokesperson. "Those items were typically something a female would not leave behind."

I guess tracking the last contact they had and going from there. I doubt they had much money with them (she never picked up her last check and not sure what he did for money),so they might have depended on his connections for money (drugs).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee
Back