Found Deceased TN - Ashley Brown, 27, Nashville, 17 Dec 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
aw sheesh :( RIP Ashley

wow. found fairly quickly, waiting for update because that little bit there is horrifying. Live to all who knew and cared for this woman. So sad...

Heartbreaking news! I can't imagine the family's pain and hope they are able to get some answers to begin the healing. I've never followed a case where the missing person was found so soon, but it's a mixed bag of emotions. Though devastating, I feel relief for the family that they will not spend days/months/years wondering and searching as she at peace and not suffering. I also feel immense sorrow for AB's loved ones as her life, once full of potential and endless possibilities, has ended much too soon. Continued prayers for her friends and family.

Detectives said they are now recreating the route of the trash truck that brought her to the facility.

http://wkrn.com/2016/12/21/woman-reported-missing-by-friends-found-dead/

:rose: RIP Ashley :rose:

The trash facility she was found at is a facility for residential waste only. Which means she was dumped in a dumpster at an apartment building. Possibly the one she was last seen at. I hope that this will narrow things down for detectives and special agents and will allow them to figure out who did this.

RIP Ashley. Thoughts and prayers for all her family and friends.

Thoughts and prayers for Ashley's family and friends. RIP

it would be telling whether she was still clothed. poor thing. I don't see this being an accident. she was in a trash bin.

Someone in a previous post mentioned there was a rite aid around the corner that was 24HR. I just added that as a pin on this map, though there is no info that's where she went. However, it sure is close if she was looking for somewhere to buy smokes. Also added the trash dump. Looks like trucks that service the apartment would have gone there. Anyway, the point is IMO I don't think she ever left that block. Somewhere between the apartment and the store again- may not have been rite aid), she was attacked and murdered and dumped. Again, IMO. This screams crime of opportunity. IMO IMO IMO

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/116...5920f4c83b!2m2!1d-86.8078648!2d36.1475287!3e0

Prayers for her family and that LE quickly solve this crime. My prayer is that the family can have some sense of closure on this before the holiday. How sad this is!

any chance this was an accident? I can think of a few things, too sad to even posit here. =( no matter what.

i dont think there is any evidence to suggest what happened yet, we probably wont hear anything until the cause/manner of death is released.

I used to live in that area, but now live out of the state, which is how it caught my attention. It bothers me that some news sources are using a 'mugshot' photo of her. You couldn't find any other pictures to use?

Sad and disturbing find today. Hope they are able to trace it backwards and figure out what happened. Hmmm...have some ideas, but don't get how people continuously do this to others!??! Dont. Get. It.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/34100273/nashville-police-searching-for-woman-missing-since-saturday

According to her friends, that's her drivers license photo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RIP, Ashley. I hope whoever murdered you or disposed of your body is brought to justice. We know you did not place yourself in a dumpster to be hauled off to a dump :(.

i dont think there is any evidence to suggest what happened yet, we probably wont hear anything until the cause/manner of death is released.

My only two guess are murder/disposal or drug overdose/panic disposal. Either way I hope her family gets answers and justice!

Uh what a heartbreaking outcome! RIP Ashley!

I think it has not yet been established where exactly the body was dumped, but if she was dumped in the trash container at the apartment complex they should take a closer look at everyone present at the party, as well as other tenants and their visitors that night.

So sorry for the family. What a shock it must be.

Uh what a heartbreaking outcome! RIP Ashley!

I think it has not yet been established where exactly the body was dumped, but if she was dumped in the trash container at the apartment complex they should take a closer look at everyone present at the party, as well as other tenants and their visitors that night.

So sorry for the family. What a shock it must be.

Just to comment regarding the setup of trash disposal at the apartment complex she was last seen at/where the party was - the main dumpsters are not accessible except with keys, and residents can't access them. However, we put all of our trash down a large trash chute that is essentially a long straight tube. I've attached pictures - it is a small entry/opening, but the chute itself is a large circular tube that is probably 2 feet in diameter. Make of that what you will, I am not suggesting that she was necessarily dumped here. There are a few residential areas just down the street (on Brandau Place) that have publicly accessible dumpsters that would have also been picked up by the same company, presumably.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 2376.jpg
    2376.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 688
  • 2378.jpg
    2378.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 666

Members online

Online statistics

Members online