Found Deceased TN - Ashley Brown, 27, Nashville, 17 Dec 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope it's OK to mention here since it was posted on the Remembering Ashley Brown Facebook page, her family will be donating to the Reid Park Zoo in her memory for bench to be placed by the giraffes which she loved.

The zoo is in Tucson.

Awwww...what a nice tribute to be enjoyed by many in the future!
(She would have loved my avatar...!)

Family Desperate for Answers in Disappearance and Murder of Young Nashville Woman Ashley Brown

"...Ashley's mother, Julie Brown, told Dateline that her daughter went out with the group and then came back to hang out with friends at an apartment. The friend told Julie that around 3:30 the next morning, Ashley went outside -- leaving her purse, keys and wallet behind. It would be one of those moments you would give anything to redo.

She, apparently, never came back to the apartment and didn't call anyone the rest of the weekend...

Four days after Ashley's disappearance -- one day before her 28th birthday -- the dreaded call came, confirming the worst.

Ashley was found dead at a trash disposal site in Nashville -- about 5 miles from where she was last seen alive. Police said they believe her body had been thrown in a dumpster elsewhere and was then transported to the facility, according to Nashville affiliate WSMV...

"We can't get our daughter back, but we just want a dangerous person off the streets," said Trever, Ashley's father..."

http://www.nbcnews.com/dateline/fam...er-young-nashville-woman-ashley-brown-n745181

ashley_brown_1_335c34eb8b2f9738d586325b3a8df6d8.nbcnews-ux-600-700.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is horrible....no answers?!

Just reading through this thread and feeling so very sad for her family and friends. How heartbreaking. I don't know how anyone ever sleeps again after losing a loved one in such a tragic way. Then to have to live with the knowledge that the murderer is still out there walking around, free to do the same thing to another. I really hope that LE is still strongly committed on finding the killer. Has to be a difficult job for them though if the leads just aren't available, or don't pan out.

Many thanks to blobfish2 for all the informative posts. Very appreciated! Hope you will be able to return at some point with news of an arrest.

Wishing strength and blessings to her mother, and all her family and friends...

https://crimewatchdaily.com/2017/04...disappears-in-nashville-later-found-murdered/
Not as recent and may have already been posted but I am thinking of Ashley today!

Thank you for sharing this. I hadn't seen this article yet. I have lived in Nashville for 12 years and have a large social network here. Thanks to you sharing this article on here, I am aware of it and now it is on my Facebook page where hopefully someone will know something.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can’t believe there has been so little movement on this. It just slipped quietly it seems into the tombs of cold cases. Poor girl, her poor family. Those are some pretty horrific injuries to inflict on someone and would indicate, I would think, a lot of anger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The HFAB FB page says she was last seen at 3:30, but the Fox article says 4:30. Was the party still going on or dwindling down? Why didn't someone go with her? Ugh. Sadly, it's just not safe for any woman to be out in the area that time of night by herself. There is an interesting comment in the visitor posts on HFAB and I'm inclined to agree that she was probably taken by car. JMO Praying for her to be found safe.

Hi there, I'm currently looking into this case again. I can't seem to find the comment anymore that you are alluding to. Do you recall what it may have said? Thanks!

I'm currently looking into the Ashley Brown case. If anyone would be willing to discuss with me, please send me a message. Thanks!

I am new to the forum, I had been following Ashley Brown's case since it happened, but I never thought to look on here. I lurk here and on several subreddits. Out of nowhere, something got me thinking about this case, so I made a post on unresolvedmysteries as I did not see anything about Ashley on there.
I posted to Reddit without reading here first, so I am trying to clear things up on that reddit post to avoid any misleading statements I made. I wrote it based on all the new reports and I am missing some key information, please forgive me for this, I do not want to mislead anyone or cause ridiculous speculation. And also forgive me if I am posting incorrectly in this thread, I am newbie all around, but read here often and just want to help out, so please let me know if am doing this wrong!

Ashley's case is heartbreaking in so many ways and she cannot be forgotten.

I am reading back through this thread and still unclear on a few things:

1) Did she leave simply to smoke a cigarette (as several news articles report) or did she leave to go to a store as stated in a post on this thread??
2) Has it been confirmed that she had her phone with her when she left?

Ashley Brown was my friend. What happened to her has been heartbreaking. She has been on my mind a lot lately. I'm at a point that I feel I need to rekindle interest in what happened to her so that maybe justice can be served. I don't know where to start so I'm starting here. She will never be forgotten. She was a beautiful spirit, full of life. Someone took that away and I would like to know that whoever is responsible can never harm another living soul again. Any advice, input and/or direction would be greatly appreciated.

The police theory of a possible hit and run could hold some weight. She died of multiple blunt impacts, which could come from being hit by a car and then hitting the pavement. The area she was in is FILLED with people driving drunk around that time of night.

Nashville is considered the drunkest city in TN:
Alcohol abuse: The drunkest city in every state

Close to 40% of fatal crashes in the Nashville area are alcohol related. Nashville > Police Department > Support Services > Special Operations > Traffic Operations > DUI Unit

I believe drinking and driving in underreported in Nashville. Lyft and Uber have realllllllly helped with the epidemic of DUI incidents in recent years.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth
Back