GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope C. fakes being sick or injured. Something to throw him off the plan.

13177978_1718538555069156_4860050215571800233_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/helpfindca....1462677801./1718538555069156/?type=3&theater

That is just what I was thinking? Up in a mountainous country area, that may be why people are being so alert and calling in on conversion vans. Yeah, anything that will find C. This pediatrician may have just set a new precedent on how a reward will help find missing children. Wouldn't that be a blessing if his reward is the reason so many responses are coming in?!

I hope what I'm about to say doesn't come across the wrong way but here goes. The dad, mom and aunt have all spoken on MSM and pleaded for her return but even though they've all said how concerned they are, they don't appear to be in a panic or distraught. I know everyone reacts differently and they're probably still in a state of shock but I get the feeling that aren't as afraid of C. being hurt as we are. I guess I'm hoping they know him well enough to think he won't physically harm her.

Actually, I saw a news video of C.'s mom pleading, crying, praying for her return. She was very distraught.

IMO, rewards bring out a lot of crackpots. Most people come forward for more altruistic reasons. I don't get the impression this man had a lot of close friends to talk to or confided in many people anyway. I doubt anyone knew or know what he is up to. Hard to get info from the public that has no info. Just watch for vehicles matching the description, or him or C. and call 911 right away. I have a feeling he will not return as he has burned his bridges and knows that at least life in prison awaits him, whether C. is alive or not.

ok, i seen where he was on the list but apparently, school records werent updated like they should have been

From what we've read, he may not have been removed from the "authorized to pick up" list. I believe I read she still spent a great deal of time with them (aunt and uncle) and infact, Simpson quite often took her to her Dr appt's. I believe the Dr said that Simpson was the only person he had seen with her when she would come in for an appt.

Off topic sorry, Can some post this missing person please. I can't seem to do new posts. Thanks. Hopefully he is home soon

http://wncn.com/2016/05/07/alert-issued-for-missing-teen-from-goldsboro/

An alert was issued Saturday for a missing teen from Goldsboro, officials say.
The N.C. Center for Missing Persons says Dameon Charles Greene, age 15, is missing.

Dameon is believed to be suffering from dementia or some other cognitive impairment, according to the alert.

Off topic sorry, Can some post this missing person please. I can't seem to do new posts. Thanks. Hopefully he is home soon

http://wncn.com/2016/05/07/alert-issued-for-missing-teen-from-goldsboro/

An alert was issued Saturday for a missing teen from Goldsboro, officials say.
The N.C. Center for Missing Persons says Dameon Charles Greene, age 15, is missing.

Dameon is believed to be suffering from dementia or some other cognitive impairment, according to the alert.

I posted it for you! http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...boro-Silver-Alert-due-to-cognitive-impairment

Four days ! it's time to find this little girl.

I keep refreshing this thread. Please let her be found today.

Wouldn't that be a great Mother's Day present to her parents if she were to be found today!

After seeing the cctv of her shopping so calmly after being taken out of school, it does make me wonder if she knew her uncle was going to take her out of school early, under a false pretence, & had been included in very general terms, in the planning of a secret trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akwy