GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What bothers me is TBI keeps talking about an isolated area due to the camping gear purchase. There was no Camping gear purchase, unless they have a third video of him they are not disclosing. To me a light pink tiny throw, a beige blanket and a throw pillow are not camping gear. If he had sleeping bags in that cart or a tent, it would be visible trust me, I have spent a small fortune in camping gear, they are not tiny. It just throws me off. IMHO

Maybe he had camping gear at his home that is missing and the camping items that he bought at WM was smaller items like charcoal, batteries, fuel, etc.

He could just be parked in an abandoned barn or shed.

Tillicum, that's exactly what I'm thinking. Grew up in TN, there are plenty of such places, not to mention out of the way side roads, campsites, etc. No need for him to prepare anything, just to find (or know about) such a place. If he is still relatively close to home (and I'm betting that he is, it might be worth checking out his extended contacts, fishing or hunting buddies, etc. to find out areas he has frequented.

If LE hasn't been able to locate it from their sighting they probably can't confirm it's a credible sighting JMO.

But, if LE was able to locate, C. would most likely be back at home.

I don't think that is why they have said no credible sightings. I think, in the media, they're trying to keep things as low-key as possible - in the event he has a portable scanner or other device where he may receive information on their efforts to find him.

Maybe he had camping gear at his home that is missing and the camping items that he bought at WM was smaller items like charcoal, batteries, fuel, etc.

I think the 'camping gear' in question was simply anything that could be used to 'rough it' in the back of a van. For that purpose, a throw pillow and a blanket would be sufficient with the milder spring weather.

I can't, but I DO think the tape was intentionally started at that point. There are other items purchased that LE doesn't want known to the public for some reason.

I believe he has a cell phone clipped to his belt when he walks out of the store. Any word on if it's been located? And has there been confirmation that he left Walmart and went directly to the school?

There is definitely something clipped to his hip! I saw that this time as well.

Also - has anyone determined what the TBI considers a substantial amount of money? Did he withdraw everything out of an account that had less than, say $1,000 in it? Or was he stashing money away and took several tens of thousands of dollars?

Did they get bottled water at Save A Lot? If not they have to be somewhere where they have access to water IMO.

"The TBI held a news conference Monday morning at the Cumberland Park in Bristol, VA." Anyone know why the news conference was held here rather than the Command Post set up in Rogersville?

Trying to catch up. I hope I'm completely wrong, but it sounds like Simpson's wife is distancing herself from him. I would not be surprised if she knows exactly what's been going on. If my hubby kidnapped a kid like that, I would have a thousand excuses of what he might be thinking, including psychotic break, because I would KNOW he wasn't doing something bad. I fervently hope I'm wrong, and he just got some notion (crazy or not) that he's saving C. from something or someone.

I hope TBI is looking at his son's finances/legal records. I haven't seen anything on what type of disability the son has, but hearing Gary Simpson was his caretaker makes me think it's more severe. GS could have been using his sons SSN and identity to open credit, buy a cell phone, rent a storage facility, home, hotel, buy a car, practicality anything if his son isn't aware of it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is the interview with her pediatrician. The Walmart video is clearer to me. Can anyone tell what other items were already in the cart?
There seems to be at least two items already scanned and placed in the cart at the beginning of the video. To me there is a long, thin tubular item in hot pink and then a thing shaped a bit like a duffle. I think the pink item could be a yoga mat or a kids folding camping chair in a bag. The larger duffle-like item could be a tent? Or a shade canopy? It looked like it could be in a camouflage pattern...

Trying to catch up. I hope I'm completely wrong, but it sounds like Simpson's wife is distancing herself from him. I would not be surprised if she knows exactly what's been going on. If my hubby kidnapped a kid like that, I would have a thousand excuses of what he might be thinking, including psychotic break, because I would KNOW he wasn't doing something bad. I fervently hope I'm wrong, and he just got some notion (crazy or not) that he's saving C. from something or someone.

I have thought the same thing a million times. There's no way I'd be publicly declaring him guilty of nefarious actions within a few days. I just couldn't wrap my head around it even being possible.

I have thought the same thing a million times. There's no way I'd be publicly declaring him guilty of nefarious actions within a few days. I just couldn't wrap my head around it even being possible.

Especially since he did not chose to take both children and just C.

Does anyone else think C. favors her uncle in appearance? Like their face shape and such....I know it is odd, but can't help but notice similarities....however I know she is only blood related to his wife, as far as we know. Am I seeing things?

I thought the same a while back, same hairlines etc. That was before I knew how they were related

It is interesting that they keep referring to him lying to C. and for C. not to believe him. (Aunt and Dad)
"We have no reason to believe that this was some innocent weekend trip,” said DeVine. There is something going on.

Was there any new information from the 2:30ish press conference? Does it seem odd to have two pressers just a few hours apart with no real break to report?

Also, maybe it's me but the pink blanket and pillow scared me more than it eased my fear. I worry they were to give her a comfortable final place to rest.

If LE hasn't been able to locate it from their sighting they probably can't confirm it's a credible sighting JMO.

I am thinking out loud, but maybe he traded the van with someone and now they are afraid to come forward thinking they will get in trouble ? I don't know. I just can't see him still having the same vehicle, for some reason maybe that person has not went to dmv to change it over and using his tags .

I'm getting more confused by the minute here:

No credible sightings ?----what was all that hustle and bustle yesterday by LE after the person posted seeing the van on the Help Find Facebook page?

Are you telling me this guy, his son, and his wife were just making it all up ? The husband said he was tailing the van and could read the license plate while on the phone with 911. No credible sighting ?

That same Facebook page has gone "join only" now. Any ideas as to why ?

Could this simply be a deflection by LE to keep the public looking in general while they are combing the supposed sighting area closer ?

If this guy was seen yesterday in Mooresburg, and I believe he was, did he simply leave the area or has he gotten that van hidden and disguised so well that you literally cannot see it unless you are standing right next to it ? Cave, entrance to a mine........ ??

View attachment 94116

WTF is going on here !! ??

There was something suspicious about the post. It really had the ring of falsehood to me, but it was a gut feeling, nothing I can logically explain. The way she typed the license was backwards from how it appears on an as actual Tennessee license plate. I have seen and heard multiple reports of white conversion vans being checked but there have been no confirmed, legitimate sightings. He is holed up with her somewhere and not out driving around anymore.
People do like to be involved in dramatic stories and do give false tips and sightings. I cannot understand it but some people even falsely confess to awful crimes. Still praying for C. FWIW, that cash he took out of the bank could have taken place inside his local branch before he took C. and there was no reason to think anything about it. I don't believe that will help locate him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet81bet