GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The comments from Gs's wife are what make me fearful. I could believe this is just a guy trying to save his favorite neice from a bad situation, but if that were the case the wife would NOT have said she is scared. She would have said "he's always protected her" or "he was worried about her parents". Since that hasn't happened, this is absolutely a sicko...I have no doubt about that. We aren't hearing anything about his mental state either, which lessens the chance of this being a confused guy trying to do the right thing.

If they are in Idaho, I wonder what the final plan is here. He's running out of states.

It would be interesting to know what Simpsons wife thinks of the items he purchased at Walmart. For instance the lipstick and nail polish, are those things that C. already liked dabbling around with at home ? Did Simpson normally buy C. items of clothing now and then, or was it always up to his wife to buy those things ? Was there anything purchased that C. isn't normally allowed to have ?

He's been caring for this girl for the majority of her life, so on the surface, the items he bought don't seem so out of the ordinary. If I didn't know any better, I'd say they were planning an outing to a lake.

Oh man..... I hate to even type/think this but just viewed items purchased. Underwear are bikini. Let this end NOW!!!!!

Ok - it is possible that the lipstick and nail polish was because he's seen her play with those things in the past. Girls that age do that. I am encouraged by one thing. The colors of both lip stick and nail polish are things a young girl wears. Often when a sicko makes up a little girl for sexual reasons he puts on deep red or other "sexy" type colors. So far things like the blanket, clothes, sodas, kid-type foods etc. makes me think he is getting things for her. I still think she's in tremendous danger but there is still enough for me to hold out a little hope that this is some odd version of him wanting to be her dad rather than an end game to ongoing sex abuse.

In the videos she doesn't look scared and he doesn't seem at all concerned that she might try to get away. I'm wondering if she just thinks she's supposed to be with him for a little while right now. She's had multiple custodial parents so it might not seem that strange to her.

We need to find this child, like yesterday.

From the pictures I've seen of her I'm thinking she's a girly girl and her uncle is trying to make her feel special by buying her presents.

Too bad there isn't a video of his wife walking into the store and asking him what the hell C. was doing out of school.............................

I don't think she looks at ease with what is happening. Her fingers in her mouth indicate anxiety or nervousness and she appears to be eyeing the conveyer belt.

Hi all - new here. I've been following this thread and just looked at the photos of the items he bought. Sorry if this has been mentioned already - but rather than camping, could they be going to the ocean/beach? He bought her a bikini, so just a thought. I know beaches are more public so it's not likely. But if not the beach/ocean, then I would think they're in the woods near water.

So he bought a dozen pair of bikini underwear for her but only one pair of outer pants?

As someone with a daughter i tend to think shed have seen it walked and wanted to buy the nailpolish and such..asked for it and he said ok. I know buying underwear it definitely comes in packs. When i take her i dont ser any singles so it'd have to be a pack...more accessible to my eye anyway.

I hope thats all it is..the disgusting pig better not hurt her ugh...i hope hes an idiot and someone sees and follows him and they catch him. Or whatever is going on "downstairs" pans out..

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I am expecting terrible things as well, but I have to put some things in perspective (for myself). I have a daughter that is 4. She loves to wear my lipstick (neutral shades only of course) and she loves to have her nails painted (purple or sparkly). She also wears bikini style panties....there really aren't a lot of options for little girl panties (at least as little as mine).

However, I was thinking much like Tillicum, where are her other clothes? Did he have some at home that he grabbed? If he did, didn't she have underwear as well....or didn't want to draw too much attention to missing clothes.

I forget how it was worded, but would really like to know what was said yesterday that escalated efforts and focused more on her being in danger (information from minor relation ). They should have sensed potentially in danger when he lied about why he was picking her up.

So he bought a dozen pair of bikini underwear for her but only one pair of outer pants?

Since she used to live with the Simpsons, I wonder if its possible that they had clothes at their house already that he was able to bring? Or maybe he had access to her house since it was next door?

Since she used to live with the Simpsons, I wonder if its possible that they had clothes at their house already that he was able to bring? Or maybe he had access to her house since it was next door?
I think you may be right.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members