GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if there is a bunker, he must've planned to bring her outside, since he got her a bikini. I mean, I'm making an assumption here that he intended to actually let her use that for swimming... Hopefully they'd still be spotted on an excursion.

Yep. Ever see (or read) what the monster in "The Lovely Bones" built?...yeah.

Reading through the thread all day and that book keeps coming to mind. I live in West TN near Memphis and I've wondered if maybe he is over this way . . . .

Because so many of us victims believe that it was "us" who were the problem and that's what made us targets...erroneously. The grooming makes it very hard to not feel like you're a part of it- especially when it happens at a young age. Molestation messes with your head. I'm a bear of a mother because of what I went through, but some can't ever get past the trauma and it really does shape your entire life. I'm so sick right now, and so sad for these people. Please don't judge them.

(((GeminiMuse))) I'm so sorry for what you endured.

Soooo a week later and they NOW have specific credible information that C is in imminent danger of bodily harm or death? What has changed? I mean, of course she's in danger(!!!) but why suddenly new information? Computer forensics?
I may be wrong but I thought either the second AA I received or the initial missing poster said 'imminent danger of bodily harm.' I assume more specific info came from talking to family, friends, and the FBI psych profile of GS? People may have had info that meant nothing to them but may mean a great deal to investigators.

I don't know. It seems like hundreds of locals are out searching and researching remote areas and back roads. Some have definitely been going into private property. If he's still in that area, judging by how upset the people in that area seem to be, the police might get him back in small, squishy pieces when the locals find him.

To me, the fact that he "disappeared" at all, is what's relevant, regardless of how long it was. My husband will sometimes run errands, w/o telling me exactly where he's going, but I'd never use the term "disappeared" to describe his absence. That's a term that can imply either he didn't want her to know where he was, or she didn't want to know.

I think in an early post towards the beginning of thread 1, his wife said something about him disappearing or "doing things" to get attention. Does anyone remember that?

Because so many of us victims believe that it was "us" who were the problem and that's what made us targets...erroneously. The grooming makes it very hard to not feel like you're a part of it- especially when it happens at a young age. Molestation messes with your head. I'm a bear of a mother because of what I went through, but some can't ever get past the trauma and it really does shape your entire life. I'm so sick right now, and so sad for these people. Please don't judge them.

I don't ever judge children - and I don't judge adults if they aren't pretty sure their silence is causing another child this great harm. I wonder the degree of sexual abuse these now adults who didn't report experienced - whether it was just creepy weird stuff that made you avoid him, or if it was full on repeated sexual assaults. And how many knew he had custody of two little girls all day every day while his wife was at work? You have to gather up the courage. You have to.

And what did his wife know, when she accepted custody of these girls, knowing she was going to be gone all day and leave him alone with them every day?

I'm sorry for all you went through, Gemini.

I think in an early post towards the beginning of thread 1, his wife said something about him disappearing or "doing things" to get attention. Does anyone remember that?

Yes, can not find the article but said he dissappeared and made up stories for attention

Yep. Ever see (or read) what the monster in "The Lovely Bones" built?...yeah.
Re: the bunker idea- I watch way too much ID channel and I remember a case in south Carolina where a guy kidnapped a girl getting off the school bus and had her for 10 days. (The girl survived and was a very smart kid.) I just remember being horrified by her story.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Yes. This quote is on local8now.com:

He's done things before but it really was harmless stuff. Really just something to agitate you or make you mad. But he's never done anything like... something as drastic as kidnapping somebody,” Simpson said.

She gave examples of Gary Simpson disappearing for a few hours and making up a story for attention. She said he has daily rituals that her hardly breaks, so this kidnapping had to be planned.

I don't know. It seems like hundreds of locals are out searching and researching remote areas and back roads. Some have definitely been going into private property. If he's still in that area, judging by how upset the people in that area seem to be, the police might get him back in small, squishy pieces when the locals find him.

No complaints :silenced:, as long as they find CT alive!

I worry that he has planned for a long time, and has food and water stockpiled.

Does anyone know if it's possible to track pings from months back? I'm just curious if they could pinpoint areas frequently visited. If he was preparing a location, he would have made many trips. (If they can do that, I'm sure it's a really long process. :( )I think they are close and very hidden. And I think he is prepared for the long haul which is terrifying.

Yes, I definitely think that if we're right and he is nearby, it is on private property and in a very remote area that no one goes to on a regular basis.

Everyone is focusing on the items he bought for Carli at the store, but no one is asking many questions about what he bought for himself. A new pair of jeans and a shirt ? Are these the clothes he wants to be wearing when found ? Much like many of these abducted child cases, if they aren't able to find the kid within the first 12-24 hours, they normally find a body only, not a live child. Everybody wants to hold out hope, but 7 days into this thing without a single legitimate sighting causes your mind to go other places. Simpson could be hidden in a very secluded place alright, but that doesn't mean he's still breathing.

I don't ever judge children - and I don't judge adults if they aren't pretty sure their silence is causing another child this great harm. I wonder the degree of sexual abuse these now adults who didn't report experienced - whether it was just creepy weird stuff that made you avoid him, or if it was full on repeated sexual assaults. And how many knew he had custody of two little girls all day every day while his wife was at work? You have to gather up the courage. You have to.

And what did his wife know, when she accepted custody of these girls, knowing she was going to be gone all day and leave him alone with them every day?

I'm sorry for all you went through, Gemini.

BBM: Oh my, I didn't know his wife worked all day!

I was going to say there has been a slew of books/movies recently about hiding kidnapped victims. Ex: "Room" - so the revelation that he's been going off for long periods of time lends credence to that theory. Praying for her!!!!

I worry that he has planned for a long time, and has food and water stockpiled.

Does anyone know if it's possible to track pings from months back? I'm just curious if they could pinpoint areas frequently visited. I think they are close and very hidden. And I think he is prepared for the long haul which is terrifying.

That's a good question. They could at least examine his credit card records to see if there is a pattern of him shopping at a specific store, eating at a specific diner, or fueling up at gas stations in one specific area. That could all potentially point to his ground zero.

According to Simpson, she never thought her husband of more than 30 years would do this.

"He's done things before but it really was harmless stuff. Really just something to agitate you or make you mad. But he's never done anything like... something as drastic as kidnapping somebody,” Simpson said.

She gave examples of Gary Simpson disappearing for a few hours and making up a story for attention. She said he has daily rituals that her hardly breaks, so this kidnapping had to be planned.

http://www.local8now.com/content/ne...lert-issued-for-Tennessee-girl-378203981.html

Everyone is focusing on the items he bought for Carli at the store, but no one is asking many questions about what he bought for himself. A new pair of jeans and a shirt ? Are these the clothes he wants to be wearing when found ? Much like many of these abducted child cases, if they aren't able to find the kid within the first 12-24 hours, they normally find a body only, not a live child. Everybody wants to hold out hope, but 7 days into this thing without a single legitimate sighting causes your mind to go other places. Simpson could be hidden in a very secluded place alright, but that doesn't mean he's still breathing.

I agree with you on statistics, but that's a lot of toilet paper . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NellyKim