GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Shelby County Sheriff’s Office and the TBI are on the scene.

Just thinking out loud here....I wonder what he did that morning before he signed her out of school? Did he follow his normal routine?

I read an interview with his wife, and I think she said he left at 630am to take her mother to a doctor appointment and everything was normal. Don't know after that.

Just thinking out loud here....I wonder what he did that morning before he signed her out of school? Did he follow his normal routine?

His wife said he took her mom to the doctor that morning, I believe.

You locals could be right. When Christopher Dorner was holed up at Big Bear Lake, posters were surmising he fled to Mexico, etc. I know that area and have spent some time there. I knew it was difficult to get off the mountain and that there were plenty of places to hide and get food. I was right- he never left the area.
This could be another Arial Castro situation.

Exactly. Just because he bought TP, soda, paper towels, some food, etc...does not mean he has not had this planned for a while. What if all the time he was disappearing, he was setting up/building the actual bunker and had already brought in SOME supplies? Maybe what he bought the other day, were just last minute things....or things to help them on the way to wherever the final destination is.

Another thought, however far-fetched and indeed the opposite of Occam's Razor, which I am a believer in....what if he is not in this alone? What if he is part of a "ring"....he could be moving from vehicle to vehicle, with his first vehicle being hidden inside somewhere by partners....and indeed headed somewhere else, in a different vehicle and all the food etc was to survive on the road with until they reached the final destination. He would not want to risk going in somewhere for more food, using the bathroom, etc. Maybe he bought just enough for a long road trip....and if is no longer in initial vehicle and never exits the new vehicle except MAYBE to relieve themselves in the woods and to gas up with gas previously canned up and stored in the van....it is possible he could get to his destination. Yes, far-fetched and it is more likely he is holed up locally, BUT it is a possibility........If you don't think pedophile rings this organized exists....you need to look into the Johnny Gosch case.

That's just it- we need to find her before he can do this to her, not wait and see and then it be proven that he is a pedophile.
See I'm a victim myself- my biological uncle molested me as a girl, my own family refused to believe me years later when I could finally tell them. It does no good to adopt a pollyanna attitude/ostrich head in the sand and not look at what could possibly happen to this little girl if people don't view his intentions with serious concern. I think that was the whole point of the press conference today.

((LinasK). I think it's impossible to be anything other than fearful of his intentions, whether or not one believes they involve possible molestation.

No rational, good-thinking person plans then carries out the kidnapping of a defenseless little girl, taking her away from everything that is familiar to her, and subjecting her, if absolutely nothing else, to being trapped somewhere, out of sight, with someone who is likely acting in ways she finds incomprehensible and frightening.

It really is heartbreaking to imagine even that, much less anything else.

oh my gosh! back to read the newest info

Prayers for her safe return! How far away is Shelby Forest??

About 7 hours, but if you take back roads it's around 8 hours. It's right along the Mississippi River near Memphis.

attachment.php

Attachments

• map tn.JPG
    map tn.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 417
Prayers for her safe return! How far away is Shelby Forest??
Shelby Forest is in Shelby County. I believe it's in Memphis city limits, but if not, it's just slightly north of Memphis and in the same county.

It seems crazy that he could get through the state of TN unseen but then again I guess most of the focus has been on the Appalachian region and not W. TN.

What's the TBI's Twitter feed, again?

It seems crazy that he could get through the state of TN unseen but then again I guess most of the focus has been on the Appalachian region and not W. TN.
I actually agree with you. The only sane way to get from there to here would be via interstate, and we've had Amber Alerts on our interstate system all week. Everybody knows about this case, so I'd be really surprised if this turned out to be the van.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ahearn