GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This makes me more and more angry as the time goes on. This little girl never ask to be here (period) the people who are suppose to protect her, didn't! I hate the news that has recently broken, because I have been there for 8 years, scared if I said anything my sisters would be the next victims. I really, really hope that whoever he did horrible things to are 100% honest right now with everything, it really is one of the only things to hold on to. (Truth that is) I do hope that perhaps if he did have an unsavory relationship with her or want one, that maybe she's still alive and he isn't "done" with holding her hostage. It at the very least gives LE a chance to locate them.

Ugh...issue the nationwide amber alert already!!!!!

okay, I am now getting confused. And I have been here from day one.

FACT he was reported to be the primary caretaker for disabled adult son.

Where is it confirmed he was paid for that? I do know it is perfectly possible and probable that he received some payment for it but I missed that being stated in MSM.

I also missed where Mrs. Simpson is employed full time and gone all day.

I also missed where Mrs. Simpson said Gary would disappear for 10 hours at a stretch.

Help a girl out here.

Where is it confirmed he was paid for that? I do know it is perfectly possible and probable that he received some payment for it but I missed that being stated in MSM.

I also missed where Mrs. Simpson said Gary would disappear for 10 hours at a stretch.

Help a girl out here.

Amen...thank you. Super confused...lol

Is TBI still at ' the van' and is that ' the van ' or not ? Too many confusing reports at once . TIA

Thanks, but I'm ok. I'm not trying to make this about me, just kind of hit home because I didn't speak up until it was too late. I had segregated myself from my family. Something had to have caused alarms to go off for some, but it's easier to live in denial. Maybe those now adults didn't know he had access to the girls? I don't know, all I know is that for myself, and many whom I've talked to, you tend to grow up thinking that you're the only one "he" targets. Some of us even went along with it thinking it would protect our siblings...it's not that uncommon. Another problem is that many adults don't believe it when you DO tell and you get labeled as "disturbed" or whatever. Could be that now they're all kicking themselves saying "yes, he or she did tell use that he did X, y, or z." It's just a huge family mess most times. And mine was a police officer, soooo, that made it even harder for me to be taken seriously.

I dont know if thats possible but it certainly is the best idea i have heard in the last week!!! Can someone please get this idea to the right people???

Edit this was in regards to idea to see if his cell pinged in certain areas the last few months....

I agree with Agent Devine. They are still in East Tennessee or Western North Carolina. The terrain is tough. We've had a lot of rain and the kudzu grows high, plus a lot of other weeds, plants, bushes, and trees. Hollows, creeks, ponds, rivers are everywhere now. They may dry up in the fall but they are full and running now.

Help a girl out here.

Uh-Oh....you asked for links...................<crickets chirping>

Sounds like a bunch of theories that morphed into facts.........I haven't seen any MSM articles reporting this stuff either.

I agree with Agent Devine. They are still in East Tennessee or Western North Carolina. The terrain is tough. We've had a lot of rain and the kudzu grows high, plus a lot of other weeds, plants, bushes, and trees. Hollows, creeks, ponds, rivers are everywhere now. They may dry up in the fall but they are full and running now.

That may be a big part of the reason why he waited until now------plenty of ground cover and low visibility.

http://www.timesnews.net/Law-Enforc...-children-in-the-past.html?ci=stream&lp=1&p=1

"Multiple law enforcement sources have confirmed for the Times-News on condition of anonymity that relatives of Simpson have claimed he sexually abused them when they were children, and it wasn’t reported at the time because his family was afraid of him."

If anyone knows this to not be a credible news source/please tell me to delete...or MOD delete please :)

No, it is the newspaper for one of our NorthEast Tennessee tricities, Kingsport. They have an excellent, user-friendly website.

I think they have found evidence that he was involved in a molestation/murder of another unsolved case and that's why they stressed the danger C.T. is in. IMO

Josh DeVine &#8207;@TBIJoshDeVine 30m30 minutes ago
Look for coverage of the effort to #BringCHome on @NancyGraceHLN and @greta tonight!

I think they have found evidence that he was involved in a molestation/murder of another unsolved case and that's why they stressed the danger C.T. is in. IMO
Gosh I hope not. This is already bad enough finding out he had molested other children [emoji35]

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Gosh I hope not. This is already bad enough finding out he had molested other children [emoji35]

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I must have missed something...has this been announced by LE? I'm trying hard to catch up.

This thread is kinda getting out of control. So many supposed sightings, so many reports of who he is and what he did... I'm confused as to what is truth and what is not.

I wonder what the "stories" were wife referred to. And the not so bad stuff. Words not verbatim. Just curious. Given victims were afraid of him her benchmark may differ from most others.

If I had to guess if he were paid, I would say he was. The reason I think this is because it was reported that he has some cash and food stamps in his possession. If they need to be on government assistance to buy food, chances are he would take advantage of a program that pays family members to be primary caretakers. When applying for benefits with social services, I'm sure they explored options for income with him.

Where did you see this? Can you link? I saw a rumor that anonymous sources reported relatives called in to suggest past assaults, but haven't heard an official confirm this. I also have not seen murder mentioned.

I must have missed something...has this been announced by LE? I'm trying hard to catch up.

I just asked the same question. Have only seen an online media source report this from anonymous sources. I have not personally seen an official confirm this, but may have just missed that somehow.

If I had to guess if he were paid, I would say he was. The reason I think this is because it was reported that he has some cash and food stamps in his possession. If they need to be on government assistance to buy food, chances are he would take advantage of a program that pays family members to be primary caretakers. When applying for benefits with social services, I'm sure they explored options for income with him.

This article refers to him as "unemployed", and that he takes care of his adult disabled son. So I don't know.

http://www.timesnews.net/Law-Enforc...rl-taken-from-school.html?ci=featured&lp=1&ti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966