GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't the disabled child get some kind of disability check from the government and have them as Guardians over the money each month? Maybe he cashed that check.

I don't know how it varies from state to state but here in Illinois a child or adult with a severe disability would receive SSDI and have a payee for their check, usually the parent. Here you can also get a friend or family member to be paid by the Department Of Rehabilitation as a personal assistant to help with tasks of daily living
-Jillian

I just want to say that I appreciate all of you taking the time to come on here and helping think through all the angles to possibly discover something that would help this little girl and others like her. When new headlines report tragedies daily, and we become aware of the evil and suffering that is part of our world, it gives me comfort to know that for every person who harms, there are still many who endeavor to help and hope. Today, watching all the comments, I have felt that feeling of gratitude many times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The terrible report today that Gary allegedly has abused before is likely putting even more pressure on all his family members. I don't think ordinary people have any idea what to do or say when they unexpectedly find themselves the focus of national media attention.

exactly, and that goes for all regular people thrust into the spotlight. Actors and celebrities get media training. Journalists train for years. It's not as easy as people think.

I shouldn't be surprised by any of this information and sadly I am not. Before reading this I believed his intent all along was to molest/rape this precious child. If he had not already molested her when she lived with him, I think he was grooming her all along to gain her trust. I think he has been thinking about this for a very long time. When I saw what he bought for CT my heart sank. Imo, he bought these things to make her dress up for him. :mad: Some may know 9 year old girls who wear lipstick but I don't unless they are at home with friends their same age and are playing dress up.

While I hope and pray with all my heart that CT is found safe and sound as each day passes makes me worry more and more that this will not end well.

How can he bring her back if he has repeatedly sexually assaulted her all of this time? He knows she would tell her father immediately. I am so worried about CT and her safety. Knowing she is out there all alone with this creep is enough to break anyone's heart.:(

IMO

Lovely post BessDrew. Glad your here

JMO : Since so trusting...maybe he was not aware of the obsession until after the kidnapping...pictures found/cell phone data/computer data...something to show the obsession - not just the kidnapping.

That is the impression I got watching the actual video interview. Reading the quotes gives one impression, hearing him speak and watching his demeanor as he ponders "why would Gary do this" leaves me with another very different impression. JMO as a member. he was trying to figure out why Gary would do this. He is trying to wrap his head around it all

he starts with -

He had access to her every day, every single day.

adds -that just . . that just makes me even think further that he is obsessed with her, I mean he had to . . . he wanted her and he wanted all to his self

then says - thats . . ya know . . that's a scary thing to . . . think about.

Where did you see this? Can you link? I saw a rumor that anonymous sources reported relatives called in to suggest past assaults, but haven't heard an official confirm this. I also have not seen murder mentioned.

I have no link BessDrew. I stated the above as IMO. I believe that LE has found something either on his computer, or within his possessions that has them scared for her life.

I based my opinion on the statement in msm about C.T. being in ' imminent danger of serious bodily harm or death.' That is not something that gets put out there without just cause IMO.

I am not trying to start any rumors, so if I have posted anything that shouldn't be mentioned, can a Moderator please advise?

Thanks,

I have no link BessDrew. I stated the above as IMO. I believe that LE has found something either on his computer, or within his possessions that has them scared for her life.

I based my opinion on the statement in msm about C.T. being in ' imminent danger of serious bodily harm or death.' That is not something that gets put out there without just cause IMO.

I am not trying to start any rumors, so if I have posted anything that shouldn't be mentioned, can a Moderator please advise?

Thanks,

No worries at all here. I saw you began by saying "I think." Was just wondering if I had missed any articles or press conference statements that led you to suggest he may have murdered someone else in the past.:) Thanks for clarifying.

I have young daughters too, and I've bought them their own lip gloss and stuff - the transparent kind - to play around with. But from the photos, it seems to me she was wearing makeup outside the home (see the merry-go-round pic). With several photos of it, including one where she looks 6 years old in bright red lipstick, it seems like something she did often. The parents may not have had a problem with it, seen it as innocent - not trying to blame them. Maybe it's just because of what I've heard about her kidnapper that it seems ominous to me!

ETA: Maybe in your average loving home the makeup is no big deal. But when your parents are in and out jail or rehab and you're just a little girl trying to fend for yourself, it upsets me. :-(

Someone in my family got my 6 year old bright red lipstick for Christmas. They didn't know it was bright red and just thought it was chapstick. My kid loves it. I cringe when she wears it because she really tends either to do geisha lips, or bozo the clown. (Can't show her that I hate it either, otherwise she will wear it constantly, because my girls are contrarians. )

But I think that the totality of this girls' life events makes it seem hinky. I don't think the makeup in and of itself is, but everything together sets off massive red flags for me as well.

Bradfordsleuth

it;s fine you were speculating and while your speculation might be in error it is based in the known facts. So long as we don't start discussing every known missing person in a two hundred mile radius and dominating CT's thread with that it's all good.

http://www.timesnews.net/Law-Enforc...-children-in-the-past.html?ci=stream&lp=1&p=1

"Multiple law enforcement sources have confirmed for the Times-News on condition of anonymity that relatives of Simpson have claimed he sexually abused them when they were children, and it wasn’t reported at the time because his family was afraid of him."

If anyone knows this to not be a credible news source/please tell me to delete...or MOD delete please
NO NO NO :gaah::sick::doh::panic:
Not the update I was hoping to see. My daughter took over my laptop around 2:00pm, and my phone keeps going to spam, so I took a break to actually get some housework done :blushing: & am just checking in--a good 10 pages behind, and I feel like I have no idea what is going on, where at about 2:00 when I left off, I was not this shocked. If Simpson had previously sexually assaulted people (given that they came forward with the info before this afternoon) IMO it would have been very helpful to release that info much sooner. IMO many people--who just wanted to believe he took her because of a custody dispute/he thought he was saving her from problems at home--would have put those thoughts aside much sooner. The amount of danger C is/was in would have been obvious, and I think people may have been more frantically searching, coming forward with any info--current or past--they had about the whereabouts of Gary and Cas well as any observations about the relationship between the two. Ugh what a shame

All IMO.

Going to get back to catching up.

Good find, HartsX3

Josh DeVine just confirmed on Nancy Grace that Gary Simpson's phone is an old flip phone. There is no way to track or ping it. They believe the phone is on because it rings before going to voicemail.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bradfordsleuth

it;s fine you were speculating and while your speculation might be in error it is based in the known facts. So long as we don't start discussing every known missing person in a two hundred mile radius and dominating CT's thread with that it's all good.

Thank you for the clarification and the quick reply. You moderators have enough to do on these threads I don't want to add to the workload!

I'm sorry but in at least 4 different photos I've seen, CT is wearing adult-style lipstick. Why was she allowed to wear dark lipstick at age 9 and younger??? It really bothers me.

Kids are growing up so early. We've had missing kids as young as 12 with tattoo's and piercing (besides the ears). I wish they could be children a little longer............ Sorry for O.T. post.

Anyone get the TBI update... I forgot about it and missed it :(

http://www.timesnews.net/Law-Enforc...-children-in-the-past.html?ci=stream&lp=1&p=1

"Multiple law enforcement sources have confirmed for the Times-News on condition of anonymity that relatives of Simpson have claimed he sexually abused them when they were children, and it wasn’t reported at the time because his family was afraid of him."

If anyone knows this to not be a credible news source/please tell me to delete...or MOD delete please :)

Okay, can I sadly say not surprised?? His photos have a creepy look about him.

I know LE must have felt Gary was listening to a radio or TV when they had multiple press conferences a day with really not much to say but they were talking directly to him. Now I really hope he doesn't know what's going on in the media. If he finds out the allegations of his previous molestations are out it might send him into a panic and accelerate this from sexual abuse to murder more quickly. I realize it could already have taken that turn but unless she is found deceased I am going to hold out hope it hasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiw1234