GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How far are the locations of the attempted abduction and the home of GS from each other?

Good question. Normally, I would guess the two situations weren't linked, but if the would-be abductor has a blond little girl with him, that keeps the possibility open in my mind.

It appears to be roughly 40 miles between Rogersville and Parrotsville.

[FONT=Open Sans, sans-serif]"A white male that is between 5-feet-10-inches and 6-feet tall was last seen in Parrotsville near North Highway 340. Investigators believe he is clean shaven and was wearing a dark grey hoodie and blue jeans. He was last spotted around 6 p.m. to 8 p.m Wednesday. The suspect is small to medium build. A female child with blonde hair was seen with him." [/FONT]

[FONT=Open Sans, sans-serif]You guys hearing this? Somebody posted the article.[/FONT]
Sick sick sick

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, we know that sometimes child abductors use other children to lure or aid in kidnapping of other children. I hope this is not the case. This is insane. I hope they discuss this at the presser and if there is a connection. This seems too coincidental. And they said he was wearing a hoodie...maybe GS ditched the hat or something. Thank God these babies got away

This makes me so freaking mad. The trauma she may be experiencing is on their heads. At the very least they needed to tell C's parents.
I agree. As soon as it was decided that the Simpson's wold have custody of the girls while JT went to prison, I feel that the people who are speaking up now, should have spoken up; even if it wasn't to authorities. Even if it was just to tell JT/ST or even LS, hey, I would re-think that; GS did this to me, my sister, etc., and I wouldn't want that to happen to either of your girls. Heck, even sending an anonymous letter vs telling in person/on the phone if the prior victims were too afraid/embarrassed to come forward.
It's too late to change the past, but I am sure those people are feeling a lot of guilt now for not speaking up sooner, and sadly, thats what being a victim of abuse does---it causes self doubt and causes the victims to blame themselves--but I truly feel that (although its unfortunate that these things weren't brought to others attention earlier, possibly preventing this from ever happening) GS is the only one to blame here. I don't want to glorify him by being upset with his other victims for not speaking up sooner. He is vile
All imo

Unfortunately, we know that sometimes child abductors use other children to lure or aid in kidnapping of other children. I hope this is not the case. This is insane. I hope they discuss this at the presser and if there is a connection. This seems too coincidental. And they said he was wearing a hoodie...maybe GS ditched the hat or something. Thank God these babies got away

It seems too coincidental to me, but I wonder if it IS him where he got the van?

Could have stolen it. Or squirrelled it away for a while somewhere and gone to pick it up. If this was him, I think we'll find out what happened when we find the original van, probably in an old barn or something.

I wish these relatives would have said something when he had custody of his nieces......Lord knows what C and her sister have already endured while in his care.

Me too, but they are also victims, probably being urged by family not to talk about it. Or maybe no one believed them.

Me too, but they are also victims, probably being urged by family not to talk about it. Or maybe no one believed them.
Yes, very true. I've seen that happen close to home :/ Such a shame.

Has this guy ever even been out of the state? I have a feeling he's not far from his comfort zone.

Could have stolen it. Or squirrelled it away for a while somewhere and gone to pick it up. If this was him, I think we'll find out what happened when we find the original van, probably in an old barn or something.

I too grew up in a rural area and people often left keys right in the ignition of cars on their property.

Possible development with someone with same last name as GS downstairs.

I have been trying to catch up from last night and have tried google to no avail....did the van that was being processed for evidence turn out to be the AA van?

I have often thought there should be a feature in all vehicles that can be activated in the event of situations like this or theft. It would be able to locate or disable a vehicle. The technology is already developed and is used for high risk auto loans. It does not stop a vehicle if it is operating. The system prevents it from being restarted once it is turned off and locates it for the repo man to retrieve. I know that it is not realistic as people would feel that it is an invasion of their rights. I feel that if you are not doing anything wrong then why do you care. Driving is a privilege not a right if you don't like the conditions of owning and operating a vehicle then don't use one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennilynn321