GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AR and MI. Not related to this one but disheartening. 12 and 7 are the ages :(

The presser this morning did seem to warn people who might be housing them, so maybe they're considering the possibility.

Maybe why they are stressing the fact that she's in danger and he's not helping her, he's harming her. These individuals may think they are keeping her safe by helping him.

I am very, very scared for this child. They don't put just anyone on the Ten Most Wanted list. They must have found something so frightening.....

snipped by me:
WISH ICOULD DISCLOSE THE INFORMATION WE HAVE. BUT CANNOT. THIS IS FAR TOO SERIOUS TO PLAY GAMES. THIS GIRL IS IN DANGER - WITHOUT QUESTION.

WE ARE AWARE OF SEXUAL ASSAULT ALLEGATIONS IN RECENT REPORTS. CANNOT SPEAK TO SPECIFICS ON THAT BUT WANT TO REITERATE THAT WE HAVE SPECIFIC AND CREDIBLE INFORMATION THAT THIS CHILD IS IN IMMINENT DANGER. LET ME ASSURE YOU - WE HAVE INTERVIEWED EVERYONE WHO KNOWS GARY SIMPSON AND THE TOTALITY OF THE INFORMATION

I have followed many cases on here and to hear about these truths unfolding.....I have never in my life have I been as frightened as I am for this child. Someone....please find her safe!

I am still getting the vibe that this is bigger than one perv running away with his victim. I feel that with the things he purchased, (clothing, make up etc.) that there is a possibility that he is involved with either child *advertiser censored* (making/distributing) or some sort of trafficking situation. He did not purchase enough items to be "gone" for a very long period of time... just enough to get out of dodge to do something quickly. He obviously knows there is no coming back from this with the plan he had in place - he could have easily taken her in the night, etc. and hidden her to try to play innocent.

Grandmother Says Missing 9-Year-Old Carlie Trent was the 'Sweetest Little Thing'

"She was the sweetest little thing you could ever want for a daughter or a granddaughter," Mary Evelyn Trent tells PEOPLE.

Mary Evelyn says Carlie loved school and was on the honor roll. She also loved to sing, dance and play outdoors: "She was an outside little girl," she says.

-snip

http://www.people.com/people/mobile/...006029,00.html

https://missingpersonsofamerica.com

UPDATE 5/12/16 – This morning Fox News stated: “Simpson had recently lost custody of Trent, who was in her father’s care before her disappearance. But DeVine was emphatic that Trent’s kidnapping was not merely the product of a guardianship battle.” This information coincides with what Calabasas PI posted yesterday (see below this post). Further look and we find Simpson was married to James Trent’s sister for 30 years and they live next door. Simpson and his wife, Linda Simpson took care of their adult disabled son. Linda told the Times News that James had regained custody a little over a year ago. Linda also told the Times News they used to have custody of Carlie and her sister because their father was in jail. The girls’ father says he regained custody a little over a year ago, but according to Linda Simpson, the girls still primarily live with them.

I have been thinking, I wonder why, with all of his shopping and planning, why he didn't include hair dye or wigs for disguise to his list. This actually worries me more. It has me thinking he plans to stay off the roads and play this all out in the woods or remote location.

What are his plans when he runs out of food? I really don't see a "ring" of helpful RSOs here. I see a one way ticket sort of deal.
I pray she is found alive. Someone upthread mentioned an "Elizabeth Smart" type of scenario. That girl is one of my hero's.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Gary Simpson has been added to the TBI's 10 Most Wanted (bringing the total reward to $41,000 I believe)
attachment.php

ETA: it appears my memory and/or math skills are a bit rusty, reward is apparently $40,000. Sorry!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 549
Grandmother Says Missing 9-Year-Old CT was the 'Sweetest Little Thing'

"She was the sweetest little thing you could ever want for a daughter or a granddaughter," Mary Evelyn Trent tells PEOPLE.

Mary Evelyn says C loved school and was on the honor roll. She also loved to sing, dance and play outdoors: "She was an outside little girl," she says.

-snip

http://www.people.com/people/mobile/...006029,00.html

Ugh past tense. What does she know that we don't?

So two things. Last night I started thinking that maybe he bought the bikini and camp chair because he was headed to the coast....like the beaches near where I live. Would like to know which beaches he may have vacationed at in the past.. Myrtle, etc.

Second, I flat out cannot understand why there are ppl still stupid enough to think he's a hero saving her from something. It's like ppl who want to believe opposite the majority just to be non conformist, which is also why our country is in political dire straits now, too. Only an idiot would believe he's acting heroically. Ugh. My heart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The longer this goes on without finding her the deeper my hearts sinks as does my optimism. Especially with all these recent changes such as GS being added to the TBI's most wanted top 10 list...

Deputies: No evidence CT uncle in Greenville after possible sighting reported
Posted: May 12, 2016 1:15 PM EDT

GREENVILLE, SC (FOX Carolina) -
Greenville County deputies said they found no evidence of a 9-year-old girl and her uncle, who are the subjects of an Amber Alert out on Tennessee, after a possible sighting was reported Thursday.

Deputies said they received a call that Gary Simpson and 9-year-old CT had been spotted at the Olive Garden in Cherrydale but there was no sign of them when they arrived.

-snip

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/31...n-greenville-after-possible-sighting-reported

However, as time has passed, Mary Evelyn says she has begun to think hard about Simpson's motives. "The devil can make people do things if they listen to him," she says. "I just hope and pray that nothing [of a sexual nature] has happened."

Mary Evelyn tells PEOPLE that Simpson was a spiritual man who knew the Bible front to back. She says that when he had custody of the girls, Simpson would read them verses from the Bible almost nightly.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,21006029,00.html

I came in towards the end of the PC, but felt badly for the TBI guy. He seemed very frustrated at people on social media claiming the girl was safe and that TBI was "lying". Why would people do that on SM? What if someone saw them and didn't report it, thinking it was no big deal? Do these people really think LE has to give them every little detail about an investigation? I get more disgusted with SM every time there's a high profile crime.
SMH.
For the same reason people do it here. I haven't seen anyone saying the TBI is lying, but noone wants to believe Gary Simpson (we don't need to refer to this pig by initials- let's call him out!) capable of the bad things he is. He is a sexual predator. I've been saying that for the last two threads, yet other posters wanted to believe he was protecting her/custody issue, making her feel special by letting her pick out nail polish, etc, all innocent camping trip. Except none of what I bolded is true. People want to hope for the best, but in a situation like this, it's just naive and endangers her by minimizing the risk.

https://missingpersonsofamerica.com

UPDATE 5/12/16 – This morning Fox News stated: “Simpson had recently lost custody of Trent, who was in her father’s care before her disappearance. But DeVine was emphatic that Trent’s kidnapping was not merely the product of a guardianship battle.” This information coincides with what Calabasas PI posted yesterday (see below this post). Further look and we find Simpson was married to James Trent’s sister for 30 years and they live next door. Simpson and his wife, Linda Simpson took care of their adult disabled son. Linda told the Times News that James had regained custody a little over a year ago. Linda also told the Times News they used to have custody of C and her sister because their father was in jail. The girls’ father says he regained custody a little over a year ago, but according to Linda Simpson, the girls still primarily live with them.

Wow. That last line. So...this story is sorta sketchy. Maybe dad needed a lot of help or works midnights etc and Linda steps in.

I had an uncle, also by marriage, that would fondle me every chance he got (lucky for me we lived far apart and rarely saw each other). It was one of those put me on his lap, oops my hand went up your shirt, kind of things. I don't want to be graphic so I'll leave out all the details, but there was no actual "assault" - just very inappropriate touching. I did eventually tell my mom and it's like the family knew (acknowledged) he was a pervert, but felt it was "innocent". It wasn't. My point is, maybe she/they realized he wasn't quite right but never imagined it would escalate into something even more inappropriate.

Side note - my youngest child is 4.....3 boys and 1 girl. I have educated them for as long as I can remember about appropriate and inappropriate touching. I've tried to explain to them it might not seem wrong.....I watched an Oprah episode and she made an excellent point....sometimes kids don't know its wrong because it feels good. That sickens me as I type it, but I feel that is very true.

Tabacue, inappropriate touching is sexual assault, just a milder form. Sorry you had to go through that. My biological uncle (mother's brother) molested me when I was 13 (digital penetration). He used to rub up against me from behind when I was 4 or 5, using getting my coat from the coat closet as an excuse when my parents were nearby!!!

However, as time has passed, Mary Evelyn says she has begun to think hard about Simpson's motives. "The devil can make people do things if they listen to him," she says. "I just hope and pray that nothing [of a sexual nature] has happened."

Mary Evelyn tells PEOPLE that Simpson was a spiritual man who knew the Bible front to back. She says that when he had custody of the girls, Simpson would read them verses from the Bible almost nightly.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,21006029,00.html

Oh please. Excuses. I don't think the devil is having to put in too much effort here.

Deputies: No evidence CT, uncle in Greenville after possible sighting reported
Posted: May 12, 2016 1:15 PM EDT

GREENVILLE, SC (FOX Carolina) -
Greenville County deputies said they found no evidence of a 9-year-old girl and her uncle, who are the subjects of an Amber Alert out on Tennessee, after a possible sighting was reported Thursday.

Deputies said they received a call that Gary Simpson and 9-year-old CT had been spotted at the Olive Garden in Cherrydale but there was no sign of them when they arrived.

-snip

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/31...n-greenville-after-possible-sighting-reported
Why don't these spotters take photos?!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members