TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

This video did not make me cry. Maybe, it's because I viewed it after I went to channonchristian.com and listened to the man speaking. This video as well as the horrible, unspeakable things that happened to those kids ENRAGES me! What an absolutely gorgeous, young woman, so full of life and promise.

It is absolutely horrifying that this could have happened. What did these kids do to deserve this type of torture?

The SCUM who did this need to be put to death. I only wish that they could be tortured and murdered like these young kids were. These young kids were America's future. The SCUM who did this will be America's demise.

I hope that there is an uprising for justice in this world. Where are the Al's and the Jesse's and the news media, for that matter. The liberal news media are too afraid to touch this story. It's okay for this to happen to innocent, white people. This was a HATE crime in the worst kind of way.

I just hope that justice will be served for these kids, their parents and all who knew them.

I can only hope and pray that these kids were in a state of shock during their last hours and days on earth. You wouldn't wish their treatment on your worst enemy.

This video did not make me cry. Maybe, it's because I viewed it after I went to channonchristian.com and listened to the man speaking. This video as well as the horrible, unspeakable things that happened to those kids ENRAGES me! What an absolutely gorgeous, young woman, so full of life and promise.

It is absolutely horrifying that this could have happened. What did these kids do to deserve this type of torture?

The SCUM who did this need to be put to death. I only wish that they could be tortured and murdered like these young kids were. These young kids were America's future. The SCUM who did this will be America's demise.

I hope that there is an uprising for justice in this world. Where are the Al's and the Jesse's and the news media, for that matter. The liberal news media are too afraid to touch this story. It's okay for this to happen to innocent, white people. This was a HATE crime in the worst kind of way.

I just hope that justice will be served for these kids, their parents and all who knew them.

I can only hope and pray that these kids were in a state of shock during their last hours and days on earth. You wouldn't wish their treatment on your worst enemy.

Oh Nan, I have always enjoyed your post and once again you hit the nail on the head!! Great post

I am speechless. So they know they are pinned up against the wall so they say she wanted that. Come on I could never imagine this to be true.

Nor could I or several (insert large number here) other people. But what about the F'd up losers that do....that's the scary part to me....

I live in the burbs north of Detroit. Long story short, was meeting up w/ a friend of mine, got to the place and was asked to leave since it wasn't the right place for a white girl to be. (I was right across 8 mile for those that know the area, while it can be called a "black' area, I was shocked because it's so heavily traveled along for commuting etc, and my friend (who, yes, he was black) never said a thing about it being an issue. Yet, it was similiar for him but on his choosing, he refused to cross 8 mile to come into the 'burbs".

So saying that, I really truly believe that there is racially motivated crime, that there truly is a black/white issue, whether we as individuals participate in it or not.

However, I don't care if someone is green, blue, tie dyed, polka dotted, fat, skinny, shaved head or full of hair, you do something like these ANIMALS did, and your *advertiser censored* deserves to fry.

Nor could I or several (insert large number here) other people. But what about the F'd up losers that do....that's the scary part to me....

I live in the burbs north of Detroit. Long story short, was meeting up w/ a friend of mine, got to the place and was asked to leave since it wasn't the right place for a white girl to be. (I was right across 8 mile for those that know the area, while it can be called a "black' area, I was shocked because it's so heavily traveled along for commuting etc, and my friend (who, yes, he was black) never said a thing about it being an issue. Yet, it was similiar for him but on his choosing, he refused to cross 8 mile to come into the 'burbs".

So saying that, I really truly believe that there is racially motivated crime, that there truly is a black/white issue, whether we as individuals participate in it or not.

However, I don't care if someone is green, blue, tie dyed, polka dotted, fat, skinny, shaved head or full of hair, you do something like these ANIMALS did, and your *advertiser censored* deserves to fry.[/quote]

LOVE It!!!!!

There is no question there is some racial overtones in this case. The sheriff can't be so stupid to deny this. The only reason he's denying is because racial tensions could boil over if he didn't.

You better believe that when those black guys were raping and desecrating that white couple they were calling them white trash, white , honkey, cracker, etc.

If you don't believe there was at least some racial overtones in this case then you are very naive!

To see another example of how the national media is reluctant to cover cases like this read about the Witchita Massacre.

I JUST this minute read about this crime.

I watch MSNBC everyday. I read on the Internet. However, I don't read the "Crimes in the News" everyday on WS. I really should to find out what is going on.

For our country to heal we need the media to treat this crime as it would if it were white on black. If this was a white on black crime it would be all over the media, as it should be.

We need the black leaders to speak out against this pack of animals. Just like we need all people in the public eye to speak out against this horrible crime.

The fact that someone like me, a person who is (I thought) up on the latest news, only read about this TODAY, speaks volumes.

First and foremost I blame the main stream media. They should have picked up on this and made it front page news.

If this was a white on black crime and the media ignored it... I would be furious. As am I now.

What can we do to get this on the major news channels? For God's sake this is obscene.

I JUST this minute read about this crime.

I watch MSNBC everyday. I read on the Internet. However, I don't read the "Crimes in the News" everyday on WS. I really should to find out what is going on.

For our country to heal we need the media to treat this crime as it would if it were white on black. If this was a white on black crime it would be all over the media, as it should be.

We need the black leaders to speak out against this pack of animals. Just like we need all people in the public eye to speak out against this horrible crime.

The fact that someone like me, a person who is (I thought) up on the latest news, only read about this TODAY, speaks volumes.

First and foremost I blame the main stream media. They should have picked up on this and made it front page news.

If this was a white on black crime and the media ignored it... I would be furious. As am I now.

What can we do to get this on the major news channels? For God's sake this is obscene.

I have emailed so many people this story it just seems as no one cares

I have emailed so many people this story it just seems as no one cares
It's a tragedy, and horrible - and we know who did it, and they're going to be punished. It'll never be enough, but there's no mystery here. Just some very vile thugs, who were caught. Others like them exist, but most, even most thugs, are far better than they are.

I suppose I don't see anything different to be done - and that's I think what really brings people and outrage to a case. A horrible crime where the right thing is happening, aside from a nutjob or so on either side trying to make a fuss - I just don't see what else to do.

It's a tragedy, and horrible - and we know who did it, and they're going to be punished. It'll never be enough, but there's no mystery here. Just some very vile thugs, who were caught. Others like them exist, but most, even most thugs, are far better than they are.

I suppose I don't see anything different to be done - and that's I think what really brings people and outrage to a case. A horrible crime where the right thing is happening, aside from a nutjob or so on either side trying to make a fuss - I just don't see what else to do.

I am outraged the media didnt get involved when they DIDNT know who did it. There was nothing for news at least that i read and i read a lot

They showed the house where Channon was taken to and it was a pretty small house with other houses fairly close by. Channon was there for 2 to 4 days depending on the report you read.

I'm sure Channon must've been screaming like hell so WHY didn't the neighbors wonder what the screaming was all about?

They showed the house where Channon was taken to and it was a pretty small house with other houses fairly close by. Channon was there for 2 to 4 days depending on the report you read.

I'm sure Channon must've been screaming like hell so WHY didn't the neighbors wonder what the screaming was all about?

I was wondering the same thing

"I don't want to get involved" And sadly it's not a new phenominim though far more widespread. Back in the 50's I believe a young woman in NY was stabbed to death on the stoop of her apt building with people looking out to see what was going on. At one point the killer left and she tried to find help and he came back and stabbed her again. The one difference back then was the rest of the country was scandalized by it and the fact that no one would help her - now I would imagine a lot of people would agree that getting involved was more trouble then it was worth.

Maybe - or maybe they threatened or choked her so she couldn't scream.

"I don't want to get involved" is also quite possible - it wouldn't surprise me if the neighbors were druggies and similarly upstanding citizens who have no issues with the police, just like the criminals here.

Maybe - or maybe they threatened or choked her so she couldn't scream.

"I don't want to get involved" is also quite possible - it wouldn't surprise me if the neighbors were druggies and similarly upstanding citizens who have no issues with the police, just like the criminals here.

Yeah, but she was there 2 to 4 days and she KNEW she was going to die anyway since they already killed Chris and done so many unspeakable things to her that she had NOTHING to lose by screaming her lungs out at least a few times.

If they choked her so what?

She knew they would kill her anyway just like Chris so it would have been worth a chance.

What do mean the criminals here had no issues with police? I think that some of them were members of a gang called the the Black Gangster Disciples. Even if they had no criminal records I hardly think they were upstanding citizens. The real reason the neighbors might not have helped is because they all could've FEARED the police but that's a stupid reason since they would've been calling the cops to go to another house not their house.

Yeah, but she was there 2 to 4 days and she KNEW she was going to die anyway since they already killed Chris and done so many unspeakable things to her that she had NOTHING to lose by screaming her lungs out at least a few times.

She knew they would kill her anyway just like Chris so it would have been worth a chance.

What do mean the criminals here had no issues with police? I think that some of them were members of a gang called the the Black Gangster Disciples. Even if they had no criminal records I hardly think they were upstanding citizens. The real reason the neighbors might not have helped is because they all could've FEARED the police but that's a stupid reason since they would've been calling the cops to go to another house not their house.
\

I believe Details was being sarcastic.

It could be that she was bound and gagged and unable to scream. And I believe, at some point in what she was going through, she was probably in a profound state of shock.

This girl was beaten, tortured, raped. I can well imagine that she was very weak and very much in shock. I really don't think that she had the energy to scream. Even if she did, who would hear her? Who would help?

This girl was beaten, tortured, raped. I can well imagine that she was very weak and very much in shock. I really don't think that she had the energy to scream. Even if she did, who would hear her? Who would help?

I would think here in America if someone heard a piercing scream repeatedly from a neighbor they would either go investigate or call police. Plus those houses were pretty close together. The next house wasn't a half mile away but only 10 or 15 feet away.

You mention being in shock but what about the adrenaline rush a human (or ANY mammal) gets when their life is on the line? Imagine a cornered animal. They would fight to death to get out of there. It is comparable to what a human experiences.

I'm not saying Channon could have fought off 4 men but with the extra surge of energy and strength you get from that adrenaline rush she could've let out the most bloodcurdling scream you ever heard. Yeah, they were torturing her but since they were already torturing her even if she didn't scream she had nothing to lose by screaming.

Haven't you heard of those stories where people get super human strength/capability when their life could possibly end? It's not that Channon could've done that but she should've screamed like hell a few times over those 2 days since she knew she'd be dead if she didn't.

The adrenaline rush you get when you realize your life is about to end should supersede any state of shock your in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Child in Time