GUILTY TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
i have no idea what they're talking about, but Aja has some interesting manners of speaking, doesn't she? I can't figure out if she's trying to be testy or just flighty.

i have no idea what they're talking about, but Aja has some interesting manners of speaking, doesn't she? I can't figure out if she's trying to be testy or just flighty.

I was thinking the same thing! She gets snippy but also answers some questions in a real high-pitched voice (like a little girl voice).

http://twitter.com/jamiescoop

# Sis - Coleman visited her home sans Cobbins a/f returning from Knoxville #cntrial 3 minutes ago via txt

# Sis doesn't know where or w/ whom Coleman living b/4 all this erupted #cntrial 16 minutes ago via txt

# Sis says Coleman did not have gun and didn't stash one at Hays' house as alleged #cntrial 19 minutes ago via txt

# Coleman's sister Aja takes stand #cntrial 24 minutes ago via txt

# Other kind of immunity is transactional which bars prosecution period #cntrial 26 minutes ago via txt

# Judge, Lavit battling over judge intent to explain to jury only use immunity, which only bars use of testimony #cntrial 27 minutes ago via txt

# Jennings - Coleman never knew immunity form existed #cntrial about 1 hour ago via txt

# Juror - when was Chris brought in house? Jennings - Cobbins says right a/f carjacking #cntrial about 1 hour ago via txt

I'm reading it as testy..........

TK - sis told ATF Coleman went into Hays' house alone #cntrial

http://twitter.com/jamiescoop

Sis agrees she told ATF Coleman told her "it's crazy and she got mixed up in something" #cntrial 3 minutes ago via txt

TK - sis told ATF Coleman went into Hays' house alone #cntrial
5 minutes ago via txt

Sis - Coleman visited her home sans Cobbins a/f returning from Knoxville #cntrial
10 minutes ago via txt

Sis doesn't know where or w/ whom Coleman living b/4 all this erupted #cntrial
23 minutes ago via txt

**If I was TK, I would slap the attitude right out of little miss thing.**

Her facial expressions doesn't make her look as sweet as the voice sounds

thnx guys for the coverage today!! I gotta run, I can't take anymore today!! :) Hope everyone has a great night!

Thanks everyone for covering the trial. I have a nasty case of food poisoning, so I wasn't able to watch today. I'm barely able to sit up and read....

Does anyone here think Ms. Thang is going to testify? I really don't think she will. JMO Especially since the diary came in.

Thanks everyone for covering the trial. I have a nasty case of food poisoning, so I wasn't able to watch today. I'm barely able to sit up and read....

Does anyone here think Ms. Thang is going to testify? I really don't think she will. JMO Especially since the diary came in.

Normally a suspect who is so easy to impeach wouldn't testify, but I don't know. Lavitt made a big thing in his opening about VC taking the stand. I keep saying that the defense is counting on some jurors to feel sorry for VC. Any jurors with this mindset won't care about the evidence anyway and would seize on VC's denials of guilt as the excuse for voting not guilty.

By the way, I think Lavitt blundered in calling the federal prosecutor.

David From TN

For those who were questioning the size of the house before, I heard the ME state that the bedroom was like the size of a bedroom in a motor home. If you thought of like the master bedroom in a small motor home, not much room to walk around the bed.

I missed this part of the testimony and was glad to see a video of it. It is the video of the KPD Officer measuring the size of the Chipman St. house inside the courtroom.

http://www.knoxnews.com/videos/detail/kpd-officer-measures-size-chipman-st-house-inside-/

Thanks once again everyone, I did get to see some of it today while I was working. Wow I am really getting a little scared she could walk, please tell me I am wrong. Who is paying for her defense? The lawyer is a jerk, but he is good at putting up smoke screens. I just pray she don't walk, there is something very twisted about VC just the way she can sit there and all of a sudden turn on tears for Chris. PLEASE!!!

Thanks to everyone for picking up when I left. You all did a super job!

ITA, that the defense made a big mistake by calling Jennings.

ITA, this jury has me concerned. I've said before someone on that jury lacks critical thinking capabilities. VC, not Daphne, is on trial for the crimes she commited. Whether or not Daphne was charged with hers is another seperate issue. I wish the judge could tell the juror to get over it and write a letter of complaint to the DA's office. Sheesh!

I just keep thinking about how we were all scared with the GT trial too and that turned out ok....this will too, I hope. At least for the families sake.

David (William) or anyone else out there that can answer...could she be found guilty of a lesser charge if she isn't found guilty? Or if she's not guilty does she just walk?

TIA

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018