GUILTY TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
July 30th sentencing for coleman.

Between the Ethan Stacy torture and murder and this trial, I'm about as disgusted as a human can get. I feel so bad for Chris' family and Channon's family. Heartbreaking. However, I'm glad that this jury didn't let her go free.

guilty of 17 not guilty of 29 counts

Reporters talking about VC's parents looking upset and VC laughing and smiling. I think VC is too stupid to know she is still facing prison.

We'll have interviews with the families soon. wbir usually puts them up too, in case anyone misses them.

I feel a need to take a walk. :fight:

Between the Ethan Stacy torture and murder and this trial, I'm about as disgusted as a human can get. I feel so bad for Chris' family and Channon's family. Heartbreaking. However, I'm glad that this jury didn't let her go free.

I'm with you today. How do you protect your children from these monsters? Both of these cases make me want to put my kids in bubbles to protect them.

She's facing anywhere from 15 years to life depending on if the judge stacks the charges.

I hope and pray that the judge carefully weighs the outcome of the sentencing of this evil person. I don't think that she should ever walk the streets as a free person again. She is dangerous.

wonder if the judge has email?????

Mary says they are very dissapointed. The jury obviously was not paying attention.

Newsoms: we are very dissappointed in the out come of this.

So, according to the media, she could get as little as 15 years for her participation in this horrific case. Same as Hope Sykes for selling/buying drugs! Mind boggling.

Wow what a loving family. Brakes my heart their pain.

Mr Newsom 7 cell phones in that house!

Heartbreaking to watch and hear Chris's parents..................:furious:

Hugh says that was a pathetic jury.

They said there will not be closure to them.

Mr. newsom; pathetic jury, justice system has let us down.

Mr Newsom I completely agree with you!!

He says if you pick a jury that doesn't understand the definition of perpetration, what do you expect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member