GUILTY TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know exactly how you feel. I, too, think that all five involved, including Vanessa Coleman should have received the death penalty. It has been painful to see lesser-than verdicts but we have to live with the fact that they are put away for a long time. That said, I would really like to see Vanessa Coleman charged with murder and would gladly watch a trial again with her being charged.

Not much longer till she comes up for parole. She needs to go down with the rest of them. I can still remember her diary and what an adventure she had.

Ahead of Vanessa Coleman hearing, father shares information on how to petition parole board | wbir.com

Looks like VC’s parole hearing is Dec 8. No way she should ever be allowed to be released early.

I wrote an email to the parole board using the data provided by Mr. Christian. I post it here so others can adapt it as they see fit and forward an email to the parole board.

November 29, 2020
Email address: victim.witness@tn.gov
Subject: Vanessa Coleman, TOMIS # 00473393

Dear Parole Board:

The Parole hearing for Vanessa Coleman is scheduled for December 8, 2020. Please deny parole to Vanessa Coleman. She aided in the torture/rape/murder/of two fine young Tennessee citizens. Because of Coleman and the others, these innocent children spent their last hours suffering in terror and pain. Please deny parole for Vanessa Coleman.

If you have any questions please contact me.

Best regards,

<name, address, phone>

Coleman is such a vile individual, she makes me sick. Just look at her sullen, thick face, in any photo of her. She sure had "a hellava adventure" as she said in her diary. Her adventure was witnessing and participating in the deaths of an innocent young man and his girlfriend. Although Coleman was in the house at the time Christian was being beaten and raped, she lied about hearing anything. "I never heard nor seen anything," she insisted. "I did not." Yeah, right. The detectives believed it was Coleman who beat Christian so savagly, because of her jealously that her boyfriend also raped the young terrified white girl. Think about that--this savage woman was jealous because her boyfriend raped a woman. Thank God her parole was denied for another 10 years! May she rot in prison for years and rot in Hell forever!

Like everyone else here, I fancy myself a TC "amateur/professional"....

How is that Im just finding out about this case....(came up on YT)

Dear God. I am in utter rage & absolute disgust. OMG

Yeah, it's a tough one to swallow. Hopefully all the perps and their supporters die an equal death with torture. I don't normally feel this way, but, Freakazoids don't get a free pass. Eye for an eye.

"SAY THEIR NAMES"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back