TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No change in Gutter's demeanor as these (far too) kind people try to save his life:
2cwplbq.jpg

Unless he pulled a couple a kids from a burning building... none of this means squat to me. I am almost sure the victims families feel the same way. :furious:

Seems the first prison sentence turned him into a full-blown .
Another tragedy. Two fold. 1-We don't really have the ability to help people who can't or won't help themselves. Jail doesn't do that. 2- If Davidson had done his full 8 years, Chris and Channon almost certainly would be alive right now.

Again, I have to point out that the evidence shows he had a terrible childhood, but then got a new start, surrounded by loving people, plenty of opportunities. After that, he turned into a . His childhood doesnt seem to have anything to do with his life of crime.

Second, as mentioned, his lack of any emotion as these people come forward with emotional stories in an attempt to save his life is stunning.

Pros cross.

After he returned to group home how often did you see him?

Once or twice a month.

Did LD ever come back to your house?

No, met him away from the house.

So after that, you'd help him if he needed help.

For a ride, I'd help him w something like that.

After he went to jail for robbery, how often did you talk to him?

Once every 2 mos.

When he was released how often would you see him then?

About the same. Maybe only saw him 3 times after that.

:parrot:

Davidson has no reaction to these sweet people trying to keep him off death row.

He's one stone cold mother......

I think he KNOWS what he deserves for these crimes.

This poor boy is so nervous. His face just keeps getting redder and redder.

Hmm, Foster-brother says after slim got caught with pot slime was sorry. Slim doesnt seem to be sorry about this round of crimes though. (oops, i meant Slim, not slime.)

Seth asked to describe the time LD was asked to leave for violating house rules.

TK asking Seth about his response to LD's ingratitude at all the help LD was given.

I just love TK - she's fabulous - and I am getting NO work done today! Finish this already please so I can salvage some of my day!

Pros has Seth confirm the simple Christian principles they were both taught, and the fact they both knew there were consequences for breaking those.

TK pointing out LD had the same role models as Seth. Even Seth was a role model for LD.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO TK!!!! I think she is PI$$ED at the defense, and had just about enough of their tacticts. Good for her, keep hammering the point.

Church people who take in lost souls have wonderful intentions. And if goes right, wow, what a wonderful intevention, but I can also see Slim needing money and deciding to rob these people to get it. And if they witnessed it, or their grandchildren did, or if their cute, leggy blonde neighbor was there.... OMG. People doing God's work need to be careful who they expose to people who may be, word of the day, unstable.

Defense now calls Carl Rudd to stand. Never afraid of LD, nor witnessed any violence. LD was allowed to have family or friends over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members