Found Deceased TN - Constance, 34, Chloe, 12, & Lily Reed, 9, Gatlinburg, 28 Nov 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I looked at one version on street view and did see a house there. I am familiar with that road. They did make it a very good distance, they were almost to safety, it appears.

Soooo I mean, what conditions were their bodies in?? Not to be morbid but I guess I'm wondering if the fire or smoke inhalation got to them? How can you expect to out run a fire? NO ONE stopped and helped???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soooo I mean, what conditions were their bodies in?? Not to be morbid but I guess I'm wondering if the fire or smoke inhalation got to them? How can you expect to out run a fire? NO ONE stopped and helped???

It was very late. If you've never been on those roads in the mountains, it's hard to understand. There is a video link upthread from someone who drove through it. Warning about language. I doubt there was anyone to help. Either they had gotten out, were seriously injured, or they died in Chalet Village.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Two juveniles have been arrested for the fire.

2 Juveniles Charged in Tennessee Wildfires That Killed 14

Authorities on Wednesday charged two juveniles in an East Tennessee wildfire that killed 14 people and destroyed or damaged more than 1,700 buildings in an iconic tourism spot at the foot of the Great Smoky Mountains.

Officials offered few other specifics about how they think the two started a fire that leveled buildings into charred scraps, carving a deadly path through the Gatlinburg area.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/juveniles-charged-tennessee-wildfires-killed-14-44041906

Two juveniles have been arrested for the fire.

2 Juveniles Charged in Tennessee Wildfires That Killed 14

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/juveniles-charged-tennessee-wildfires-killed-14-44041906

I was just coming here to post this. I am so angry about this. The Reed family and 11 other families have been devastated because of the actions of these two punks. Not to mention all of the other people that lost pets, homes and businesses in the fires. So infuriating. :stormingmad:

So sad ALL the way around, even for the stupid kids who started the fire. My prayers go out to all.

Haven't seen that info released. That road is a tough one. Husband and I have been sightseeing up there quite a bit on our trips. That area was so heavily involved, there's no way to know what actually caused their deaths, but I'm sure the smoke was a huge factor. By the time they were headed out of the house, I think it was too late for anyone to still be around to help.

Awww so heartbroken reading they found them 😞! Praying for all of the victims of this tragedy. 😭

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper