Recovered/Located TN - Dylan Ray Regenold, 15, missing from youth residential facility, Gallatin, 13 Dec 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
still missing: Gallatin deputies searching for missing Tennessee teen

West%20TN_1546377901947.jpg_66331625_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

My first chance at sleuths! Following this one closely! Family and friends believe he may be headed to Florida, Tallahassee. Footage of him leaving the facility, but police have not showed it to the family! LE refusing to allow TBI to get involved, and no possible sighting of him at all! Something feels off! And the lid on this one is tight!

Keep sleuthing!

This boy is missing! It’s eating at me, he has no phone, no money, no transportation! Someone knows something and won’t come forward! Also do not understand why LE will not hand this over to TBI, also mother posted that the endangered child alert was just statewide! He comes a wonderful from what I can see, Christian parents and family! I am worried this boy has done something to himself! And I feel like this family is just being shut out, because they have nothing!!!! At all!!!!

Attachments

• AE02683B-EFC0-4B31-A57C-81FBA5139C04.jpeg
    AE02683B-EFC0-4B31-A57C-81FBA5139C04.jpeg
    242.8 KB · Views: 24
This boy is missing! It’s eating at me, he has no phone, no money, no transportation! Someone knows something and won’t come forward! Also do not understand why LE will not hand this over to TBI, also mother posted that the endangered child alert was just statewide! He comes a wonderful from what I can see, Christian parents and family! I am worried this boy has done something to himself! And I feel like this family is just being shut out, because they have nothing!!!! At all!!!!

What a beautiful family photo of them! Thanks for sharing it.

Did you say earlier that the facility won’t let his parents see footage of him leaving? That is shady. I wonder what their reasons are. Idk why LE would advise them to do that, so maybe it’s their corporate lawyer? Still, it seems unethical at best. It makes it sound like the facility is hiding something, even if they aren’t.

On the Home page, there’s a board that says “Missing Persons Resources”. It gives a lot of good info on different things to do to get the word out. Do you know if Dylan is in NAMUS yet? Every little bit we can get his name and face out there, the better.
Here’s the link to NAMUS:
NamUs

Did you say earlier that the facility won’t let his parents see footage of him leaving? That is shady. I wonder what their reasons are. Idk why LE would advise them to do that, so maybe it’s their corporate lawyer? Still, it seems unethical at best. It makes it sound like the facility is hiding something, even if they aren’t.

On the Home page, there’s a board that says “Missing Persons Resources”. It gives a lot of good info on different things to do to get the word out. Do you know if Dylan is in NAMUS yet? Every little bit we can get his name and face out there, the better.
NamUs

It hasn’t been revealed yet why LE isn’t really doing anything and not better working with the parent. I think LE either thinks this is a adolescence boy who is just being rebellious and will come home soon or I think LE is try to look out for the county funded facility he was at by purposely being difficult. As mostly everyone on WS knows, a missing persons quickly turns in to an expisode if disappeared!

And he is on NAMUS!

Any thoughts?

It hasn’t been revealed yet why LE isn’t really doing anything and not better working with the parent. I think LE either thinks this is a adolescence boy who is just being rebellious and will come home soon or I think LE is try to look out for the county funded facility he was at by purposely being difficult. As mostly everyone on WS knows, a missing persons quickly turns in to an expisode if disappeared!

And he is on NAMUS!

Any thoughts?
I think someone sympathetic is helping him...

NamUs

Gallatin PD requests endangered child alert 27 days after teen goes missing

Not a new article, this was linked above. I notice the article says the facility taped over footage from the time of Dylan leaving. Doesn’t sound like the facility is intentionally withholding footage, rather they don’t have it to give. Although I wonder how quickly the footage gets taped over? Must be pretty quick! I don’t know, maybe they allowed the footage to be taped over? I do think this sounds very negligent on their part.

Gallatin PD requests endangered child alert 27 days after teen goes missing

Not a new article, this was linked above. I notice the article says the facility taped over footage from the time of Dylan leaving. Doesn’t sound like the facility is intentionally withholding footage, rather they don’t have it to give. Although I wonder how quickly the footage gets taped over? Must be pretty quick! I don’t know, maybe they allowed the footage to be taped over? I do think this sounds very negligent on their part.
Sounds mighty hinky to me. Mighty.
Maybe that sympathizer we theorized on was actually at the facility? SPECULATION AND AMATEUR OPINION ONLY!

Sounds mighty hinky to me. Mighty.
Maybe that sympathizer we theorized on was actually at the facility? SPECULATION AND AMATEUR OPINION ONLY!

The sympathizer idea is interesting and one I hadn’t thought of. Thinking about it now, in a facility full of youth suffering from mental, emotional and behavioral health issues, I would think Dylan was just another patient to the employees.

Are you thinking an employee would have helped facilitate an escape? I respect the idea, but I can’t think of a reason why that would happen. Why would someone put their job in jeopardy and possibly face criminal charges over a patient?

Or maybe you are thinking a friend or family member? I wonder how he would have coordinated the escape and pick up?

Sadly I think poor Dylan was a troubled soul and he was tired of trying to be okay and trying to feel okay. I worry he left with the intention of harming himself or left without having a plan and succumbed to the elements.

YMO

Aside on this: I just mapped it and I live 11 miles from this facility, and have lived in this area off and on since 1977, but for the last 12 years consecutively. This is getting lots of shares in the local social media community, and the most common comment is "I have never heard of this place, where is it, what is it". This isn't a large county, it's very unusual for something like this to exist with very few people knowing it's there.

Aside on this: I just mapped it and I live 11 miles from this facility, and have lived in this area off and on since 1977, but for the last 12 years consecutively. This is getting lots of shares in the local social media community, and the most common comment is "I have never heard of this place, where is it, what is it". This isn't a large county, it's very unusual for something like this to exist with very few people knowing it's there.

That IS odd. Very odd. I hope they find him soon....

The sympathizer idea is interesting and one I hadn’t thought of. Thinking about it now, in a facility full of youth suffering from mental, emotional and behavioral health issues, I would think Dylan was just another patient to the employees.

Are you thinking an employee would have helped facilitate an escape? I respect the idea, but I can’t think of a reason why that would happen. Why would someone put their job in jeopardy and possibly face criminal charges over a patient?

Or maybe you are thinking a friend or family member? I wonder how he would have coordinated the escape and pick up?

Sadly I think poor Dylan was a troubled soul and he was tired of trying to be okay and trying to feel okay. I worry he left with the intention of harming himself or left without having a plan and succumbed to the elements.

YMO
The sympathizer is most likely a contemporary, or he may be hiding out with an extended family member.

This whole scenario isn’t sitting right for me. I think there is more to the story. Isn’t there always?

Amateur opinion and speculation only

The sympathizer is most likely a contemporary, or he may be hiding out with an extended family member.

This whole scenario isn’t sitting right for me. I think there is more to the story. Isn’t there always?

Amateur opinion and speculation only

Wonder what the phone privileges were like for him? He would have needed to organize a pick up.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poohgirl2001w
Back