Found Deceased TN - Eliza "Liza" Fletcher, 34, Abducted while jogging 4:30 am, forced into SUV, Central Ave near Univ of M, personal items found, Memphis 2 Sept 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where might she hv carried her cell phone? Many runners do not carry them but opt for a wristband communication device.

Has MSM mentioned if she always runs alone? TIA
I can't speak for Liza as I don't know what she did specifically but I have seen some runners actually just hold their phone in their hand as they run. She also had a water bottle, so that would be two hands full, which would seem annoying to me, but who knows? I also wonder if those shorts have pockets though. It could be they have pockets that zip and it was in there or some athletic shorts that are baggier (these look a little loose, not skin tight like bike shorts) have a sort of built-in undershort underneath them that have pockets. Lastly, I know some runners put their phones in arm bands but I don't see one on her. MOO

Maybe I am being naive here, but I just don't see someone driving around at 4:30 AM looking to abduct someone at random. This feels intentional and planned out to me. MOO.
I don't think someone is just driving around looking to abduct someone at that hour but generally, in my opinion, if someone is out at that hour (outside of coming or going from their job) they may be under the influence and/or are up to no good, from a criminal standpoint. If we assume foul play, in most instances it's either someone tracking her movements or a crime of opportunity. The lawn shears have me stumped though. They could get HER DNA from easier sources in the home.

If she was the sole member of the family into gardening - and the exterior of her home is exquisite - the lawn shears would be an excellent source for decent fingerprints that were almost positively hers. Rubber grips. I’m sure there are landscapers doing mowing, etc but I think about my own life and I do our front and side porch, rose bushes and container gardening, while the landscapers do the rest.
I would think someone using shears of that size would also be wearing gloves though? But maybe not.
It just seems it would make more sense to take small personal items like a comb, hairbrush, or a toothbrush for prints. And they also took her vehicle, with access to her driver's door handle and steering wheel.

DNA would come from a toothbrush or hairbrush.

As a teacher, wouldn’t she have been fingerprinted for a background check? I’m thinking her fingerprints would be found on anything other than shears.

The shears dumbfound me at the moment. They must mean something.

And yes, after the flurry of activity yesterday it is extraordinarily quiet today. Makes one wonder.

I can't speak for Liza as I don't know what she did specifically but I have seen some runners actually just hold their phone in their hand as they run. She also had a water bottle, so that would be two hands full, which would seem annoying to me, but who knows? I also wonder if those shorts have pockets though. It could be they have pockets that zip and it was in there or some athletic shorts that are baggier (these look a little loose, not skin tight like bike shorts) have a sort of built-in undershort underneath them that have pockets. Lastly, I know some runners put their phones in arm bands but I don't see one on her. MOO
To me, it looks like she has the type of running shorts that have a small zipper pocket on the back of the waist band.

Abducted Eliza Fletcher: Memphis teacher's husband spotted day after her disappearance | Fox News

MPD told Fox News Digital on Saturday that it does not currently have a license plate for the suspect vehicle and that a blurry photo TBI released Friday is the only available footage of the SUV in question.

Fletcher's husband, Richard Fletcher III, was outside his family's Memphis home Saturday morning with several other people.

Fletcher III initially reported his wife missing Saturday morning around 7:45 a.m. when she never returned from her run.

1662234923885.png

It's been quiet today, which is unusual in a case like this. I'm getting the impression that law enforcement isn't lost here. The more they share, the more help they tend to need.
I agree LE knows what's going on here.

Questions I have. What led the investigation back to the house? Imo, there are a lot of red flags or info that led them there.

Why did Eliza let this person get close and not run? Did she recognize them? Did they taze her?

I see runners with their phone strapped to their upper arm.

Now I am thinking the shears are probably owned by LE to retrieve items in woody areas.
They might have brought them in themselves, hence not in evidence bag.

They seem to live in an urban neighborhood, not somewhere with woody areas that would need to have shears used.<modsnip - not verified by a link> Seems an odd thing to take with no body and no crime scene.

I've literally been sitting here for the last 10 minutes trying to thing of other things that would make sense but the only thing I come back to is the abduction video they have that we don't. There has to be some part of that video that is a compelling reason to remain quiet about.

I agree with everyone else who is pointing to the quietness of police. Despite this abduction being international news, the police haven't said a word. There is a reason why and we just don't know. Yet.

Hoping Liza comes home to her family soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member