Found Deceased TN - Eliza "Liza" Fletcher, 34, Abducted while jogging 4:30 am, forced into SUV, Central Ave near Univ of M, personal items found, Memphis 2 Sept 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The “house” in question is no longer residential. It is a University property and would be unoccupied at that time. It is only a few feet from the abduction site.

4:30 is a little early, but by 5:00-5:30, runners and bikers will be passing by every few minutes.

There is a huge gap in time between when she was abducted at 4:30 and reported missing at 7:45pm. THREE HOURS of people going by without noticing anything off?

There is a huge gap in time between when she was abducted at 4:30 and reported missing at 7:45pm. THREE HOURS of people going by without noticing anything off?
I don’t think there was any reason for people “going by” to be alarmed- the only objects found (phone and water bottle) wouldn’t raise suspicions if they were lying in a yard, and honestly it is likely they’re small enough they may not even be seen by someone walking/running/cycling by, let alone someone driving by.
Further- this is close to a college campus so in my experience, even if the items were seen they would be even less alarming in that environment.

Read my earlier post on 7:45. The investigation was already underway by then.

7:45 could be when they connected the dots.
That's my understanding as well. She was reported missing by her husband at 7:00 AM. At 7:45 AM, university police and the husband contacted police about evidence located in the 3800 block of Central Ave.

I hadn't realized this:

The church were EF taught pre-kindergaren was only about a block away from where she was abuducted?

That is incorrect.

As I look at a Google map, it's abought a MILE away from where she was kidnapped
This is not the church she teaches at, this is the church she is a congregation member of (a mile away). It is at the intersection of Central and Goodlett. The church/school she teaches at is relatively close by but several miles away-at the intersection of walnut grove and Perkins.

I don’t think there was any reason for people “going by” to be alarmed- the only objects found (phone and water bottle) wouldn’t raise suspicions if they were lying in a yard, and honestly it is likely they’re small enough they may not even be seen by someone walking by, let alone someone driving by.
Further- this is close to a college campus so in my experience, even if the items were seen they would be even less alarming in that environment.
Not even a smashed phone?

Reactions: PNW
I don’t think that’s a van or Cadillac. Looks like the new Jeep Grand Wagoneer to me.

It’s a new design/model for this year and I’ve only seen a couple around where I live is probably why it was assumed to be a van I guess.
Oh carp, thanks for correcting me. I see that now, not sure where I saw the escalade, lol.

I am wondering if the low life psycho who took Liza may have stopped somewhere in the area at a gas station or convenience store.....I'm sure LE has checked this out hopefully and this may all be on camera.

It's been quiet today, which is unusual in a case like this. I'm getting the impression that law enforcement isn't lost here. The more they share, the more help they tend to need.

Abducted Eliza Fletcher: Memphis teacher's husband spotted day after her disappearance

Eliza Fletcher's husband, Richard Fletcher III, was spotted a day after his wife was abducted

September 3, 2022 2:39pm EDT

Fletcher's husband, Richard Fletcher III, was outside his family's Memphis home Saturday morning with several other people.

Fletcher III initially reported his wife missing Saturday morning around 7:45 a.m. when she never returned from her run.

1662231921096.png
1662231963019.png

If the abductor was looking to dispose of potential tracking devices such as her phone, I would also expect them to ditch the watch. From the picture with her and her husband, the watch looks to be a neon yellowish color, something very noticeable that I would imagine would also catch the attention of an abductor. Are people looking for the watch at this time (not necessarily where the phone was ditched, either)? Has it been confirmed she was wearing it that morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee