Found Deceased TN - Eliza "Liza" Fletcher, 34, Abducted while jogging 4:30 am, forced into SUV, Central Ave near Univ of M, personal items found, Memphis 2 Sept 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting a Reagan Tokes vibe from this case. And I'm hoping that it wasn't planned, because if there were 2 people in the car, maybe the one who was surprised about what happened will have a guilty conscience and throw the other guy under the bus. Best case, this is a Papini-type situation

I'm getting a Reagan Tokes vibe from this case. And I'm hoping that it wasn't planned, because if there were 2 people in the car, maybe the one who was surprised about what happened will have a guilty conscience and throw the other guy under the bus. Best case, this is a Papini-type situation
I thought Sherri Papini too, but I don't think that this one is going to turn out that way. JMO

I thought Sherri Papini too, but I don't think that this one is going to turn out that way. JMO
I feel angry at Sherri Papini because now every time there is a case where a mom disappears when out running, many will invoke her name to suggest it’s a hoax. One of the many reasons I’m glad she was held criminally responsible for being a lying grifter and massively wasting the time and resources of so many.

I feel angry at Sherri Papini because now every time there is a case where a mom disappears when out running, many will invoke her name to suggest it’s a hoax. One of the many reasons I’m glad she was held criminally responsible for being a lying grifter and massively wasting the time of and resources of so many.
That is exactly what I think too. It just pops into your mind when you hear female jogger abducted.

I'm getting a Reagan Tokes vibe from this case. And I'm hoping that it wasn't planned, because if there were 2 people in the car, maybe the one who was surprised about what happened will have a guilty conscience and throw the guy under the bus.

An obsession for sure. Everything has to be perfect on long run days. I require a lot of water, so I drive my route before I start and plant my water bottles so I don't have to carry them.
Exactly. Place the electrolytes in the water, drive and place drinks ahead of time if not bringing hydration bottles or wearing a belt, separate hydration from nutrition, study pace and negative splits etc. The route is planned, even the "long run" or "race day" outfit is out in advance. IMO, this type of athlete is very predictable and usually plans very well.

That was heart wrenching!
And just like that, this feels "normal."

Statement from the family, and law enforcement's silence has been because they were closing in on the suspect vehicle and suspect.

So now I overwhelmingly expect that this is going to wind up being a stranger abduction, likely a crime of opportunity.

Hopefully more details come out soon.

And just like that, this feels "normal."

Statement from the family, and law enforcement's silence has been because they were closing in on the suspect vehicle and suspect.

So now I overwhelmingly expect that this is going to wind up being a stranger abduction, likely a crime of opportunity.

Hopefully more details come out soon.
Yep and this explains why they maybe decided not to release the video of the abduction itself today, because they had a lead on the vehicle and suspect already and did not need the public’s assistance with that. The downsides of showing it would be upsetting her loved ones and maybe scaring off their suspect.

Yep and this explains why they maybe decided not to release the video of the abduction itself today, because they had a lead on the vehicle and suspect already and did not need the public’s assistance with that. The downsides of showing it would be upsetting her loved ones and maybe scaring off their suspect.
Yeah, if you don't need the help, then there's absolutely no reason to do that, as it can only hurt you. I imagine they got a clearer image of the vehicle (plate), or received a solid tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Eric