Found Deceased TN - Eliza "Liza" Fletcher, 34, Abducted while jogging 4:30 am, forced into SUV, Central Ave near Univ of M, personal items found, Memphis 2 Sept 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure now, considering TBI just released an updated description of the suspect vehicle.

I'm still not entirely sure what we're looking at here, whether that be stranger abduction, something close to home that's been staged to look like an abduction, or some other sort of staged event.

It's usually pretty easy to read an investigation based on what law enforcement is doing, what they are saying, and how they are behaving. This hasn't gone on long enough yet to get a feel.

It'll be interesting to see if they hold a press conference tomorrow. If this is a true abduction and they are lost, I'd expect something big.
The facts suggest that Liza was jogging before work; while her family slept, when a man intercepted her and took her into his vehicle - which was across the street. That sounds like a Mollie Tibbetts, Naomi Irion, Hannah Graham, Morgan Harrington, so many other women who are missing and murdered ... moment.

The facts suggest that Liza was jogging before work; while her family slept, when a man intercepted her and took her into his vehicle - which was across the street. That sounds like a Mollie Tibbetts, Naomi Irion, Hannah Graham, Morgan Harrington, so many other women who are missing and murdered ... moment.
I've followed those, and countless others. In none of them did I feel unsure at all. This one feels different.

I absolutely hate to even speculate and MOO, however, This has gone from a girl at the wrong place at the wrong time to something potentially much more sinister. Where there is smoke there is fire. JMO.

In my opinion, that proverb isn’t true. Consider the Mollie Tibbits case, and the way that people wove ever-more-elaborate scenarios that were more interesting than the simple truth—that a near stranger had attacked and killed her.

MOO

It sounds like there is evidence that she put up a struggle during the abduction. Video footage?

Unless this is Fargo, the movie, this is an actual abduction.
There’s abduction and there’s abduction. There’s random abduction (wrong place, wrong time), not random (stalking) and then there’s abduction and murder by hire. JMHO

Cops tow car and take shears from home of abducted mother-of-two who is a BILLIONAIRE heiress as family offers $50,000 for information on disappearance​

“The abducted woman is the granddaughter of hardware magnate Joseph 'Joe' Orgill III who died in 2018.

Fletcher's mother, Adele, is Orgill's daughter. Their hardware wholesale family business, Orgill Inc., does $3 billion in annual sales, according to the company's website.

The description of the company on the website calls Orgill 'the world's largest independent hardlines distributor with annual sales of $3 billion.' The company is privately owned.”

(Sorry it is a Daily Mail link).

Cops tow car and take shears from home of abducted mother-of-two who is a BILLIONAIRE heiress as family offers $50,000 for information on disappearance​

“The abducted woman is the granddaughter of hardware magnate Joseph 'Joe' Orgill III who died in 2018.

Fletcher's mother, Adele, is Orgill's daughter. Their hardware wholesale family business, Orgill Inc., does $3 billion in annual sales, according to the company's website.

The description of the company on the website calls Orgill 'the world's largest independent hardlines distributor with annual sales of $3 billion.' The company is privately owned.”

(Sorry it is a Daily Mail link).
Thank you for the link.

This isn't looking good.

"Less than 24 hours after her disappearance, Memphis cops were seen towing her family car from her home. Investigators were also seen to label a pair of garden shears and a computer as evidence."

"A large police presence remained at the family home all evening. Local media reported that there was also a large presence at Overton Park in Memphis, not far from the family home."

"As the search continues, reporter Melanie Moon tweeted that Richie had 'reportedly lawyered up.' "

Thank you for the link.

This isn't looking good.

"Less than 24 hours after her disappearance, Memphis cops were seen towing her family car from her home. Investigators were also seen to label a pair of garden shears and a computer as evidence."

"A large police presence remained at the family home all evening. Local media reported that there was also a large presence at Overton Park in Memphis, not far from the family home."

"As the search continues, reporter Melanie Moon tweeted that Richie had 'reportedly lawyered up.' "
I recall a few kidnapping cases over the years where forensics have taken cars and items of family members only for law enforcement to ultimately charge someone who was no related at all with the victim, I suspect they are just casting a very wide net right now.

Admittedly if the lawyer part is true that is a bit suspicious however probably best to do this as people tend to point the finger at the husband when the wife goes missing, he might have gotten on the front foot here innocent or not.

Doubt anyone would take the time to do that, as priority would be getting away. Destroying the phone really doesn't achieve any goal, and seems like an unnecessary step.

Of course the condition of the phone could be inaccurate or something, but I'll just say that I'm not at this point 100% convinced things are as they appear.

So right now I'm taking things at face value to an extent, but I'm keeping an open mind.
I wonder if the phone was ran over with the suv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14