Found Deceased TN - Eliza "Liza" Fletcher Abducted While Jogging - Memphis #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. He had a car. He could have driven anywhere to put the bag in a dumpster. Not all stores have exterior surveillance cameras. Coffee shops and small businesses of that sort don't. He didn't seem to want to put effort into covering his tracks.
Let me start by sending my condolences to all that loved and adored this vibrant beautiful talented woman, mother, wife and friend to so many in her community. She did not derseve this. My feeling on the perp is he may have wanted back in prison. He now has street cred, 3 squares and the tatts to prove it. To us he's much better off the streets so he can't do this again but this may have been his plan all along.It's a different society on the inside and thankfully that's where he will be. Forever.

Let me start by sending my condolences to all that loved and adored this vibrant beautiful talented woman, mother, wife and friend to so many in her community. She did not derseve this. My feeling on the perp is he may have wanted back in prison. He now has street cred, 3 squares and the tatts to prove it. To us he's much better off the streets so he can't do this again but this may have been his plan all along.It's a different society on the inside and thankfully that's where he will be. Forever.
No young man wants to go back to prison, IMO. He murdered a young mother, there is no "street cred" to that. MOO

I have to agree this person if u can call him a person, deserves nothing has been in jail for 20 years and a criminal since he was 12 yrs of age . A psychopath! Do not let another judge or jury allow this animal to live . He deserves to die and die soon without appeal after appeal .
I find myself longing for the days when the gallows were right next to the courthouse.

I just believe he couldn’t cope on the outside. It’s just a shame he couldn’t seek help for his failings in life and had to horrifically destroy a entire family’s life who have everything going for them.

Someone asked in the previous thread whether it was the system that failed or whether it was the individual committing the crime

Personally feel the system is damaged but can be repaired. Some individuals though, are broken, and are broken from the start - broken beyond repair and nothing can be done to mend them. CA is one of those people imo.

If he couldn't cope he could have committed a less heinous crime and served a sentence - he didnt need to sit in wait for, then rush aggressively at an unarmed person, terrifying her, stealing her life and taking her away from many people who loved and needed her and then just left her there in the grass, partially unclothed, thrown away and all because he thought he could and because he felt like it

jmo

So IIRC, he had just also been charged with the theft of someone’s wallet? Bank card, correct? Was he aware that he was being charged with that, or knew it was coming, so he figured he’d do one final despicable act before ending up back in prison? :(

I've watched the court appearance video multiple times, and as the perp is walking through the door, he hikes up his pants. Or, he messes with the bottom hem of his shirt. Then, you can see his arms move freely.

Am I wrong? Did I see that wrong?

If I saw it right, why wasn't he cuffed and in shackles?

Thanks for posting this.The balloons are a lovely and heatfelt gesture
On another note - This really does show how tall the long grass is.
Also, Just a thought I have had about all this. IMO it may be possible that in struggling to get Liza into his SUV during
the kidnapping that he hit her so hard on the side of her head that she actually ended up dying from the blow.
Then he has a dead woman on his hands from the get go, inside his car and his mind and plans are in chaos Could he possibly have then, while sitting in the parking lot for 4 minutes, dialed his brother to brain storm what he was going to do next? If his brother did not pick up did he then drive around aimlessly ? Was he that aware of his brother's neighborhood to know that the vacant house area would be a good dumping spot ? So much of his activity seems to be centered around his brothers house. I find it curious IMO. He goes to his brothers complex to wash the inside of his car after the murder, his clothes after the murder are washing in his brothers sink (while he is imo wearing his brothers clothes). Was his brother his "touchstone" for lack of a better word ? There seems to be quite a closeness there and I am thinking more will be revealed. Just IMO

No young man wants to go back to prison, IMO. He murdered a young mother, there is no "street cred" to that. MOO

This guy could have picked any field,forest,or vacant property to dump a body but he had to pick that particular home what THAT address.
What am I missing? What's significant about the address?

Thanks for posting this.The balloons are a lovely and heatfelt gesture
On another note - This really does show how tall the long grass is.
Also, Just a thought I have had about all this. IMO it may be possible that in struggling to get Liza into his SUV during
the kidnapping that he hit her so hard on the side of her head that she actually ended up dying from the blow.
Then he has a dead woman on his hands from the get go, inside his car and his mind and plans are in chaos Could he possibly have then, while sitting in the parking lot for 4 minutes, dialed his brother to brain storm what he was going to do next? If his brother did not pick up did he then drive around aimlessly ? Was he that aware of his brother's neighborhood to know that the vacant house area would be a good dumping spot ? So much of his activity seems to be centered around his brothers house. I find it curious IMO. He goes to his brothers complex to wash the inside of his car after the murder, his clothes after the murder are washing in his brothers sink (while he is imo wearing his brothers clothes). Was his brother his "touchstone" for lack of a better word ? There seems to be quite a closeness there and I am thinking more will be revealed. Just IMO
That's probably wishful thinking. If Eliza died from a head blow during the abduction there is no reason to remove her shorts. IMO

I've watched the court appearance video multiple times, and as the perp is walking through the door, he hikes up his pants. Or, he messes with the bottom hem of his shirt. Then, you can see his arms move freely.

Am I wrong? Did I see that wrong?

If I saw it right, why wasn't he cuffed and in shackles?
I am fairly certain he was handcuffed behind his back. You can see as he is leaving, the officer led him away by his arm. He may have been able to maneuver his hands to “hike up” his pants by bending at the elbows.

I am fairly certain he was handcuffed behind his back. You can see as he is leaving, the officer led him away by his arm. He may have been able to maneuver his hands to “hike up” his pants by bending at the elbows.
He was not cuffed. When the judge asked him to raise his right hand to affirm the documents he filled out for a public defender he easily raised his right hand and there was no cuff on it. jmo

1662499330658.png

Court video. Timestamp: 1:57.

That respectively was not my point. In prison there are credientals for that. IMO he's a murdering Sob and not a "young man".
He may be very immature being that he was incarcerated from adolescence to his early 30’s, and the popular ‘gangsta’ culture and prison gang life may be attractive to his warped mind. I agree he is going back in thinking he succeeded in scoring points.
oh, and forgot to add, you are missed around here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AliWicked77