Found Deceased TN - Eliza "Liza" Fletcher Abducted While Jogging Near University of Memphis #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they make the connection after dna? Many teens and young men wear these, so I can’t imagine LE saw the slides from the abduction and thought oh, I saw these in the movie theatre video.
That's what it sounds like to me. Perhaps they used his cell phone data (after establishing his identity via DNA), to pull surveillance from his workplace.

Did they make the connection after dna? Many teens and young men wear these, so I can’t imagine LE saw the slides from the abduction and thought oh, I saw these in the movie theatre video.
Slides in evidence
CODIS DNA match
Known workplace/payroll info
Workplace schedule/incident report

Early on it was thought that the business did not clean the theater, but apparently it was a subcontract situation. So he was indeed there working. And the theater has surveillance. The officers involved with the report may also remember the slides?

Not familiar with that area but I see "chestnut" as one of the streets

I'm looking at a map now. Chestnut St. is pretty small - just a few blocks long and connects to both Victor and Chestnut. I did a street view and it looks like it's likely they're turning onto Victor/Peterson.

Last edited:
I'm confused by the reference to Janpro and MJCS. Does Janpro sub out to the other cleaning service? So he was smart enought to know he was on camera there and tried to cover with using a trash bag, but abducts Eliza in full view?
Yeah I think it is probably a subcontracting situation. JanPro is a huge franchising janitorial company, the theft police report said JanPro staff worked with the owner of Majesty cleaning (who employed CA) on jobs.

I'm confused by the reference to Janpro and MJCS. Does Janpro sub out to the other cleaning service? So he was smart enought to know he was on camera there and tried to cover with using a trash bag, but abducts Eliza in full view?
Agree. He’s not bright. But remember, he’d heen incarcerated during a period of fantastic technology growth. So he’s astute enough to realize there’s a camera in a theatre, but not enough to assume there are cameras in the front of most houses and buildings On any given street.

And, he had just gotten off work early in the wee hrs of morning, had the wallet he stole, feeling pretty good about life. Didn’t give cameras or identifying technology any thought when he saw a victim he could physically overtake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member