Found Deceased TN - Eliza "Liza" Fletcher Abducted While Jogging Near University of Memphis #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope this is it and they have found Eliza. The family needs this to happen. I just can’t imagine what they are going through. I can’t stop thinking of Eliza’s children. Those poor little boys.
And her parents. Who have spent her entire life making sure she was safe. And her husband. All of them. Ugh

Heartbreaking.

It feels like this is it. No words.

We know an earthly joyful loving beautiful strong woman met pure evil four days ago. I fear that heaven welcomed a new angel four days ago also. I hope I'm wrong.

Just heartbreaking.

MOO

I just don't understand why CA would wash his clothes? Wouldn't it make more sense to dump his clothes in the trash? Is he so much of an idiot that he doesn't know that even after cleaning traces of blood can be found? He's certainly disorganized.
I also wonder where he got the vehicle from. It wasn't his, right? Was it owned by the company he worked for? Was he near a place he was supposed to clean? This is a long weekend, could he have put Eliza in a business place somewhere hoping that she wouldn't be found and he could return to move
I just don't understand why CA would wash his clothes? Wouldn't it make more sense to dump his clothes in the trash? Is he so much of an idiot that he doesn't know that even after cleaning traces of blood can be found? He's certainly disorganized.
I also wonder where he got the vehicle from. It wasn't his, right? Was it owned by the company he worked for? Was he near a place he was supposed to clean? This is a long weekend, could he have put Eliza in a business place somewhere hoping that she wouldn't be found and he could return to move her?
CA has made multiple mistakes during this crime. The vehicle is registered to his girlfriend per the affidavit. That is the big question right now. Where is Eliza? He could have put her in one of the business’s that he worked for. We just don’t know.

Scent dogs. There goes my .000001% hope that he stashed her alive somewhere, expecting to get to her “later.”

Those two beautiful sons of hers. Most of what they’ll know about their mother will come from stories that they are told about her.

A story with the worst possible ending.

I think the obvious thought is they’ve found something/Eliza, but there is a 10% feeling in my mind that they are searching for an accomplice or something the way they have been swarming specific areas with air and ground while keeping people back. Just the sheer amount of manpower that seems incredibly urgent. Idk, but just something keeps making me think something else is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper